A highly customizable extension to spoof the User-Agent string of your browser with a new one globally, randomly or per hostname
Usage example: You can alter your user-agent string to indicate you?re on a mobile device if you prefer seeing mobile versions of sites so they load quicker. -- This extension allows you to spoof your browser "user-agent" string to a custom designation, making it impossible for websites to know specific details about your browsing arrangement. Video overview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M6_Zc4o1MQ Notes: 1. You can easily set custom "user-agent" strings from the toolbar popup 2. The extension uses a two-factor technique to mimic your default "user-agent" string, which is the most reliable method 3. The extension does not use any resources when it is not spoofing the user-agent 4. The extension enables user-agent spoofing on specific domains only; it is conversely possible to exclude certain domains from spoofing. Check the Options page for more info. 5. You can set per-site user-agent strings 6. There is an option to randomize user-agent strings. 7. It is possible to set user-agent string for a single window; you can have a separate user-agent string for each browser window For more info and general bug reports please use: https://add0n.com/useragent-switcher.html For technical bug reports please use: https://github.com/ray-lothian/UserAgent-Switcher/
- (2020-02-10) 玄影: 能支持一下中文吗？ 谢谢
- (2020-01-16) Tim Müller: Perfekt! Genaue Auswahl, welcher Browser, welche Version, etc. pp. (...)
- (2019-11-29) Gabriel J. Dias Pinto: É esse
- (2019-11-28) Bai White: very good
- (2019-11-10) Shroom2018: This is the only user-agent switcher that is not made by a team of idiots! If you are using another Chromium-based browser but are disappointed by what Google is doing to make you use Chrome, stop wasting your time and download this ASAP!
- (2019-11-07) DrHitman27: Works on chromium browsers, so you can fix some sites that think that you use non-chrome browser.
- (2019-10-28) Marcus Deubel: Does not work as expected. Whitelisting does not work.
- (2019-10-15) John Canny: 提供的UA非常多，果断好评！Excellent! Rich in variety!
- (2019-10-01) Anton Gustafsson: Works good, wish it could change at specific intervals though.
- (2019-08-22) Music Mayer: Contains modern user-agent strings (I do not have time to figure it out and build them myself). Solved my problem with Yahoo Mail and Chrome 49 and Mac OS X 10.6.8. YAY!
- (2019-08-16) Mustak Ahmed: better than other ...
- (2019-08-07) 人弋平: very good， but I want to get the Chinese。
- (2019-08-02) RayhanTech: Cool, add ip & proxy changer please i need it
- (2019-07-25) Alice B: Far too complicated, can't even add new string.
- (2019-07-04) CLOUDY FRAGMENTS: Really helpful
- (2019-06-26) Tony Stark: Slow loadwhile selecting UA
- (2019-06-24) Chris Vydas: This extension is the root cause of blocking access to any and all sites that use spam filter know as Google's "Recaptcha" powered by Google services. As a result I have been blocked out of a number of websites I frequently visit. The developer needs to fix this and make UAmanager compatible with Google's recaptcha, until this is fixed I have no choice but to uninstall this.
- (2019-06-18) Taddy Bear: Love it.difficult find it again.admit put unique name
- (2019-05-29) Zhen Jiang: Best of its kind!
- (2019-05-16) Osama Maher: perfect, with a lot of choices
- (2019-04-17) Dmitry Nerdic: Very convenient extension! Why is so small number of people use it?
- (2019-04-13) Graham Norris: Worked precisely once in Vivaldi. For that one time it worked perfectly, now its icon simply doesn't respond when clicked.
- (2019-03-13) Dheer Patel: helped my skype run again on chrome
- (2018-12-26) Carlos Felipe Requiao: Was having problems to use web Whatsapp with SRWare Iron and with U-A Switcher is loading 100% fine
- (2018-11-21) Hans Hall: Funktioniert nicht (mehr)