Display web pages using IE within Chrome. Use Java, Silverlight, ActiveX, Sharepoint, and more. A "Top 10" extension since 2009!
- (2020-01-27) Rogerio Rodrigues: Super util e pratico!!!
- (2020-01-26) Marco: Davvero comodo
- (2020-01-24) nora bito: Good
- (2020-01-24) Jon Frere: I needed an ActiveX plugin and used to have to run IE to use it. This extension works perfectly in Chrome so very useful, and no need for IE now.
- (2020-01-24) Abduaziz Xafizov: скачал ,работало на следующий день включил не работает,почему не знаю.
- (2020-01-22) Alessandro Medos: Davvero utile, soprattutto in ambito aziendale, Internet Explorer è ancora "ingombrante" e alcune procedure non sono compatibili con Chrome, Edge, e comunque i browser Chromium based. Sicuramente aiuta nei periodo di transizione come questi, e funziona davvero bene. cinque stelle meritatissime.
- (2020-01-22) Leandro A. Mancebo: MUY BUENA!!! Estaba complicado ya que tenía que utilizar un ambiente de educación virtual que corría con (atención): SILVERLIGHT (sí, en 2020). Para colmo de males, voy sobre Ubuntu, por lo que los parches que me ofrecían eran sólo para Windows. El Plugin me salvó, y tengo funcionalidad total para cursar. Gracias che!!!
- (2020-01-21) Matias Orozco: perfecto con windows 10
- (2020-01-21) Rysiek Ricardo: Nie działa podgląd kamer do banie z ta wtyczką.
- (2020-01-20) Ricardo valverde: Excelente
- (2020-01-17) Kannon Knox: Don't understand this just stumbled across this
- (2020-01-17) IE Tab Support: - Please contact us at [email protected] if you need help, we can't help you from here!
- (2020-01-16) Sam Boylett: It works in the loosest sense of the word, but it's too slow to actually be useful. Browserstack is actually faster...
- (2020-01-16) Bo Ingemann: super add-on
- (2020-01-15) Jonathan Tinsman: Doesn't go directly to the site but through some third party server. I can't hit localhost nor any site behind the firewall (despite me being inside the network). Also cannot inspect the elements on the webpage. This completely defeats the reason i needed to see on IE in the first place. For me and my purposes, useless. For others it may be useful (although I cannot imagine why someone would need IE inside Chrome other than to develop)
- (2020-01-14) Neel Kirtikar: very good
- (2020-01-13) Baka Hitsuji: It's good, for when it works, but then just stops working by itself, shows up as IT Tab Version: Unknown randomly, and has to be reinstalled. I've even donated before it got the "licensing" requirements, which is what I think is breaking it, either that or the Chrome sync between devices. Doesn't happen on just one computer either, affects all PCs with my account. Latest Chrome, just one account registered on Chrome.
- (2020-01-13) Bilecik Network: başarılı, işini çok iyi yapıyor. Chrome ile, sadece IE uyumlu olan sayfalarımı açabiliyorum.
- (2020-01-12) 莫馥源: 还是加载不出页面.......
- (2020-01-11) Guglielmo Causarano: Finalmente crome per tutto
- (2020-01-11) Mustafa Akdoğan: Çok işime yarıyor sürekli ie aramak zorunda kalmıyorum, malum bazı programlar illa ie istiyor.
- (2020-01-09) Trịnh Tùng Khôn: làm thể nào để nó tự động thêm http:// nhỉ ?
- (2020-01-09) Frances Liu: macbook chrome cannot use ietabhelper
- (2020-01-08) Chad Salas: Works great I love the auto URL's
- (2020-01-07) 完美替代双核浏览器
- (2014-11-25, v:126.96.36.199) Holli R: Duplicate Tab in IE
It would be great if there was an option in the tab context menu to reopen that tab but in IE. When I want to open a page in IE, it is generally because I am having issues with the page in Chrome and want to see if it is browser related. I don't need this frequently enough that I want to leave the extension button showing in my browser toolbar, but I can't find a way to easily reopen my current page in IE without the button.
- (2014-11-24, v:188.8.131.52) Vincent Pho: jsp
- (2014-11-21, v:184.108.40.206) Aaron Garcia: Allow on Mac & Linux
IE Tab would help Mac & LInux users access IE only websites.
- (2014-11-20, v:220.127.116.11) 尹湘中: 没有中文！
- (2014-11-19, v:18.104.22.168) Jeremy Brooks: IE Tab won't load any pages
Starting today, I can't get IE Tab to go to any website. The page is blank. The website works fine in chrome but IE Tab does nothing at all. Clicking enter or pressing the go arrow does nothing.
- (2014-11-18, v:22.214.171.124) RocknaMochila: ioscont
pede essa extensão, mas nada acontece
- (2014-11-10, v:126.96.36.199) Pete H: extra step
There is nothing (no room below flashing arrow to click install - flashing arrow is at the bottom of the page with nothing vieable below it...
- (2014-11-09, v:188.8.131.52) Reuben Zuazua: Android
Does not work for Andriod
- (2014-11-07, v:184.108.40.206) certificado
- (2014-11-03, v:220.127.116.11) Matti Thorley-Symes: Mac Version
Is there any update on if and when this will be available for Mac? It would be a great tool for web dev on my Mac!