Quickly find open tabs, see all windows in one view, find duplicates and limit tabs per window. The best Tab Manager for Chrome.
Tab Manager Plus =============== The Marie Kondo for your Chrome Tabs! Do all these open tabs bring you joy? Let's organize them ^_^ The best tool to find, close, or switch to the tabs you want, when you have many tabs and windows. In a world of ever-expanding tabs in the browser - this is a helpful addition to keeping them organized and for quick switching between them! If you like it, please leave a review! We read all the reviews ❤ ★ What is Tab Manager Plus? A simple and super-fast Google Extension to help you get the best overview over many tabs. It helps filtering your tabs, moving them, re-arranging them. Once you open Tab Manager Plus, you can type right away. The main focus in this app is speed - so you can find the tab you're looking for - right away! ★ Functionality: ➤ Display all Tabs & Windows quickly in current window ➤ Highlight duplicate tabs ➤ Select Tabs using Right Click, Ctrl, Cmd or Shift ➤ Quickly filter tabs by title and url ( just type - right away! ) ➤ Switch to found tab with "Enter" ➤ Move multiple highlighted tabs with "Enter" ➤ Switch to your latest opened tab with Shift+Ctrl+Space / Shift+Cmd+Space ➤ Limit open tabs - Tab Manager will open a new tab in a new window once your limit is reached ➤ Create new Tabs & Windows ➤ Move Tabs between Windows ➤ Delete Tabs & Windows ➤ Pin/unpin Tabs ➤ Supports incognito mode, if you enable it ★ Updates ➤ 5.2.0 ( 22nd June 2020 ) - Improves search! Searching for "google mail" will highlight tabs that have both words included #107 - Improves search! Searching for "google OR mail" will highlight tabs that have either of the worlds included #106 - Fix: Searching for the same string length would not trigger another search, but that could have stopped an accent selection #93 - Shift-right click will now select tabs in between the last selected tab #104 #94 - Design Fix: default font size set to 16px - Default popup size increased to 800x600 - Default design changed to blocks - Improvements: Background clean up added, to keep resources low - Improvements: Don't render windows in the background while the color/title selection is active - Improvements: Warn when trying to backup empty sessions #98 - Fix: Doesn't allow users to export empty session files, shows a warning instead - Fix: Don't show import/export options for sessions if the feature is not enabled #98 - Fix: Make it more obvious that you can type right away #86 - Fix: Pluralization fixes when only 1 tab was selected #87 ➤ 5.1.6 ( 17th June 2020 ) - Reduce options that would be restored in sessions, to limit conflicts ➤ 5.1.5 ( 17th June 2020 ) - Dark mode has now dark input fields, to ease the eye strain - Slight design and color adjustments - Fix: Properly close title/color popup after pressing enter/escape ( instead of closing the TMP popup ) - Fix: When selecting a tab in dark mode, the text was unreadable - Fix: Changed the way how tabs are counted - sometimes it was possible to open more tabs per window than allowed ➤ 5.1.4 ( 17th June 2020 ) - Moving multiple tabs would sometimes not work when using the button or [Enter] key. This should be fixed now ➤ 5.1.3 ( 7th November 2019 ) - Fix: Popup width adjustable again instead of stuck to 800px - Fix: Only open the popup from context menu if current browser supports it ➤ 5.1.2 ( 4th November 2019 ) - Overhauled and more friendlier context menu. You can now open the popup from the context menu, if opening as own tab is the default. You can now also access the changelog from the context menu - Increase popup size/width steps to 25 - Fix: Hide saved windows when a filter is active - Fix: Don't break rows on tabs based on the hidden tabs - Fix: Sometimes when using the keyboard the tabs would not highlight properly. This should be resolved now. - Fix: Background color for dark mode. - Performance improvements, such as not rendering hidden tabs to the DOM ➤ 5.1.1 ( 1st November 2019 ) - Fix: The "highlight duplicate tabs" button may have disappeared - it should be back now ➤ 5.1.0 ( 31st October 2019 ) - You can now see which tabs are playing sounds and/or music. For this you need to have the "animations" option turned on. The tabs with active sounds will pulsate - You can see now which tabs have been discarded by the browser to save memory - the icons will lose their color if they are in a discarded / memory-saving state - You can also discard tabs well. Simply select one or more tabs, and press the "discard tabs" button in the bottom right corner - New keyboard possibilities : Use the arrow keys to jump between tabs and windows. Use shift+arrow keys to select tabs. Press Escape to delete a search / unselect everything at once. - The big block view has now bigger icons. Easier to read on TVs and big resolutions - Small design fixes for dark and compact modes and the options page - Fix: Sometimes switching to a tab would not focus the new window properly - Fix: Sometimes "open in own tab" would not focus on the tab correctly if it was already open - Fix: Sometimes the bottom search bar would disappear / be pushed below. This should be resolved now - Scroll to the new window when restoring it from saved windows - Scroll to the new saved window when saving it - When drag and dropping a tab outside of Tab Manager Plus into another program or the browser ( which is not really intended/supported ) it will now paste the URL on drop - Under the hood : A rewrite of the extension and upgrade to the latest React version. A big change under the hood with slight performance improvements - General performance improvements - More options texts regarding shortcuts ➤ 5.0.8 ( 29th October 2019 ) - You can now backup and restore your saved windows - You can now select multiple tabs by using right mouse click while holding shift/ctrl or command. Select the first tab with a right click, and then select the last tab with shift+right mouse click, to select all the tabs in between. - You can now set in the options if you'd like to have the Tab Manager open as a popup by default, or in its' own tab - Design fixes to have the right amount of tabs per row displayed in the block view - Stops auto-scrolling to the first active tab, if the user has already started scrolling - Some small fixes to make sure we load correctly also on slower machines - Fixes to dark mode in its' own tab - the background was not displayed in the full window - Removed buggy animation transitions that would get stuck on hover ➤ 5.0.7 ( 28th October 2019 ) - Dark mode - you can now enable the dark mode in the options! - Close the popup when clicking on a tab, window or restoring a session, but don't close it when we're in a Tab Manager page of its own ➤ 5.0.6 ( 25th October 2019 ) - Fixed issue where current tab wouldn't be closed when pressing the "close tabs" button - Backwards compatibility with older browser versions ➤ 5.0.5 ( 23rd October 2019 ) - Removed unnecessary chrome permission - Slight performance improvements ➤ 5.0.4 ( 23rd October 2019 ) - Save/restore windows ( beta ) - you can now save and restore windows into your local storage. Please note : History of the tabs will not be preserved. ( Disabled by default ) - Fixes for search box displays on some configurations - Adjustments for wide screens - Various other small fixes - Close popup after pressing enter ➤ 5.0.3 ( 15th August 2019 ) - Added context menu to open Tab Manager in its' own tab - Small fixes for icon borders not rendering properly - Fixes for the search bar when the popup is too narrow - Added popup title and favicon - Disable popup auto-closing until we have a better solution - Fixed Firefox error where a new window would not be created ➤ 5.0.2 ( 6th August 2019 ) - Hotfix for Chrome to support the browser based api ➤ 5.0.1 ( 6th August 2019 ) - Fixes to rate and review buttons - Added donate option - thank you for keeping this extension alive! - Changed description of colorize button to include hint that the window name can be changed as well - Changed colorize button to settings - Adjusted fonts, so they look nicer - Font changes in options menu - Added title detection for the about: protocol - Launched for Firefox as well! ➤ 5.0.0 ( 5th August 2019 ) - Added rate and review buttons - Updated depreciated chrome api calls to newer ones - Prepared Firefox compatibility ➤ 4.9.9 ( 27th February 2019 ) - If the current tab is not in the initial popup screen, then we'll scroll down to it - "Minimize inactive windows" will only minimize windows on the same monitor ( requires additional permission ) - Small fixes to window titles from last update ➤ 4.9.8 ( 27th February 2019 ) - Add option to enable/disable window titles - Smarter window title detection, especially for super-long titles ➤ 4.9.7 ( 24th January 2019 ) - Fix small rendering issues - Re-arrange some options ➤ 4.9.6 ( 24th January 2019 ) - Nicer wrapping of windows - Show the tabs with the highest count first in the title - Fixes in list views for high width popups, sometimes the titles were cut off ➤ 4.9.5 ( 23rd January 2019 ) - Unnamed windows will show now the top domains in it instead - Added a close option to the naming and color popups ➤ 4.9.4 ( 28th June 2018 ) - Fixes to stuck tab counters - Auto-close forgotten tab managers after 100 seconds - Various bugfixes and style changes ➤ 4.9.3 - Fixes for older Chrome versions ➤ 4.9.2 - Fixes a bug when localStorage is empty ➤ 4.9.1 - You can now auto-hide Chrome windows that aren't active, having only one Chrome window in focus at a time - There's now a separate section for minimized windows - so it's easier to spot them - Clicking on a window will activate that window ( instead of having to click on a tab ) - Fixes to window coloring - sometimes the colors would be lost / applied to the wrong window - New options page ➤ 4.9.0 - Allows you to give windows colors - You can now minimize and maximize windows from Tab Manager - Minimized windows are now shown as faded out and at the end of the list - You can now set the width and height of the popup in the options Tab Manager Plus is open source. The main purpose of Tab Manager Plus is to find "lost" tabs easily. You can open the Tab Manager with a keyboard shortcut - Ctrl+M / Cmd+M or by clicking on the icon - and then you can type right away! The Tab Manager will then show you all tabs that match your search terms - by tab title, and by url. If you've found your tab, and it's the only one selected - press "enter" - and you will jump right to it! If you don't like one of the layouts, there's in total 4 more views available : ★ Block view ( Shows you groups of icons - each window is one group ) ★ Big block view ( same as above, but with bigger icons ) ★ Horizontal view ( every window is one line, and every tab is represented by an icon ) ★ Vertical view ( a list of all your tabs - with readable titles ) You can move tabs between windows in every view - and you can select tabs with your right mouse button ( or CTRL+click on Mac ). Once you have selected a few tabs, simply press the "enter" key, and all tabs will be moved to a new browser window. Are you stuck with lost duplicate tabs? Simply press the "duplicate tabs" icon, and Tab Manager will highlight the Duplicates for you. You can then press "Enter" as well, and they will be moved to a separate window. ➤ Don't like animations? You can turn off / turn on animations in the options. ➤ The window is too big - the tabs take too much space? Switch to a compact view in the options - it's less beautiful, but more space efficient. ➤ In each window you will find 2 action buttons. One + icon, that opens a new tab in that window, and a x icon, which closes the whole window. If you don't like these 2 buttons, then you can disable them in the options as well. If you want to have an overview over your incognito tabs as well - make sure to go into the extension settings, and to enable the extension in Incognito mode. ★ Additional benefits Depending on how many scripts are running inside your tabs, cleaning out duplicates from time to time can also speed up your computer by reducing the CPU load. Please take care of your computer. ★ Not so obvious nowadays, but important nevertheless : - We don't share ANY data with anybody. Everything happens offline and in your browser only. - This version does NOT have any malware or hidden ads. We made this, because we were fed up with the previous version that was infested with malware and ads. - We love Tab Manager - we hope you love it, too. ★★★★★ If you like it, please leave a rating. ★★★★★ If you have suggestions, leave a comment in the support box. ★ Legalitites : This app is not affiliated with Google or Google Chrome. Google Chrome is a registered trademark of Google, Inc. Tab Manager Plus does not monitor your links or page visits, and does not track any of your searches or filters. ★★★★★ Please enjoy this free Chrome Extension :-)
- (2022-06-29) Aleena Fatima: I love this extension because it is very helpful and it can organize your tab!
- (2022-06-26) Alberto José Gonzalez Garrido: Es increíble lo sencillo que es de utilizar !!!!
- (2022-06-21) Jim S: Grateful to the developer for generously sharing this extension for free. Potentially useful but unless I'm missing something it doesn't detect duplicate tabs across more than one window which is a major drawback for me. I told the developer about this over a month ago but haven't seen a reply.
- (2022-06-15) Thanh Tùng Hoàng: dùng dễ, 5 sao
- (2022-06-15) Ryan C: It's a great extension but there's one feature that I don't like. When I click on a tab, the addon moves that tab to the top of the list. If I could disable that feature, I would be happy.
- (2022-06-13) Daniel Aleshinloye: Great tool. Used for years but felt the need to sing its praises, always on my new computers and a go to time saver. Thanks for the work on this.
- (2022-06-13) Gianna Lee: It is really helpful especially if you work on the computer a lot. Helps me organize better!
- (2022-06-12) Pat MySecret: I'm giving this 2 stars not because it's bad, but because it seems over-rated, unless you are looking for a visual Session Manager, which isn't how it's described. At first, was hoping it would colorize the tab itself (like icon appears).. nope 2nd Install, hoped to close bunch of tabs at once including pinned tabs.. nope Biggest benefit of this extension is that it makes a nice visual Session Manager.. but it wasn't quite billed that way. The name beckons back to something with the same name that was quite different, that I had more use for, and that I and many others miss. ..and this is nothing like it. "Finding tabs" should be easy enough with icons.. I don't see that benefit here. "See all windows in one view".. you already see the icons above and what you see in Tab Manager's pop up is only a representation. "Find duplicates" I will try as time goes on. "limit tabs per window" I've found these kind of options more confusing than not when the tab shuts off without explanation.
- (2022-06-12) Jamaica Jandel Reyes: LUV THE THIS IS THE MOST CLEAN TAB EXTENSION NICE ONE!!
- (2022-06-06) 张杆杆: 太棒了，UI也好看。还能批量选择标签。终于找到了我需要的标签管理插件。
- (2022-06-05) TITANA BOA: Wonderful. Nothing else.
- (2022-06-05) LiangYuan Han: want the option "Highlight Duplicates" be selected by default
- (2022-06-05) F8ER: Dear Developers, Thank you for the awesome project! Everything works flawlessly. Best and kind regards ✨
- (2022-06-04) Farrah R: This is great! I highly recommend it. It is really helpful for me because I have a LOT of tabs. This helped me keep track of all of them and get rid of duplicate tabs!
- (2022-06-02) Andy Gun: This is a great extension!
- (2022-06-01) Mikhail Fedorov: This is one of the most promising extensions I've ever seen. I discovered a rating section specifically to give it 5 starts. You are the best, do not stop doing it!
- (2022-06-01) Cole Akeson: Would have loved this - if it could organize by and help manage tab groups, but it seems it can't. Outdated?
- (2022-05-31) Tommaso Bivona: ottimo strumento che permette anche la gestione delle finestre di più desktop (o per chi usa mac scrivanie) separate. unica pecca che non c'è la possibilità di fare zoom sul menù, perché certe volte quando si hanno aperte poche finestre diventa piuttosto piccolo
- (2022-05-31) Eric Silva: Falta apenas criar um modo de organizar por várias pastas e uma tradução para o português. Tem um layout bem fofo e funciona muito bem, da pra fechar ou mudar a posição das abas de lugar e até abri uma aba usando os quadradinhos :)
- (2022-05-29) Fernando Olvera: This Tab Manager should be a feature that Chrome should have natively built-in, fantastic tool!
- (2022-05-29) Vivek Sharma: it is quite good
- (2022-05-28) Phươngvy Đỗ: great i like it
- (2022-05-26) John S: Ty for this tool! Is it possible add fuzzy search tab and an option to disable behaviour of moving multiple tabs selected to a new window when pressing enter. If I search "messen" and there are 2 "messenger.*" windows open, it should open the most recent one instead of moving them to a new window.
- (2022-05-24) Yurii Mykhaletskyi: I like it :)
- (2022-05-22) String c0: A really, really useful extension. Effective and simple to use. A must have imo.
- (2022-05-19) Steve rak: totalement utile avec un bon système de backup
- (2022-05-18) Marc Castells: Really useful to manage all the tabs opened among several windows. I'd only mention one thing: when I limit the number of tabs in a window, I'd like to open the next tab in the last created window instead of opening it in a nwe wondow with a single tab. I mean, if I have a limit of 15 and I open the 16th it creates a new window. If I go back to the 15 tab window and I open another one, I'd like it to go to the recently created window. That would be awesome.
- (2022-05-15) Lulwa Almezel: i love this because it helps a lot with duplicate tabs and you can even pin tabs! this is awesome!
- (2022-05-15) Damion Tyson: this is so useful I love it
- (2022-05-10) Blue Pixel: Best Tab Manager so far!
- (2022-05-09) Paco Goro: Es la mejor extensión que he encontrado para salvar sesiones con más de una ventana abierta.
- (2022-05-04) Kerry Johnson: You could make this a 5-star review by adding the ability to leave one instance of duplicated tabs when performing "Highlight Duplicates" and "Close". Otherwise this is a well thought out extensions!
- (2022-04-30) ルビーはこんにちはと言う: good :D
- (2022-04-29) Felipe Toad 2: it was useful for my open tab.
- (2022-04-29) Kitsune Spirit: it's really easy to use and also helps lazy people like me from using other keys on the keyoard
- (2022-04-28) Chiandan: Класс
- (2022-04-27) Alihan Demirci: kullanışlı ve güvenli. güzel(useful & secure. good)
- (2022-04-27) Keahn Bruzzi: Essential extension. Love it.
- (2022-04-26) stephanie c: Ca aurait pû être extrèmement utile mais .....Le nommage des groupes d'onglet créés n'est pas enregistré, ce qui rend l'applicationi unutile pour quelqu'un qui cherche un tri des onglets sur la durée.
- (2022-04-20) princeyurieg medilo: im handsome lol
- (2022-04-19) Ahmed Z: I love that we can rearrange tabs in this list and it even jumps to the specific tab I am on. This is CRUCIAL for those windows with dozens of tabs. However, the problem is that we still have to press the shortcut key to open it. I'm trying to get something similar to "vertical tabs" but when I enable the pop-out, it doesn't properly go to the current tab (though it does put the current window).
- (2022-04-18) Tiago de Man: Perfect tab manager! Simple and comprehensive view of all your open tab in all windows. Tip: If you save the manager tab as an app it will become the best task manager you can get in chrome! Thank you for your work!
- (2022-04-15) 陳坤: 如果有中文设置就好了 IT will be good ,chinese language
- (2022-04-08) Makenzie Dunlap: It work beautiful it keep me up with all my tabs so if I have to many tabs open and i'm trying to find one I use this!
- (2022-04-06) Jennifer Marszalek: This extension has absolutely changed the way I work! Helping me stay organized and allowing me to navigate through my day with ease. Thank you!! I won't be without it from here on out!
- (2022-04-06) Nguyễn Ngọc Sơn: Nice
- (2022-04-05) aimiitsuki :]: This extension is incredible! I have discovered it two weeks ago and I wonder how I haven't found this for a long time. I totally recommend for other willing to try this!! :))
- (2022-04-04) shoto: fheuihaiduf ITS SO GOOD like idk how to explain it but since i always have so many tabs open i can keep them in check bcz of this and im so so sooo happy i found this extension lmao
- (2022-04-01) Allan Carhart: I use a handful of Chrome extensions but there are very few that I could not live without. I could NOT live without this extension. Okay, maybe not literally. I wouldn't die if this extension left the chrome store. But I need it - REALLY need it - in order to maintain even a little bit of organization. I've used other tab manager extensions that felt like a chore to use. Therre's something about the automatoin, the UI, the way this extension comes together is just brilliant. How about all those useless zoom "connect to meeting" tabs that get created. Let's see, I open Tab Manager Plus. I type "zoom." I click the trash can. They're gone! I also tend to open way too many web browser windows. Well, I can open up Tab Manager Plus. And in the search bar, I type a single "." - just a dot. Now all tabs are in one window. Now I can type "google" and everything I did with google docs, google searches, etc. can be moved to a single window. I can organize with just a couple of clicks. I can close tabs with just a couple of clicks. It's brilliant!
- (2022-04-01) Jacob Marshall: Very useful- saves time finding tabs.
- (2022-06-29, v:5.2.0) Aviv Sahar: Buissness Collaboration
Hello my name is Aviv Sahar I am the CEO of Tab Management. I would like to connect with your upper management team to see for a possible business collaboration between our companies that share similar interests and work of field. Best Regards, Aviv Sahar CEO & Co-founder @Tab Management [email protected] www.TabManage.com "Unleash The Full Potential Of Your Web Browser."
- (2022-06-28, v:5.2.0) (A User) -- Folks, I think requests are futile. From every indication, this extension is no longer in development: It's last update (Version 5.2.0) was April 19, 2021 (More)
I don't know for a fact, but here are all the indicators this EXT is no longer maintained & the Dev hasn't touched it since November 18, 2021: ............ (1) Last Updated: APRIL 19, 2021 ........ (2) The Developer's activity logs on GITHUB (where a lot of developers post their latest versions, bug complaints & issues) show his last CODE UPDATE was JUNE 21, 2021 (v 5.2.0) ( https://github.com/stefanXO/Tab-Manager-Plus/issues ) and last Bug Report notation was NOVEMBER 18, 2021 .............. (3) The dev's WEBSITE & blog shows last entry date: JAN 24, 2019 and last Extension mention was JAN 24, 2019 ( https://stefanxo.com/project/tab-manager-plus/ ) ........ I think all of this indicates the Dev stopped working on it and likely just moved on to other projects. His Patreon page seems to be unattended. ( https://www.patreon.com/mastef ) ............. For me personally I decided that an unattended non-active extension that catalogs everything I do on the web is risky: Not bad in any way, just can't possibly be current on data security. .......... SUBSTITUTE? I did look around at Related Extensions and found a highly rated and very actively in development substitute which, for me personally, is far better called tabXpert . It's free for basics but for cross-browser & cross-device Sync it requires subscription. Hope this was helpful in some way.
- (2022-06-26, v:5.2.0) Tom Hale: audio speaker feature for chrome
Hi, it would be cool if you added a speaker icon around the tabs that are playing audio on your overview view for Tab Manager Plus for Chrome so that people can hunt the tabs playing audio quickly
- (2022-06-01, v:5.2.0) Andrei Kuratov: Add a feature to help user see the tab making noises
Hi there! If you add a feature to help user see the tab making noises, everybody will appreciate it.
- (2022-05-31, v:5.2.0) Eric Silva: Translate and new features
All that's left is to create a way to organize it by several folders and a translation into Portuguese. It has a very cute layout and works very well, you can close or change the position of the tabs and I even opened a tab using the squares :)
- (2022-05-30, v:5.2.0) AA AA: Label turned unreadable
Chrome crashed and then when it reopened the tabs, the label on tab manager plus had turned deep purple with black font, and I can't read the number of tabs I have.
- (2022-05-27, v:5.2.0) Haitong Liu: Excellent
- (2022-05-18, v:5.2.0) Lloyd J: Business Partnership
We are interested in working with you. Can you please reach out to us [email protected] Thanks 🙏🙏
- (2022-04-19, v:5.2.0) Ahmed Z: Vertical Tabs Alternative
Vertical tabs is something crucial that is missing in Chrome. I'm trying to get something similar to "vertical tabs" using this extension but it doesn't properly go to the current tab (though it does put the current window). It doesn't work in pop-out either. Steps to reproduce: 1. Activate extension 2. Observe it goes to current tab 3. Go to another window/tab with the extension activated 4. Observe it doesn't go to the correct tab (it doesn't reload)
- (2022-04-13, v:5.2.0) Leslie Alexander: saving a group of tabs
Hi I have 5 windows open, each with multiple tabs according to subject. How do I save the tabs, by window, so that I can close the window and reopen it another time?
- (2022-03-21, v:5.2.0) Thunderlips Joe: Allow for limiting searches to 1 window or select windows
The easiest implementation i can imagine is a toggle by the search bar for selective search. What this toggle could do is instead of searching all windows it limits to only windows that ARE NOT minimized. Minor QoL thing but would be awesome. Forgive me if there is a way to target search specific windows and i'm just not aware.
- (2022-03-18, v:5.2.0) Andrew Paul: nothing happens when I choose my toby export JSON for import to Tab Manager Plus
nothing happens when I choose my toby export JSON for import to Tab Manager Plus
- (2022-03-17, v:5.2.0) Theon Arryn: Question
Scroll support in Tab Manage Plus tab, testing purpose plz ignore
- (2022-03-01, v:5.2.0) M Iqbal Bukhari: pension education department
- (2022-02-09, v:5.2.0) Bill Pooley: The extension corrupted my Chrome and I lost all my 1100 tabs
First, the extension did not limit the number of tabs to 50 per page as I had it set and I ended up with more than 200 tabs in each of several windows. Second, when I restarted Chrome attempting to restore session it cranked for 30 minutes and would not come while up using all my computer memory. I ended the Chrome process and restarted Chrome again but it would not restore my session. I did this three time before giving up and starting Chrome fresh with only the start tab. This is a real shame as I had months of semi organized tabs. Now I can only recover tabs from history, a near impossible job. Tab Manager Plus for Chrome caused this disaster.
- (2022-02-02, v:5.2.0) David Jakob: Saving tabs as a file
Hi - I have lost all the tabs so often and then spend hours building it up again. I would like to be able to save all the tabs and their urls on my PC to be able to load them fast, when things have gone wrong. I tried another app, which saved everything as text file. I really liked that and that file helps me to reload. But there were a issues with that app, as it constantly stops working. Your app is great, but please add that functionality - in the reviews that has come up before. Thanks in advance, David
- (2022-02-02, v:5.2.0) Kin: Scroll support in Tab Manage Plus tab
While in the Tab Manage Plus tab (pop-up or own tab), the extensions "ScrollAnywhere" or "Scrollbar Anywhere" doesn't work. It'll be awesome if these extensions are supported.
- (2022-01-29, v:5.2.0) shenya zhang: 期望
Hello, author ~ I tried to sinicize this plug-in. Can I upload it to the chrome store?😊
- (2022-01-18, v:5.2.0) John Hasslinger: Suggestion
I like this extension a lot. It has made finding the correct tab much easier. If possible could an option be added to disable the auto rearrange dashboard view when you switch active windows? It appears to be based off of window active history.
- (2022-01-16, v:5.2.0) Michael Baron: How do you save a group of active browser tabs for future use?
How do you save a group of active browser tabs for future use?
- (2022-01-06, v:5.2.0) Thor_Ivar Hellesøy: Android Chrome - Enable Tab Manager Plus?
Thank you so much for this extension working wonderfully on Chrome using my PC! I also use a myriad of tabs on Chrome on my Android phone. Is there a way to use your tool to search among my many open tabs on my android phone? Or, if not possible, do you advice other tools for chrome android tab searching? Reading something about extensions not supported by chrome android, and also something about using browser Yandex instead bla bla. Would primarily want to find solution without leaving Chrome, and definitely want to avoid unsafe options. My phone is a company phone with I guess some security policies implemented I expect.
- (2021-12-14, v:5.2.0) Michal Grosman: Win10/Chrome/Restart
After i restart PC, every tabs open in separate Chrome windows... How can i fix it?
- (2021-11-30, v:5.2.0) Jayla Nguyen: Grouping window sessions into folders?
Hi, Thank you for designing the extension and friendly user interface. I was wondering if there was a way to group multiple saved window sessions into folders and subfolders to further organize the workflow. It would be great to have the root folders be customizable by colors to quickly identify which parent folder the current window belongs to. Also, notes and sharing capabilities would be awesome to have as well but I think organizing is more important to my workflow. Great job on the extension and hopefully (fingers crossed) we can have the features requested in the future :)
- (2021-11-20, v:5.2.0) steve lavi: moving multiple tabs between chrome windows
could not figure out how to move multiple tabs between chrome windows. i know how to select multiple tabs. TNX
- (2021-11-08, v:5.2.0) Mari vasve: idioma
como puedo cambiar a español
- (2021-11-03, v:5.2.0) David Nicholson: Chrome has lost the list of tabs
Hi I think I cleared out the Chrome browser cache in an attempt to revover some disk space. This seems to have removed the list of tabs from the Tab Manager add-in. Is there anyway to restore them?
- (2021-10-31, v:5.2.0) J ennifer: Suggestion?
Hi, what I would LOVE there to be with this extension, is to be able to search for tabs, and have the choice to MOVE all from any of the search results (or from any one domain) to a new window. *Ideally, because I continually open the same tabs over and over, and I'd love to be able to easily collect them all into one window. That way I can easily choose to either review each, closing those I don't need, or just start anew with the frequently visited domains. And those options, without losing it "all" of my current session. **It'd be great if people coming here could vote on suggestions posted here. :)
- (2021-10-26, v:5.2.0) Myxomatosis: View size
Hi there! I currently have [your] extension at the max setting of 800x600. Is there A LARGER SETTING? PLEASE? Pretty please with sugar on top??
- (2021-10-05, v:5.2.0) Werner M.: Chrome is blocking due to malware
Your extension stopped working. Instead of displaying the tabs Chrome displays a web page warning that attackers from cdn.guidingtech.com could have access to my personal data.
- (2021-09-21, v:5.2.0) Steve Calvert: Searching history
Great app, many thanks! One suggestion - when you do a search and fail to find a match with the open tabs, could the search extend into the Chrome history to offer suggestions from there? It's often the case that what I'm searching for was previously open and it would be an efficient way to re-open it? I've just thought of something else :) When you go to open a tab, if the tab is already open somewhere else, having the option to jump there rather than creating a duplicate (which you sometimes intend to do) would be useful to curb tab proliferation. Apologies if this is itself a duplicate request!
- (2021-08-08, v:5.2.0) Robin Tan: Show number of windows
Hi, in the icon, can you show number of windows instead of total tabs?
- (2021-07-19, v:5.2.0) Andre Wurl: Close duplicates
Hi, it seems like the main goal of highlighting duplicate tabs is to close the duplicates. However I did not yet find an easy way to do that, since all instances of the duplicates are shown. Thus if I simply select all after filtering and close them, it closes the original tabs as well. Would be great to have closing duplicated tabs as a feature. Thanks, kind regards Andre
- (2021-07-19, v:5.2.0) Andre Wurl: Add support for naming of windows
Hi, Chrome recently added the feature to name windows (finally!). It would be really useful, if the name which can be given to each window through Tab Manager Plus would also be given to the Chrome-Window. That way the name is always displayed, e.g. when changing windows by win+tab. The window name should of course be permanent, even when rebooting (I had issues with that before) Thanks a lot, kind regards Andre
- (2021-05-14, v:5.2.0) Rich Rydberg: Duplicate Finder
The Duplicate Finder is great for locating dupes; can individual tabs be deleted from within the Tab Manage Plus window itself?
- (2021-05-07, v:5.2.0) Anthony Hologounis: Keyboard shortcuts do not work on Brave browser, macos Big Sur
I am using this extension with Brave browser on macos Big Sur. The notes show: The main purpose of Tab Manager Plus is to find "lost" tabs easily. You can open the Tab Manager with a keyboard shortcut - Ctrl+M / Cmd+M or by clicking on the icon - and then you can type right away! Ctrl+M does nothing Cmd+M minimizes the app I like this extension so far but need the keyboard shortcut to work.
- (2021-05-07, v:5.2.0) Marcin Kośmicki: New feature at Tab Manager Plus
Hi team at Tab Manager Plus, I was wondering if you could think about the following feature: - Sort the tab alphabetically in the current windows What do you think about this new feature? Best regards, Marcin
- (2021-04-15, v:5.2.0) J Tessier: Find tab with audio playing
Hi is there a way to search for tabs by domain, or to highlight tabs playing media/audio? Thanks!
- (2021-03-31, v:5.2.0) Kin: shortcut to "Open in own tab"
With lots of open tabs and windows, I find "Open in own tab" the best way to navigate. Can a shortcut be created to this option? I'd like to bind a key to invoke this option.
- (2021-03-25, v:5.2.0) Norm Stewart: Tabs loose label upon restart
Somewhat inconsistently, tabs loose the Titles I've given them when I restart my computer. Not explicitly closing Firefox seemed to preserve them, but that must be only sometimes. Their windows are retained, and color seems to be more often retained.
- (2021-03-05, v:5.2.0) Phoebe Gee: Shortcut
Hi is there a shortcut instead of clicking on the icon the see all the tabs? Thank you.
- (2021-02-20, v:5.2.0) Daniel Jumper: Saving groups
Can we add groups to what gets saved in a window?
- (2021-02-20, v:5.2.0) Daniel Jumper: Returning from selecting a window color
ISSUE: Upon selecting a window color, the manager returns to the "Focus this window / Minimized windows / Saved windows" screen; however, it seems to leave all other windows within the manager. Solutions have been (1) to refresh the page, (2) edit the name and select the "X" icon at the top right, and (3) edit the name and press the "return" key. REQUEST: Can we adjust this to include the view of all other windows upon selecting a color for a window?
- (2021-02-20, v:5.2.0) Daniel Jumper: Window Colors
Saving a window for later does not save the window's color. Can we add the benefit of saving the color, too?
- (2021-02-16, v:5.2.0) William Cook: Chrome Tab Groups
Would like the ability to leverage Chrome tab groups within a single window
- (2021-02-10, v:5.2.0) Filippo Privitera: restore backup
I am moving my things in a new laptop. once I synced google chrome I found your app already installed but now the setting section does not include the restore backup AND I cannot even save new tabs. do you know why
- (2021-01-29, v:5.2.0) Risa: Font Changes
Hi there, I see in your overview that there are "Font changes in options menu." I can't seem to find that setting when navigating. Thank you for your help.
- (2021-01-26, v:5.2.0) K B: Tab Manager Plus keeps disappearing
Hi, I usually have loads of tabs open. Like right now I have 9 Chrome windows open with 155 tabs open. So I installed Tab Manager Plus so I can get a grip on these. So the extension showed to the right of the address bar initially, but then it disappeared and won't come back. I've tried disabling/re-enabling it and also removing it and re-installing it but it doesn't show. How do I get it back so I can try it out? Thanks KB
- (2021-01-23, v:5.2.0) Joseph LaRocca: Can I have one specific window with only one specific tab?
Hi, for certain apps (like web-based email), I'd like it to be in its own window by itself. no other tabs. But for other chrome windows, i want them to behave normally. Is there a way to do that with this extension?
- (2021-01-22, v:5.2.0) Martin Conroy: Auto-close tab
Does your app allow you to automatically close certain tabs? If so, can this be done with a delay? The reason for me is Microsoft Teams. Clicking a Teams link opens in Chrome then opens the Teams app. Would be great to automatically close the Chrome Tab after a couple of seconds when the app has launched.
- (2021-01-14, v:5.2.0) Olinguito Zarathustra: missing button to show duplicates
What happened to the button to reveal duplicates? The left most button I see is the "eye" now, not the duplicate folder button, nor the blue folder (unknown function). I should mention that I am limited to Chrome v49.0.2623.112 because I use this system running Vista Business Service Service Pack 2 for mission critical custom software which will not run on any thing later, even in a virtual PC. (It was originally developed in 1988 using some mainframe techniques for speed in processing telephone call detail records. Some of these techniques may address hardware directly or perform other functions no longer supported in Windows 7 or later.) Also, when the dupe button was available I could only find a function which would operate on all of the instances of that URL when I really wanted a function which would remove all but one instance. Is there or was there any such function?