Change User-Agent Setting. Spoof it to the UA of Firefox, Android, Chromebook, Safari, Googlebot or a custom string.
Choose from the preset User-Agent strings, or add your own custom User-Agent string. Available Preset UAs: Firefox on Windows, Chrome on Android & iPad, Safari (on iPhone, iPadOS/macOS), Google Bot, Chromium on Raspberry Pi and many more. Extension by BrowserNative. Have any feedback? Email at [email protected]
- (2021-08-20) Ahmad Ameri: Best user-agent switcher extension. Because: 1- simple 2- working 3- proffesional
- (2021-02-27) Roman Radulov: Нормально
- (2021-01-28) Miles Dei: It does exactly as advertised!, and even points you to enhancing your privacy when you click to check your agent.
- (2020-11-02) Joseph Genther: Doesn't seem to work for me.
- (2020-10-19) Kenneth: does not work
- (2019-02-13) Scott Grayban: The MS Edge spoof works perfectly !!
- (2021-04-29, v:0.0.15) gerites cormier: securing my account
a IPHONE AND a COMPTER and a STYLO/G n ipad tablet hacking myACCOUNT
- (2021-02-04, v:0.0.14) James Liu: Microsoft Edge on macOS Missing
The latest version of the extension no longer have the Microsoft Edge on macOS option.
- (2019-02-13, v:0.0.5) Scott Grayban: Feature request
The ability to set UA per tab !
- (2017-05-05, v:0.0.4) Saiedeh Toyserkanian: user agent switcher
i dont want that add user agent switcher and i want that inactive this