- (2020-02-03) KreZok 99: excellent...
- (2019-12-08) Lo羅文蔚: really really really good.
- (2019-11-23) Dan Chase: EXCELLENT!
- (2019-06-04) Seth Rick: It works great, on most cases, only disappointment would be the lack of blacklist mode, it can be much handier if it let user to choose between blacklist mode (only block certain sites) and whitelist mode (block everthing not on the white list).
- (2019-05-20) Bruce Bates: I was looking for a scrip that would block all iframes from loading. The plugin claims to be able to block/control iframes. To put it simply, it doesn't work. I tested on my server in 2 minutes. Created a page which loaded another page in an iframe. I insalled this plugin and revisited the page.... the page loaded fine, so did the iframe and its contents. Nothing blocked. Uninstalling plugin now.
- (2019-04-08) John R: Amazing complement to Adblocker !
- (2019-03-13) Paul Trigger: A useful extension for wide web-browsing. Once you use it for a while you'll have all your regular sites whitelisted and prevents random popups and other garbage from executing anything. Yea it's very simple (basically just a switch) and has little to no filtering but it does the job. Also a great workaround for those ***hat sites that force you to turn ublock/adblock off or deny access.
- (2018-11-08) chillystella: 很强大但体验很不友好，最佳的策略应该是默认不屏蔽所有网站，用户想屏蔽时再开启。
- (2018-10-19) Emmanuel Lasmézas: cà fait plusde 3 ans que je l'utilise.
- (2018-08-20) Iulius Augustus: love it
- (2018-08-08) Peter Bjørn: Very good and simple scriptblocker that makes casual browsing safer for most people. It's not as fine-grained as say Scriptsafe, but that doesn't change that it does a good job. Kudos. Good to have it back on the store.
- (2018-07-13) Dwight Brooks: Very glad it's back in the store! It's the best app on Chrome for blocking unwanted scripts.
- (2018-07-08) Lars Jungbluth: Favourite script blocker!
- (2018-06-24) Dominique Powell: When an element on a page tried -- and subsequently failed -- to run Flash, I noticed that something had return to my menu -- scriptblock! Yes, it can be... cumbersome at times having to toggle scripts on and off when you're in a hurry, but it's better that than getting infected. Love this thing!
- (2018-06-21) Lewis Pusey: always was the best and now its back
- (2018-06-16) CavalierX: I'm glad to see ScriptBLock back in action!
- (2018-01-31) Jody Grassel: Fix the popup window, for ages whenever you click on it, you have an excellent chance of it showing above the web display area, so it's totally inaccessible.
- (2018-01-28) Mehmet Öztürk: çok iyi
- (2018-01-25) HWarlley Massafera: Funciona de verdade. Foi o único que funcionou no site: http://www.megatorrentshd.com/
- (2018-01-13) Federal Agent: How the hell this has over 2 stars is beyond me. No cascade option and it just is tedious to whitelist everything. Don't bother.
- (2017-12-13) Nindya Putri: Lumayan, cuma tidak bisa block script secara manual.
- (2017-11-10) Giacomo Pollio: perfect!
- (2017-11-04) Zeke Alex Carter: muy buena, pero requiere nueva actualización para paginas web como: mwpaste.com, acortalo.net, porque los script no son detectados por esta extensión por todo lo demás excelente
- (2017-10-30) Влад К.: На примере serials-now.ru - блочит работу всего сайта, а не майнинга на сайте
- (2019-06-12, v:1.5) Thomas Considine: Abandoned Extension ?
- (2019-02-16, v:1.5) Robert Smithwright: Firefox Support
Im sure you must get this a lot but it'd be awesome if you released this extension on firefox. Your UI is far and away better than anything available on FF.
- (2019-02-06, v:1.5) Rob Taft: Blacklist vs Whitelist
Can you make a blacklist mode instead of whitelist. Many websites don't give me the option to allow scripts in the tool, all I see is 'Donate', 'Options', and 'Close'...no allow, it doesnt always work right. I really only want to block scripts on certain sites, not everything.
- (2019-01-21, v:1.5) Kevin Cortes: Password Change Causing Extension Corruption
When I change the password as per the instructions in the options > password status tab, the extension becomes corrupt, and the icon disappears from the browser window. To fix the problem, I have to execute a 'repair' from the Chrome extensions page. However, this changes my password in the CHANGE_PASSWORD_HERE.js file.
- (2019-01-04, v:1.5) wibie4Life: Some sites gone white out
- (2018-10-13, v:1.5) Mel Brands: Is it possible to assign it a keyboard shortcut?
I love this extension! It does things exactly as I want them. Is it possible to add a keyboard shortcut to "Temporarily Allow All on Page"? I have to use the mouse to enable things. Would love it if I could do this with a keyboard shortcut. Thanks!
- (2018-08-07, v:1.5) K Brown: no page control
No way to turn off blocking on some non google sites?
- (2018-07-24, v:1.5) Tyler Henthorn: ScriptBlock should remember settings
ScriptBlock seems to forget which sites I have "Allow"ed fairly quickly. I would like some control over how long ScriptBlock will remember them. Remember them for a year? Remember them forever? Remember them by storing them on Dropbox?
- (2018-06-20, v:1.5) Blocking All Sites
Why is it blocking all sites, I thought it was only suppose to block what was thought to be harmful sites????