Displays a list of all windows and tabs open in Google Chrome. Allows filtering, sorting, refreshing, bookmarking, and saving.
Awesome Window & Tab Manager does the following: (1) - Tells you how many Chrome windows and tabs are open. (2) - Displays all the windows and tabs. (3) - Allows text filtering (searching) on the windows and tabs. (4) - Allows alphabetic sorting of tabs. (5) - Categorizes tabs by window, domain, or category. (6) - Categories are determined by your own bookmark structure. (7) - Window, domain, or category groups can be refreshed or closed. (8) - All windows and tabs can be saved and restored later. (9) - Window, domain, or category groups can be saved and restored later. (10) - Unbookmarked tabs can be bookmarked. Note: Google Chrome version 16 or higher is required for tab refreshing functionality.
- (2021-11-28) Peter Ghaly: this ext what i want
- (2020-11-02) moi lois: be carefull with this ext. I lost 20 tabs
- (2020-09-29) Super!
- (2019-10-16) Chris Vydas: Doesn't list tabs that are suspended, will result in losing tabs. Abandonment by developer!
- (2017-10-27) Frédéric Jagielski: Exactement ce que je recherchais : un outils pour réouvrir les fenetres habituelles (2 pour les vidéos surveillances et une pour la navigation internet avec mes onglets préférés. Seul inconvénient il est un peu long pour trouver les onglets ouverts.
- (2017-10-23) Gersivan Oliveira: Útil.
- (2016-04-06) Michael Katic: I love Dad Window & Tab Manager. This includes all the tab features chrome should provide: Find tab by title, group tabs by domain, save and load sessions. Bravo!
- (2015-08-11) Vladimír Puršl: Nepostradatelná aplikace! Jedním kliknutím otevřu několik oken přesně tam, kde je chci mít :)
- (2013-07-03) Takashi SASAKI: Great extension! When I close a group of tab, the message "Are you sure you want to close all Chrome tabs for this domain?" pops up, always. I hope I could skip this dialog box.
- (2012-12-13) Petr Puna: Not bad, but please add the ability to move the tabs to another window/position in the same window (I am searching for an extension like Opera's window list). edited: never mind, found it; but still - take it as a feature suggestion
- (2012-11-30) Ashfaqul Islam: Nice app... helpful to save all the open tabs as session.
- (2012-10-10) Will Snow: This extension is nicely designed and easy to use. It saves a lot of time and lowers the load on the CPU. Very awesome! (@Renato the saved sessions are under the floppy-disk icon in the top box)
- (2012-09-06) David LM: The app is very good and it does present a nice summary of current tabs and windows! I give a 4/5 because it crashes more frequently than I like, maybe it is conflicting with other extension... but so far I can discover why it crashes. Signs of a crash: - First the window shows very small. - Then it may go and extend to full window but show only the top header. - Finally it crashes, becomes non-responsive and it has to be stopped by Chrome. But app is so good that I am still loading it and waiting for a fix.
- (2012-07-22) Roman Drake: Best of its kind! Awesome! Waiting for release! :)
- (2012-06-04) Parker Harrington: This is a pretty sweet extension: hadn't seen anything else quite like it. Sorting, filtering, and saving are nice features.
- (2012-04-17) Renato Ribeiro: How do I access the saved sessions?
- (2021-03-11, v:126.96.36.199) Randall Baker: Restore Sessions?
I just got a new company laptop, and I am attempting to move tabbed windows from the old laptop. I was able to save the tabs in a list using this extension. However, I am not seeing how to send that file to the new laptop to be restored? Am I missing something?
- (2019-12-01, v:188.8.131.52) ntfs hard: too slow when to much tabs
Search/filter or even list of tabs loading for ages(actually minutes).
- (2018-02-27, v:184.108.40.206) bloodys spammers: No way to Load, Only Save or Delete
IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND SAVED SESSIONS! ONLY LISTS ACTIVE SESSION TO SAVE OR CLOSE! REQUIRES BIG IMPROVEMENT! Thanks!
- (2018-02-26, v:220.127.116.11) bloodys spammers: Session Name Prefixes
E.g. Prefix the session name with options: - Date: YYYY.MM.DD - # of Tabs: 125 - Custom text: Auto 20180226 142 Auto ____ ____ = normal custom text entered for session name. :D
- (2018-02-26, v:18.104.22.168) bloodys spammers: Search for Tab in Saved Sessions
Search across all sessions to find URL or Title based on keyword. :D Results = Sesssion - Window - Tab. Then you can restore results or other tabs close to search results. e.g. I remember I was doing online banking, but cannot remember the web site I had found. :D
- (2018-02-19, v:22.214.171.124) Jānis Ķengurs: Cant also open options
Cant also open options
- (2018-02-19, v:126.96.36.199) Jānis Ķengurs: Cant even open! Just loading showing one time then lost. Comes again if restart chrome.
Not working.. Cant even open! Just loading showing one time then lost. Comes again if restart chrome.
- (2017-10-15, v:188.8.131.52) Комплексное проектирование: Search for sessions
Could you add a search for the sessions. If there are many sessions, it is difficult to look for. It would be nice to just type the desired session in the search bar. Screen http://prntscr.com/gxnfci
- (2015-11-03, v:184.108.40.206) Linda Campanella: Full-sized window
How do I get this to open in a full-sized window? Thanks.
- (2012-09-10, v:0.8.8.8) David LM: Does not work anymore
I have un-installed and installed Awesome Window & Tab Manager (Beta 2) 0.8.8.8 but still does not work. It used to work. I disabled all other extensions and still does not work. It is sad because it is a great app when works. Any news on an updated version that works?