Quickly find open tabs, see all windows in one view, find duplicates and limit tabs per window. The best Tab Manager for Chrome.
Tab Manager Plus =============== The Marie Kondo for your Chrome Tabs! Do all these open tabs bring you joy? Let's organize them ^_^ The best tool to find, close, or switch to the tabs you want, when you have many tabs and windows. In a world of ever-expanding tabs in the browser - this is a helpful addition to keeping them organized and for quick switching between them! If you like it, please leave a review! We read all the reviews ❤ ★ What is Tab Manager Plus? A simple and super-fast Google Extension to help you get the best overview over many tabs. It helps filtering your tabs, moving them, re-arranging them. Once you open Tab Manager Plus, you can type right away. The main focus in this app is speed - so you can find the tab you're looking for - right away! ★ Functionality: ➤ Display all Tabs & Windows quickly in current window ➤ Highlight duplicate tabs ➤ Select Tabs using Right Click, Ctrl, Cmd or Shift ➤ Quickly filter tabs by title and url ( just type - right away! ) ➤ Switch to found tab with "Enter" ➤ Move multiple highlighted tabs with "Enter" ➤ Switch to your latest opened tab with Shift+Ctrl+Space / Shift+Cmd+Space ➤ Limit open tabs - Tab Manager will open a new tab in a new window once your limit is reached ➤ Create new Tabs & Windows ➤ Move Tabs between Windows ➤ Delete Tabs & Windows ➤ Pin/unpin Tabs ➤ Supports incognito mode, if you enable it ★ Updates ➤ 5.2.0 ( 22nd June 2020 ) - Improves search! Searching for "google mail" will highlight tabs that have both words included #107 - Improves search! Searching for "google OR mail" will highlight tabs that have either of the worlds included #106 - Fix: Searching for the same string length would not trigger another search, but that could have stopped an accent selection #93 - Shift-right click will now select tabs in between the last selected tab #104 #94 - Design Fix: default font size set to 16px - Default popup size increased to 800x600 - Default design changed to blocks - Improvements: Background clean up added, to keep resources low - Improvements: Don't render windows in the background while the color/title selection is active - Improvements: Warn when trying to backup empty sessions #98 - Fix: Doesn't allow users to export empty session files, shows a warning instead - Fix: Don't show import/export options for sessions if the feature is not enabled #98 - Fix: Make it more obvious that you can type right away #86 - Fix: Pluralization fixes when only 1 tab was selected #87 ➤ 5.1.6 ( 17th June 2020 ) - Reduce options that would be restored in sessions, to limit conflicts ➤ 5.1.5 ( 17th June 2020 ) - Dark mode has now dark input fields, to ease the eye strain - Slight design and color adjustments - Fix: Properly close title/color popup after pressing enter/escape ( instead of closing the TMP popup ) - Fix: When selecting a tab in dark mode, the text was unreadable - Fix: Changed the way how tabs are counted - sometimes it was possible to open more tabs per window than allowed ➤ 5.1.4 ( 17th June 2020 ) - Moving multiple tabs would sometimes not work when using the button or [Enter] key. This should be fixed now ➤ 5.1.3 ( 7th November 2019 ) - Fix: Popup width adjustable again instead of stuck to 800px - Fix: Only open the popup from context menu if current browser supports it ➤ 5.1.2 ( 4th November 2019 ) - Overhauled and more friendlier context menu. You can now open the popup from the context menu, if opening as own tab is the default. You can now also access the changelog from the context menu - Increase popup size/width steps to 25 - Fix: Hide saved windows when a filter is active - Fix: Don't break rows on tabs based on the hidden tabs - Fix: Sometimes when using the keyboard the tabs would not highlight properly. This should be resolved now. - Fix: Background color for dark mode. - Performance improvements, such as not rendering hidden tabs to the DOM ➤ 5.1.1 ( 1st November 2019 ) - Fix: The "highlight duplicate tabs" button may have disappeared - it should be back now ➤ 5.1.0 ( 31st October 2019 ) - You can now see which tabs are playing sounds and/or music. For this you need to have the "animations" option turned on. The tabs with active sounds will pulsate - You can see now which tabs have been discarded by the browser to save memory - the icons will lose their color if they are in a discarded / memory-saving state - You can also discard tabs well. Simply select one or more tabs, and press the "discard tabs" button in the bottom right corner - New keyboard possibilities : Use the arrow keys to jump between tabs and windows. Use shift+arrow keys to select tabs. Press Escape to delete a search / unselect everything at once. - The big block view has now bigger icons. Easier to read on TVs and big resolutions - Small design fixes for dark and compact modes and the options page - Fix: Sometimes switching to a tab would not focus the new window properly - Fix: Sometimes "open in own tab" would not focus on the tab correctly if it was already open - Fix: Sometimes the bottom search bar would disappear / be pushed below. This should be resolved now - Scroll to the new window when restoring it from saved windows - Scroll to the new saved window when saving it - When drag and dropping a tab outside of Tab Manager Plus into another program or the browser ( which is not really intended/supported ) it will now paste the URL on drop - Under the hood : A rewrite of the extension and upgrade to the latest React version. A big change under the hood with slight performance improvements - General performance improvements - More options texts regarding shortcuts ➤ 5.0.8 ( 29th October 2019 ) - You can now backup and restore your saved windows - You can now select multiple tabs by using right mouse click while holding shift/ctrl or command. Select the first tab with a right click, and then select the last tab with shift+right mouse click, to select all the tabs in between. - You can now set in the options if you'd like to have the Tab Manager open as a popup by default, or in its' own tab - Design fixes to have the right amount of tabs per row displayed in the block view - Stops auto-scrolling to the first active tab, if the user has already started scrolling - Some small fixes to make sure we load correctly also on slower machines - Fixes to dark mode in its' own tab - the background was not displayed in the full window - Removed buggy animation transitions that would get stuck on hover ➤ 5.0.7 ( 28th October 2019 ) - Dark mode - you can now enable the dark mode in the options! - Close the popup when clicking on a tab, window or restoring a session, but don't close it when we're in a Tab Manager page of its own ➤ 5.0.6 ( 25th October 2019 ) - Fixed issue where current tab wouldn't be closed when pressing the "close tabs" button - Backwards compatibility with older browser versions ➤ 5.0.5 ( 23rd October 2019 ) - Removed unnecessary chrome permission - Slight performance improvements ➤ 5.0.4 ( 23rd October 2019 ) - Save/restore windows ( beta ) - you can now save and restore windows into your local storage. Please note : History of the tabs will not be preserved. ( Disabled by default ) - Fixes for search box displays on some configurations - Adjustments for wide screens - Various other small fixes - Close popup after pressing enter ➤ 5.0.3 ( 15th August 2019 ) - Added context menu to open Tab Manager in its' own tab - Small fixes for icon borders not rendering properly - Fixes for the search bar when the popup is too narrow - Added popup title and favicon - Disable popup auto-closing until we have a better solution - Fixed Firefox error where a new window would not be created ➤ 5.0.2 ( 6th August 2019 ) - Hotfix for Chrome to support the browser based api ➤ 5.0.1 ( 6th August 2019 ) - Fixes to rate and review buttons - Added donate option - thank you for keeping this extension alive! - Changed description of colorize button to include hint that the window name can be changed as well - Changed colorize button to settings - Adjusted fonts, so they look nicer - Font changes in options menu - Added title detection for the about: protocol - Launched for Firefox as well! ➤ 5.0.0 ( 5th August 2019 ) - Added rate and review buttons - Updated depreciated chrome api calls to newer ones - Prepared Firefox compatibility ➤ 4.9.9 ( 27th February 2019 ) - If the current tab is not in the initial popup screen, then we'll scroll down to it - "Minimize inactive windows" will only minimize windows on the same monitor ( requires additional permission ) - Small fixes to window titles from last update ➤ 4.9.8 ( 27th February 2019 ) - Add option to enable/disable window titles - Smarter window title detection, especially for super-long titles ➤ 4.9.7 ( 24th January 2019 ) - Fix small rendering issues - Re-arrange some options ➤ 4.9.6 ( 24th January 2019 ) - Nicer wrapping of windows - Show the tabs with the highest count first in the title - Fixes in list views for high width popups, sometimes the titles were cut off ➤ 4.9.5 ( 23rd January 2019 ) - Unnamed windows will show now the top domains in it instead - Added a close option to the naming and color popups ➤ 4.9.4 ( 28th June 2018 ) - Fixes to stuck tab counters - Auto-close forgotten tab managers after 100 seconds - Various bugfixes and style changes ➤ 4.9.3 - Fixes for older Chrome versions ➤ 4.9.2 - Fixes a bug when localStorage is empty ➤ 4.9.1 - You can now auto-hide Chrome windows that aren't active, having only one Chrome window in focus at a time - There's now a separate section for minimized windows - so it's easier to spot them - Clicking on a window will activate that window ( instead of having to click on a tab ) - Fixes to window coloring - sometimes the colors would be lost / applied to the wrong window - New options page ➤ 4.9.0 - Allows you to give windows colors - You can now minimize and maximize windows from Tab Manager - Minimized windows are now shown as faded out and at the end of the list - You can now set the width and height of the popup in the options Tab Manager Plus is open source. The main purpose of Tab Manager Plus is to find "lost" tabs easily. You can open the Tab Manager with a keyboard shortcut - Ctrl+M / Cmd+M or by clicking on the icon - and then you can type right away! The Tab Manager will then show you all tabs that match your search terms - by tab title, and by url. If you've found your tab, and it's the only one selected - press "enter" - and you will jump right to it! If you don't like one of the layouts, there's in total 4 more views available : ★ Block view ( Shows you groups of icons - each window is one group ) ★ Big block view ( same as above, but with bigger icons ) ★ Horizontal view ( every window is one line, and every tab is represented by an icon ) ★ Vertical view ( a list of all your tabs - with readable titles ) You can move tabs between windows in every view - and you can select tabs with your right mouse button ( or CTRL+click on Mac ). Once you have selected a few tabs, simply press the "enter" key, and all tabs will be moved to a new browser window. Are you stuck with lost duplicate tabs? Simply press the "duplicate tabs" icon, and Tab Manager will highlight the Duplicates for you. You can then press "Enter" as well, and they will be moved to a separate window. ➤ Don't like animations? You can turn off / turn on animations in the options. ➤ The window is too big - the tabs take too much space? Switch to a compact view in the options - it's less beautiful, but more space efficient. ➤ In each window you will find 2 action buttons. One + icon, that opens a new tab in that window, and a x icon, which closes the whole window. If you don't like these 2 buttons, then you can disable them in the options as well. If you want to have an overview over your incognito tabs as well - make sure to go into the extension settings, and to enable the extension in Incognito mode. ★ Additional benefits Depending on how many scripts are running inside your tabs, cleaning out duplicates from time to time can also speed up your computer by reducing the CPU load. Please take care of your computer. ★ Not so obvious nowadays, but important nevertheless : - We don't share ANY data with anybody. Everything happens offline and in your browser only. - This version does NOT have any malware or hidden ads. We made this, because we were fed up with the previous version that was infested with malware and ads. - We love Tab Manager - we hope you love it, too. ★★★★★ If you like it, please leave a rating. ★★★★★ If you have suggestions, leave a comment in the support box. ★ Legalitites : This app is not affiliated with Google or Google Chrome. Google Chrome is a registered trademark of Google, Inc. Tab Manager Plus does not monitor your links or page visits, and does not track any of your searches or filters. ★★★★★ Please enjoy this free Chrome Extension :-)
- (2021-06-10) I愛Nightcore: Best tabs manager i have ever seen in my life before! 5 out of 5 rating 100%
- (2021-06-09) fyn Wong: 相见恨晚 相见恨晚啊 希望能加上云服务和中文 Amazing!
- (2021-06-06) Gary Macias: Looks like we have a winner folks <3 Tab Manager Plus ticks several boxes, resizing of popup window, vertical tabs view which became my default as I like having the tab titles to reference, scrolling down to navigate and find tabs was a tradeoff I was willing to accept (although I must admit the "big box" made a serious run for sticking with that option). The option to limit tabs per window, subsequently sending any excess tabs to a new window, is nothing short of a stroke of genius, and has restored some of my sanity, very well thought out and executed. I have not yet tried the experimental Session Management feature, although I am excited to do so. Understanding that it is an experimental feature, it would not be fair to judge the extension based off of that feature, so to that the rating stays at 5 stars. Just a heads up to the developer, I am using this extension in Microsoft Edge, and on this browser the default hotkey for activating the extension, Ctrl + Shift + M , pulls up the settings menu for Edge itself. Perhaps this could be changed to something more universally acceptable so as to not conflict with already established keys. That or a note in Tab Manager Plus settings (perhaps where the "change shortcut" key link is)advising those using Edge about this conflict, so they can be sure and change that and fully enjoy this extension. A minor detail of course, but again even without that, this extension is nothing short of fantastic, overtaking my previous tab manager and unapologetic about it. Kudos to the dev and best regards.
- (2021-06-03) Mohammad Esmaeil Kheirkhah: I usually have more than 20 tabs open in several separate chrome windows, for exmple a window with 7 tabs including longman, oxford and some more English dictionary websites, another window for my most-used google sheets. Long story short I always had a hard time switching between those windows and more than that, when one the windows accidentally was closed I had to open tabs one by one, pretty annoying. This extension is really a blessing for me. Thank you guys! thank you
- (2021-05-31) Kahraman Bayraktar: Tabs should be closed and saved inside the extension for later use to save the memory. In my opinion, without this feature, no tab extension can be considered complete. If this feature is available in the extension, please let me know so that I'll update my review. Because I've found the other functionalities very useful.
- (2021-05-31) James Saquilabon: I'm just looking for extension that has 'Switches to previously active tab' and thank god you have it. Ez 5 star
- (2021-05-27) Bella M: I wish you had more options for settings and customization.
- (2021-05-24) Ahmed Said: Great and streamlined features with an overall neat and simple design. The only thing non-functional is, at least in my opinion, the most important feature of all: saving tabs. Although you can save them after manually enabling it, only the first tab can ever actually be restored regardless of whether you try to restore the entire window or each one individually. The rest of the tabs are only accessible if you export them via the settings page. In all fairness, it does warn you that it is experimental since 2019 (not sure why something would remain experimental for that long). If all you are looking for is navigating/organising tabs in the most efficient way possible, this is the extension to get.
- (2021-05-23) Radovan Džanić: Odličan Tab manager. Pogotovo ukombinaciji sa OneTab addon-om.
- (2021-05-20) Leon: Simply awesome
- (2021-05-20) ProgramClass2: This is very productive when you have too many tabs or windows open, great job!
- (2021-05-19) Simon King: Hi, your extension works well, I would like you to add a new feature: now that chrome has the ability to name windows, can you make this extension show the previous naming?
- (2021-05-19) Web Services: Misses some of the most important functions, e.g.to select and move tabs between windows, and combine window.
- (2021-05-17) 黄欢: 快捷键太少了，比如怎么在里面删除tab
- (2021-05-07) Markus Vaher: useful
- (2021-05-06) Pio DA VIGANEL: GRAZIE. VERAMENTE UNA OTTIMA ESTENSIONE PER IL MIO CHROME... Ho 72 tabs aperti e questo meraviglioso TAB-MANAGER mi facilita molto la gestione deli tabs di Chrome!!!
- (2021-05-05) Nishant: I saw i the description that you guys read every review so PLEASE read this one. I love tghis extension. It's responsive and snappy. Gets the job done. However i would for it to have an option where we can pin it to the left side of the browser. Sort of like the vertical tabs in MS Edge browser or vertical tabs reloaded in firefox. after 20+ tabs open chrome is pretty much a mess but in edge and firefox so amazingly easy to manage any number of tabs due to vertical tabs option. I have tried every possible extension or hack in chrome but literally nothing works well. also please consider adding an option to close all tabs below or above a tab. I would love to donate to you guys if you guys could somehow add these features. either this is an amazing extension. TYSM
- (2021-04-29) IDandT -: Funciona muy bien, tiene lo necesario, puedes buscar pestañas, agruparlas, cerrarlas etc. Quizas un detallito tonto que me gustaria que tuviera es que al escribir algo para hacer una busqueda, hiciera scroll automatico hasta la primera ventana encontrada, ya que si tienes muchas y usas la vista detallada que muestro los titulos, aveces no esta entre las primeras y hay que bajar con el mouse. Te pone arriba los match, pero lo unico que puedes hacer es o bajar hacia abajo o pulsar intro, y entonces te agrupa todos los match en una nueva ventana y te la pone en primer plano. En general es una extension cojonuda, y estoy muy contento. He probado otras y esta es la que mejor me ha funcionado y se ha ajustado a mis necesidades.
- (2021-04-27) Orlando Salazar: LOVE IT. Snappy, easy search, selects/highlights tabs, etc. 10/10
- (2021-04-20) Aiden Kim: Just awesome
- (2021-04-20) Jazz Love: Es sieht sehr gut aus, einfach zu benutzen, ich teste es weiter, Dankeschön.
- (2021-04-18) Vas Tel: Outstanding I've needed something like this for years! I've been avoiding chrome tab management addons cause they've always been lacking in options and quality, but T-M-+ is a godsend in comparison!
- (2021-04-17) Artemi Lebedev: No lists, only icons, realy?
- (2021-04-13) Derek Rhodes: I use this is extension daily and is a welcome addition to my chrome browser. It is super easy to move tabs between windows and now I can organize them too and I don't have to remember what the purpose of that window was. It took some time to get used to the controls but now it is as easy as pie. 5/5 stars
- (2021-04-13) Jay Rathod: one feature missing : If we could see all the logs with respect to a day of span. Just the tabs we have opened and not the logs of when we close a tab. It would have been amazing.
- (2021-04-12) Namushy Mephos Moy: BONITO, E COM FUNÇÕES QUE AJUDAM MUITO
- (2021-04-09) Ryan Creel: Has a slight learning curve. Great extension. A perfect addition to my tab management toolbox!
- (2021-04-08) Cezary Waszkiewicz: The pure "List" view is gone - why?!
- (2021-04-08) Fernando Torres: So useful for us who open tabs as a breathing excercise...
- (2021-04-06) Lemmie Schwartz: It was awesome I had to remove it, but it was easy to find and so I got it back! I love how you can change the layout! I love all of the controls, thumbs up for me!!! 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍📌📌📌📌📌📌📌📌😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
- (2021-04-03) Gamerfanc28: so far, so good, i recommend this 🙂👍
- (2021-04-01) 伦钫榆: 很好用，希望上架microsoft edge商店，Tab Manager Plus for Edge
- (2021-04-01) Brandon White: does what it needs to do :)
- (2021-03-31) Matteo Piccioni: It would be nice if in future you will add the possibility of changing the backgroud colour of the tab grid, and that you improve the quality of the immages that look a bit poor in definition, Icons turns out to be a bit fuzzy i would say
- (2021-03-28) Ambrosia: OMG!★ This is literally so good.★.°
- (2021-03-20) Noctuna: Must have for any power user (who like me has way to many tabs open)
- (2021-03-20) Sofia Claire Nunez: I love it! it helps me on my classes! really great keep the great work up!
- (2021-03-19) Wilf Forrow: Outstanding - needed this for years! With multiple projects on the go, I have loads of windows and tabs open, but Chrome doesn't take any prisoners - I just can't keep track. Tab Manager Plus gives me a brilliant overview of every window and every tab, and lets me name them, drag tabs between them, and loads more. I'm back in control. Can't recommend it enough.
- (2021-03-18) Robert Vieira: Great!
- (2021-03-17) Anik Alamgir: An excellent management extension for those who use a lot tabs. The offline feature is also excellent.
- (2021-03-15) Ison Ngo: Everything is great only that I gave it 4 stars because when I try to rename it it doesn't do anything but I can still change the background. But it's still great.
- (2021-03-11) thepinaplegod3 Pina 3: this is one of the best extensions in the world i mean now i can do more stuff this is so good
- (2021-02-22) Gamer 999: Its fine, but it doesn't rename it in chromebooks :( so three stars.
- (2021-02-21) FPV airspace: This is amazing, it makes life much easier. if you need to switch tabs window a lot or open too many tabs, this is for you.
- (2021-02-20) Артем Константинов: Great addon! Donated it after few days of using. Thanks!
- (2021-02-18) Shawn Green: By far the best tab manager out there.
- (2021-02-15) Zuzka Zilkova: Amazing tab manager! Best of the ones I've tried. One suggestion I would love to see is to have Tabs inherit their color from Chrome Tab Groups. That would make it super easy to see which ones you want to find easily. Any chance that could be added?
- (2021-02-14) Iskandar Dzulkarnain: awesome chrome extension! love it! thank you
- (2021-02-12) Lincol Claudio: Excelente, me permite tener en una vista todas las pestañas, uso muchas por trabajo. Puedo llegar facilmente a la que necesito para trabajar, o cerrar aquellas que ya no estoy utilizando. Gracias por el excelente trabajo a los desarrolladores!!
- (2021-02-12) Simar Mugattarov: Not really got the point of extension. Kind of useless. Doesn't manage tabs at all. Close tab, tab disappears from manager. It is gone, actually it copies behavior of chrome itself. Must be removed same time has been installed.
- (2021-05-14, v:5.2.0) Rich Rydberg: Duplicate Finder
The Duplicate Finder is great for locating dupes; can individual tabs be deleted from within the Tab Manage Plus window itself?
- (2021-05-07, v:5.2.0) Anthony Hologounis: Keyboard shortcuts do not work on Brave browser, macos Big Sur
I am using this extension with Brave browser on macos Big Sur. The notes show: The main purpose of Tab Manager Plus is to find "lost" tabs easily. You can open the Tab Manager with a keyboard shortcut - Ctrl+M / Cmd+M or by clicking on the icon - and then you can type right away! Ctrl+M does nothing Cmd+M minimizes the app I like this extension so far but need the keyboard shortcut to work.
- (2021-05-07, v:5.2.0) Marcin Kośmicki: New feature at Tab Manager Plus
Hi team at Tab Manager Plus, I was wondering if you could think about the following feature: - Sort the tab alphabetically in the current windows What do you think about this new feature? Best regards, Marcin
- (2021-04-15, v:5.2.0) J Tessier: Find tab with audio playing
Hi is there a way to search for tabs by domain, or to highlight tabs playing media/audio? Thanks!
- (2021-03-31, v:5.2.0) Kin: shortcut to "Open in own tab"
With lots of open tabs and windows, I find "Open in own tab" the best way to navigate. Can a shortcut be created to this option? I'd like to bind a key to invoke this option.
- (2021-03-25, v:5.2.0) Norm Stewart: Tabs loose label upon restart
Somewhat inconsistently, tabs loose the Titles I've given them when I restart my computer. Not explicitly closing Firefox seemed to preserve them, but that must be only sometimes. Their windows are retained, and color seems to be more often retained.
- (2021-03-05, v:5.2.0) Phoebe Gee: Shortcut
Hi is there a shortcut instead of clicking on the icon the see all the tabs? Thank you.
- (2021-02-20, v:5.2.0) Daniel Jumper: Saving groups
Can we add groups to what gets saved in a window?
- (2021-02-20, v:5.2.0) Daniel Jumper: Returning from selecting a window color
ISSUE: Upon selecting a window color, the manager returns to the "Focus this window / Minimized windows / Saved windows" screen; however, it seems to leave all other windows within the manager. Solutions have been (1) to refresh the page, (2) edit the name and select the "X" icon at the top right, and (3) edit the name and press the "return" key. REQUEST: Can we adjust this to include the view of all other windows upon selecting a color for a window?
- (2021-02-20, v:5.2.0) Daniel Jumper: Window Colors
Saving a window for later does not save the window's color. Can we add the benefit of saving the color, too?
- (2021-02-16, v:5.2.0) William Cook: Chrome Tab Groups
Would like the ability to leverage Chrome tab groups within a single window
- (2021-02-10, v:5.2.0) Filippo Privitera: restore backup
I am moving my things in a new laptop. once I synced google chrome I found your app already installed but now the setting section does not include the restore backup AND I cannot even save new tabs. do you know why
- (2021-01-29, v:5.2.0) Risa: Font Changes
Hi there, I see in your overview that there are "Font changes in options menu." I can't seem to find that setting when navigating. Thank you for your help.
- (2021-01-26, v:5.2.0) K B: Tab Manager Plus keeps disappearing
Hi, I usually have loads of tabs open. Like right now I have 9 Chrome windows open with 155 tabs open. So I installed Tab Manager Plus so I can get a grip on these. So the extension showed to the right of the address bar initially, but then it disappeared and won't come back. I've tried disabling/re-enabling it and also removing it and re-installing it but it doesn't show. How do I get it back so I can try it out? Thanks KB
- (2021-01-23, v:5.2.0) Joseph LaRocca: Can I have one specific window with only one specific tab?
Hi, for certain apps (like web-based email), I'd like it to be in its own window by itself. no other tabs. But for other chrome windows, i want them to behave normally. Is there a way to do that with this extension?
- (2021-01-22, v:5.2.0) Martin Conroy: Auto-close tab
Does your app allow you to automatically close certain tabs? If so, can this be done with a delay? The reason for me is Microsoft Teams. Clicking a Teams link opens in Chrome then opens the Teams app. Would be great to automatically close the Chrome Tab after a couple of seconds when the app has launched.
- (2021-01-14, v:5.2.0) Olinguito Zarathustra: missing button to show duplicates
What happened to the button to reveal duplicates? The left most button I see is the "eye" now, not the duplicate folder button, nor the blue folder (unknown function). I should mention that I am limited to Chrome v49.0.2623.112 because I use this system running Vista Business Service Service Pack 2 for mission critical custom software which will not run on any thing later, even in a virtual PC. (It was originally developed in 1988 using some mainframe techniques for speed in processing telephone call detail records. Some of these techniques may address hardware directly or perform other functions no longer supported in Windows 7 or later.) Also, when the dupe button was available I could only find a function which would operate on all of the instances of that URL when I really wanted a function which would remove all but one instance. Is there or was there any such function?
- (2020-12-25, v:5.2.0) Nashiz Memon: UI bug with tab links in pop-up menu
Love the extension, but having a few issues lately. The tab box only covers half of the popup, so a lot is cut off or not visible. Extension works fine, but just the UI or look of it is worse and less usable as of right now. Probably just a bug. Hopefully can get it sorted out soon!
- (2020-12-16, v:5.2.0) Chuck Baggett web: Opera GX
Just wondering if this is supposed to work in Opera and or Opera GX.
- (2020-12-15, v:5.2.0) Kip: Bug found: Hover in the window whitespace the tab count is always +2
To reproduce: Use the Tab Manager in either Own Tab or lightbox pop-up mode Note the number of tabs indicated in the Window card. Hover over the (X) close button and note the Tab count indicated by the Tool-Tip Hover in that Window card's white space Result: The count indicated on the window card white space hover tool-tip is +2 Expected: this tool tip should be correct and match the close button So far this has reproduced in all view modes. Feature request: in the space showing the buttons, possibly on the left hand side, a tab count offered there would be handy. I often like to do 8 windows by 7 tabs each and the Vertical display layout looks the best when I balance them at 7 tabs a piece.
- (2020-12-10, v:5.2.0) Ray Ridl: Transferring data from one computer to another
Is it possible to transferred the 'saved' tabs from one computer to a different one?
- (2020-11-27, v:5.2.0) Andre Mahey: Open new tab on previously active new window after tab limit reach
Everytime we pass the tab limit, new tab will open in the new window, this is neat. Unfortunately this will create a lot of new window if we keep open a new link in the window that has reach its tab limit. IMHO this is the worst annoyance :D Could you please make a new tab inside a previously active new window? or at least make it as an option if you think this is not such a good idea. because if not, instead of deal with many tabs, sometimes we have to deal with many windows, which is worse :D (chrome is already have "move tab to another window", perhaps there is a way to utilize this). thank you. good job.
- (2020-11-14, v:5.2.0) robert jamieson: save window for later
I have a few windows saved for later, but cant seem to add anymore. Was wondering is there some sort of limit or...
- (2020-10-27, v:5.2.0) Steve Hollingsworth: Icon that shows the number of open tabs immediately disappears after I install it
Chrome Version 86.0.4240.111 (Official Build) (64-bit) I get one look at the icon after installation. When I click it, the only thing that happens is the icon disappears and I have no way that I know to get it back.
- (2020-10-06, v:5.2.0) John Velonis: Enter key should not REARRANGE ALL YOUR TABS by default
I typed in a term to search for and hit Enter. Instead of highlighting the tabs containing the term, it MOVED ALL 388 OF THEM TO A NEW WINDOW with no confirmation, which was the LAST thing I would have expected and is EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING since I had them arranged in different windows according to their subject, and now they are all commingled. This should definitely NOT be the default behavior. At the very least there should be a confirmation and/or a way to disable this behavior.
- (2020-10-03, v:5.2.0) Todd Andrews: High CPU/RAM usage v5.2.0 running on Chrome v85.0.4183.121 for Windows 10
Chrome Task Manager identifies this extension as being the most resource intensive. It is possible it was happening with an earlier version of this extension and/or version of Chrome, perhaps installed earlier in 2020, but I didn't spend time trying to figure out why web surfing was so slow until today. Going to disable the extension for a while to see if that will help.
- (2020-09-30, v:5.2.0) Nick Ad: Toggle disallow new tabs after count instead of open in new window
I'd like to see a toggle option for completely disallowing new tabs after the max count has been reached, if possible. Opening in a new window is usually not something I'd like to happen, and it can be hard to keep track of the count before the window is opened.
- (2020-09-30, v:5.2.0) Rafael Miranda: Tab Queuing System
It could have a tab queuing system to keep a few tabs in a window
- (2020-09-24, v:5.2.0) Gabriel Lana: Suggestion
Hi, your extension is awesome, I only would like to suggest the addition of the possibility of adding notes to tabs, the same way we can change windows titles. The notes would be displayed after the tab title. This would allow me to manage different search tabs within the same website. Regards.
- (2020-09-12, v:5.2.0) sergio han: How to open a tab group in same window?
I have a many tab groups saved. I open chrome and start with a chrome home page. I face two issues when I click on any saved tab groups. 1. Tab groups open in new windows always. 2. New chrome window is always half sized i.e. not maximized or minimized. On single or multiple displays.
- (2020-09-08, v:5.2.0) Jonathan Sallo: Chrome Groups
Please add support for Chrome Groups. They could appear as expandable lists or groups in box view.
- (2020-09-02, v:5.2.0) Doug Kozar: Doesn't Recognize Chrome Windows Opened by Other Google Accounts
I was really hoping your app would recognize ALL Windows and ALL Tabs regardless of the Google Account used to open the window. Background: I have a personal google acct and a work google acct. I open each is separate browser windows every day. I installed your app in both of my google accounts. I was hoping to be able to use your app to see all tabs and windows from both accounts in your pop-up frame collectively in an effort to quickly and easily switch to an opened tab -- regardless of which window/google account it was opened in. Other than that, I uninstalled the app as I can get to the respective tabs by keyboard clicks and right/left mouse clicks. I hope you consider the suggested enhancement in a future release. It would make your app truly awesome and increase productivity quite a bit. Best regards!
- (2020-09-01, v:5.2.0) Amr Khaled: when opening Saved Windows, not all tabs are loaded
How to Reproduce: - Save Window with more than 3 tabs - Close Window - Restart chrome - Load window from saved windows Result---> Not all Tabs are loaded
- (2020-08-19, v:5.2.0) Todd Shafer: Tab names go away after restart
Love the plugin. Running into issue where "group" / window names get lost on restart of chrome. Were you aware of this?
- (2020-08-14, v:5.2.0) Scott Hardin: Tab count is off
Hello, I installed this hoping to have a quick tab count for my active window for the number of tickets I have open. Each ticket is it's own Google Chrome tab. This app adds all windows tabs together for all three of my monitor, not the end of the world as I can just click to check the number of tabs per window. The problem is that tab count is inflated by two for each of my chrome windows, I imagine it is counting two of my various extensions as a tab, even though the GUI doesn't show the extra tabs or what extension that might be. I use all my various extensions so that's not an option to disable any of them, but thought the developer might have a solution or be able to update to ignore anything that isn't an actual open tab. Would be great to have a count per open window display as an option rather than an added total of all windows too! Thank you, Scott
- (2020-07-23, v:5.2.0) BR Madan: speakers not working
no voice in any link
- (2020-07-13, v:5.2.0) Sophia: Settings disappear on restart
When my computer shuts down or restarts, all my colour choices and window titles completely disappear. This is really annoying so I wonder if it can be fixed (or if it's my problem).
- (2020-07-06, v:5.2.0) J G: Feature request: Stop Window Reordering
It would be really nice if there was a checkbox or something to disable the functionality that moves the most recently used browser window to the top of the list. I will frequently go through my (way too many) tabs using Tab Manager Plus, and close things I don't use anymore, save things I wanted to save, etc, but it's awfully hard to actually get all the way through the list when every window I touch jumps straight to the top and I lose my place! I think this functionality is fine in general, but allowing it to be disabled would make this extension 100x more useful for me!
- (2020-06-27, v:5.2.0) Lorin Halpert: Automatically move certain URLs to different windows?
I always wanted all my 'media' sites (Youtube, Soundcloud etc) to be in their own window, comics in another, etc. Would it be possible to create domain lists - that when detected get moved to specific, pre-defined windows?
- (2020-06-25, v:5.2.0) Web TCI: Coloring tabs
Once a tab is colored in the popup, after clicked on the color thumbnail, the popup disappears and shows the dashboard with only that tab while all other tabs disappear.
- (2020-06-22, v:5.1.6) Roy Haroush: "Switches to previously active tab" does not stick.
"Switches to previously active tab" does not stick. sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. happens both on edge chrome, chromium and chrome. https://i.imgur.com/R0mAjdE.png I can set it, and it will work great, then restart and it will not, trying a different key sometimes works, sometime doesnt. Please take a look, this is one of the most important features imho since when you set it to global you can call the last used tab from anywhere (when chrome is not in focused), which is a really big time saver ! Thanks !
- (2020-06-20, v:5.1.6) Vitaliy N: auto scroll
hello please fix auto scroll to bottom when many tabs! or make option to deactivate this, because it slow the work and wrong tab select occur.
- (2020-05-31, v:5.1.3) Sarah: Saving names of windows
Hi! I really like the idea of this extension but I am having a problem. Whenever I restart chrome, I lose all the names and colors of the windows, so it is starting from scratch. I have tried to activate the "Save windows for later" option but it won't work. I am not sure if it is supposed to work this way or I am missing something.
- (2020-05-18, v:5.1.3) Roy Haroush: Switches to previously active tab - works sporadically
when ever i restart my browser i need to assign a keyboaerd short again to the above action. it's still there, it just doesn't work... even after assigning it doesn't always work .. or doesn't work most of the time.
- (2020-05-15, v:5.1.3) David Dows: Missing button for duplicates
What happened to the button to highlight duplicates? Also the button to the right of that one? Both buttons to the left of the "eye" button are missing now. I've tried removing TMP from Chrome and adding it back, but they are still gone.
- (2020-05-08, v:5.1.3) Tim Hockin: small UX issues
I really like this. I keep having a couple small UX issues. 1) When I click the icon and see a window list, clicking the name opens the edit screen, but I don't want that. I want to choose that group. There's already an edit icon. This matters when I am using the most compact view, especially. 2) When I click the edit icon, there's nothing focused. It would be good to put the cursor in the name editbox (since that is what I do most) 3) When I am in the edit screen, edit a name, and I hit enter it opens a new window. Not helpful.
- (2020-05-04, v:5.1.3) Augusto Quintero: is there any limit for the saved windows number?
is there any limit for the saved windows number?
- (2020-04-27, v:5.1.3) BeatBullz: Please add an Tab / Right-Click / Close this Tab - Button
Please add an Tab / Right-Click / Close this Tab - Button
- (2020-04-27, v:5.1.3) Jul Star!!: its amazing
its amazing i love it
- (2020-04-26, v:5.1.3) Dr Sherwood Tucker DDS MAGD: How to to use ? Any directions?
Need some docs to learn how to use?