Spoof websites trying to gather information about your web navigation to deliver distinct content you may not want
Usage example: You can alter your user-agent string to indicate you?re on a mobile device if you prefer seeing mobile versions of sites so they load quicker. -- This extension allows you to spoof your browser "user-agent" string to a custom designation, making it impossible for websites to know specific details about your browsing arrangement. Video overview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M6_Zc4o1MQ Notes: 1. You can easily set custom "user-agent" strings from the toolbar popup 2. The extension uses a two-factor technique to mimic your default "user-agent" string, which is the most reliable method 3. The extension does not use any resources when it is not spoofing the user-agent 4. The extension enables user-agent spoofing on specific domains only; it is conversely possible to exclude certain domains from spoofing. Check the Options page for more info. 5. You can set per-site user-agent strings 6. There is an option to randomize user-agent strings. 7. It is possible to set user-agent string for a single window; you can have a separate user-agent string for each browser window For more info and general bug reports please use: https://add0n.com/useragent-switcher.html For technical bug reports please use: https://github.com/ray-lothian/UserAgent-Switcher/
- (2020-07-03) Shamim: It's the best user agent switcher!
- (2020-04-08) Vera Johnson: better than other user agent
- (2020-03-27) Sébastien Sarmiento: Après avoir testé plusieurs autres extensions du même type j'ai trouvé celle-ci qui convient parfaitement. Complète et super intuitive! Merci After testing several other extensions of the same type I found this one to be perfectly suitable. Complete and super intuitive! Thanks
- (2020-03-23) Mikle Talalaevskiy: How to use Instagram chat on PC or MAC? Use this extension and set it to Android for whitelist for instagram.com and enjoy instagram's instant messaging from the comfort of your keyboard Yours, DayDreamer.
- (2020-03-18) Fatih Kurnaz: Wowwwww
- (2020-03-04) Aurora Fingon: Allows you to set a user agent for specific sites only, which is exactly what I wanted and couldn't find in another extension. You can set custom user agents by editing the userAgent box in the extension window with the user agent string of your choice (googlebot, ect). 4 stars because this function is not clear and would be better if this was a default option.
- (2020-02-28) Chris McFarland: Works great. Lots of OS and browser versions to choose from.
- (2020-02-28) Hosa Dokha: How can u call yourself a user agent switcher when u dont have the basic ones? Search engine bots!!
- (2020-02-10) 玄影: 能支持一下中文吗？ 谢谢
- (2020-01-16) Tim Müller: Perfekt! Genaue Auswahl, welcher Browser, welche Version, etc. pp. (...)
- (2019-11-29) Gabriel J. Dias Pinto: É esse
- (2019-11-28) Bai White: very good
- (2019-11-10) Shroom2018: This is the only user-agent switcher that is not made by a team of idiots! If you are using another Chromium-based browser but are disappointed by what Google is doing to make you use Chrome, stop wasting your time and download this ASAP!
- (2019-11-07) DrHitman27: Works on chromium browsers, so you can fix some sites that think that you use non-chrome browser.
- (2019-10-28) Marcus Deubel: Does not work as expected. Whitelisting does not work.
- (2019-10-15) John Canny: 提供的UA非常多，果断好评！Excellent! Rich in variety!
- (2019-10-01) Anton Gustafsson: Works good, wish it could change at specific intervals though.
- (2019-08-22) Music Mayer: Contains modern user-agent strings (I do not have time to figure it out and build them myself). Solved my problem with Yahoo Mail and Chrome 49 and Mac OS X 10.6.8. YAY!
- (2019-08-16) Mustak Ahmed: better than other ...
- (2019-08-07) 人弋平: very good， but I want to get the Chinese。
- (2019-08-02) RayhanTech: Cool, add ip & proxy changer please i need it
- (2019-07-25) Alice B: Far too complicated, can't even add new string.
- (2019-07-04) Really helpful
- (2019-06-26) Tony Stark: Slow loadwhile selecting UA
- (2019-06-24) Chris Vydas: This extension is the root cause of blocking access to any and all sites that use spam filter know as Google's "Recaptcha" powered by Google services. As a result I have been blocked out of a number of websites I frequently visit. The developer needs to fix this and make UAmanager compatible with Google's recaptcha, until this is fixed I have no choice but to uninstall this.