Quickly find open tabs, see all windows in one view, find duplicates and limit tabs per window. The best Tab Manager for Chrome.
Tab Manager Plus =============== The Marie Kondo for your Chrome Tabs! Do all these open tabs bring you joy? Let's organize them ^_^ The best tool to find, close, or switch to the tabs you want, when you have many tabs and windows. In a world of ever-expanding tabs in the browser - this is a helpful addition to keeping them organized and for quick switching between them! If you like it, please leave a review! We read all the reviews ❤ ★ What is Tab Manager Plus? A simple and super-fast Google Extension to help you get the best overview over many tabs. It helps filtering your tabs, moving them, re-arranging them. Once you open Tab Manager Plus, you can type right away. The main focus in this app is speed - so you can find the tab you're looking for - right away! ★ Functionality: ➤ Display all Tabs & Windows quickly in current window ➤ Highlight duplicate tabs ➤ Select Tabs using Right Click, Ctrl, Cmd or Shift ➤ Quickly filter tabs by title and url ( just type - right away! ) ➤ Switch to found tab with "Enter" ➤ Move multiple highlighted tabs with "Enter" ➤ Switch to your latest opened tab with Shift+Ctrl+Space / Shift+Cmd+Space ➤ Limit open tabs - Tab Manager will open a new tab in a new window once your limit is reached ➤ Create new Tabs & Windows ➤ Move Tabs between Windows ➤ Delete Tabs & Windows ➤ Pin/unpin Tabs ➤ Supports incognito mode, if you enable it ★ Updates ➤ 5.2.0 ( 22nd June 2020 ) - Improves search! Searching for "google mail" will highlight tabs that have both words included #107 - Improves search! Searching for "google OR mail" will highlight tabs that have either of the worlds included #106 - Fix: Searching for the same string length would not trigger another search, but that could have stopped an accent selection #93 - Shift-right click will now select tabs in between the last selected tab #104 #94 - Design Fix: default font size set to 16px - Default popup size increased to 800x600 - Default design changed to blocks - Improvements: Background clean up added, to keep resources low - Improvements: Don't render windows in the background while the color/title selection is active - Improvements: Warn when trying to backup empty sessions #98 - Fix: Doesn't allow users to export empty session files, shows a warning instead - Fix: Don't show import/export options for sessions if the feature is not enabled #98 - Fix: Make it more obvious that you can type right away #86 - Fix: Pluralization fixes when only 1 tab was selected #87 ➤ 5.1.6 ( 17th June 2020 ) - Reduce options that would be restored in sessions, to limit conflicts ➤ 5.1.5 ( 17th June 2020 ) - Dark mode has now dark input fields, to ease the eye strain - Slight design and color adjustments - Fix: Properly close title/color popup after pressing enter/escape ( instead of closing the TMP popup ) - Fix: When selecting a tab in dark mode, the text was unreadable - Fix: Changed the way how tabs are counted - sometimes it was possible to open more tabs per window than allowed ➤ 5.1.4 ( 17th June 2020 ) - Moving multiple tabs would sometimes not work when using the button or [Enter] key. This should be fixed now ➤ 5.1.3 ( 7th November 2019 ) - Fix: Popup width adjustable again instead of stuck to 800px - Fix: Only open the popup from context menu if current browser supports it ➤ 5.1.2 ( 4th November 2019 ) - Overhauled and more friendlier context menu. You can now open the popup from the context menu, if opening as own tab is the default. You can now also access the changelog from the context menu - Increase popup size/width steps to 25 - Fix: Hide saved windows when a filter is active - Fix: Don't break rows on tabs based on the hidden tabs - Fix: Sometimes when using the keyboard the tabs would not highlight properly. This should be resolved now. - Fix: Background color for dark mode. - Performance improvements, such as not rendering hidden tabs to the DOM ➤ 5.1.1 ( 1st November 2019 ) - Fix: The "highlight duplicate tabs" button may have disappeared - it should be back now ➤ 5.1.0 ( 31st October 2019 ) - You can now see which tabs are playing sounds and/or music. For this you need to have the "animations" option turned on. The tabs with active sounds will pulsate - You can see now which tabs have been discarded by the browser to save memory - the icons will lose their color if they are in a discarded / memory-saving state - You can also discard tabs well. Simply select one or more tabs, and press the "discard tabs" button in the bottom right corner - New keyboard possibilities : Use the arrow keys to jump between tabs and windows. Use shift+arrow keys to select tabs. Press Escape to delete a search / unselect everything at once. - The big block view has now bigger icons. Easier to read on TVs and big resolutions - Small design fixes for dark and compact modes and the options page - Fix: Sometimes switching to a tab would not focus the new window properly - Fix: Sometimes "open in own tab" would not focus on the tab correctly if it was already open - Fix: Sometimes the bottom search bar would disappear / be pushed below. This should be resolved now - Scroll to the new window when restoring it from saved windows - Scroll to the new saved window when saving it - When drag and dropping a tab outside of Tab Manager Plus into another program or the browser ( which is not really intended/supported ) it will now paste the URL on drop - Under the hood : A rewrite of the extension and upgrade to the latest React version. A big change under the hood with slight performance improvements - General performance improvements - More options texts regarding shortcuts ➤ 5.0.8 ( 29th October 2019 ) - You can now backup and restore your saved windows - You can now select multiple tabs by using right mouse click while holding shift/ctrl or command. Select the first tab with a right click, and then select the last tab with shift+right mouse click, to select all the tabs in between. - You can now set in the options if you'd like to have the Tab Manager open as a popup by default, or in its' own tab - Design fixes to have the right amount of tabs per row displayed in the block view - Stops auto-scrolling to the first active tab, if the user has already started scrolling - Some small fixes to make sure we load correctly also on slower machines - Fixes to dark mode in its' own tab - the background was not displayed in the full window - Removed buggy animation transitions that would get stuck on hover ➤ 5.0.7 ( 28th October 2019 ) - Dark mode - you can now enable the dark mode in the options! - Close the popup when clicking on a tab, window or restoring a session, but don't close it when we're in a Tab Manager page of its own ➤ 5.0.6 ( 25th October 2019 ) - Fixed issue where current tab wouldn't be closed when pressing the "close tabs" button - Backwards compatibility with older browser versions ➤ 5.0.5 ( 23rd October 2019 ) - Removed unnecessary chrome permission - Slight performance improvements ➤ 5.0.4 ( 23rd October 2019 ) - Save/restore windows ( beta ) - you can now save and restore windows into your local storage. Please note : History of the tabs will not be preserved. ( Disabled by default ) - Fixes for search box displays on some configurations - Adjustments for wide screens - Various other small fixes - Close popup after pressing enter ➤ 5.0.3 ( 15th August 2019 ) - Added context menu to open Tab Manager in its' own tab - Small fixes for icon borders not rendering properly - Fixes for the search bar when the popup is too narrow - Added popup title and favicon - Disable popup auto-closing until we have a better solution - Fixed Firefox error where a new window would not be created ➤ 5.0.2 ( 6th August 2019 ) - Hotfix for Chrome to support the browser based api ➤ 5.0.1 ( 6th August 2019 ) - Fixes to rate and review buttons - Added donate option - thank you for keeping this extension alive! - Changed description of colorize button to include hint that the window name can be changed as well - Changed colorize button to settings - Adjusted fonts, so they look nicer - Font changes in options menu - Added title detection for the about: protocol - Launched for Firefox as well! ➤ 5.0.0 ( 5th August 2019 ) - Added rate and review buttons - Updated depreciated chrome api calls to newer ones - Prepared Firefox compatibility ➤ 4.9.9 ( 27th February 2019 ) - If the current tab is not in the initial popup screen, then we'll scroll down to it - "Minimize inactive windows" will only minimize windows on the same monitor ( requires additional permission ) - Small fixes to window titles from last update ➤ 4.9.8 ( 27th February 2019 ) - Add option to enable/disable window titles - Smarter window title detection, especially for super-long titles ➤ 4.9.7 ( 24th January 2019 ) - Fix small rendering issues - Re-arrange some options ➤ 4.9.6 ( 24th January 2019 ) - Nicer wrapping of windows - Show the tabs with the highest count first in the title - Fixes in list views for high width popups, sometimes the titles were cut off ➤ 4.9.5 ( 23rd January 2019 ) - Unnamed windows will show now the top domains in it instead - Added a close option to the naming and color popups ➤ 4.9.4 ( 28th June 2018 ) - Fixes to stuck tab counters - Auto-close forgotten tab managers after 100 seconds - Various bugfixes and style changes ➤ 4.9.3 - Fixes for older Chrome versions ➤ 4.9.2 - Fixes a bug when localStorage is empty ➤ 4.9.1 - You can now auto-hide Chrome windows that aren't active, having only one Chrome window in focus at a time - There's now a separate section for minimized windows - so it's easier to spot them - Clicking on a window will activate that window ( instead of having to click on a tab ) - Fixes to window coloring - sometimes the colors would be lost / applied to the wrong window - New options page ➤ 4.9.0 - Allows you to give windows colors - You can now minimize and maximize windows from Tab Manager - Minimized windows are now shown as faded out and at the end of the list - You can now set the width and height of the popup in the options Tab Manager Plus is open source. The main purpose of Tab Manager Plus is to find "lost" tabs easily. You can open the Tab Manager with a keyboard shortcut - Ctrl+M / Cmd+M or by clicking on the icon - and then you can type right away! The Tab Manager will then show you all tabs that match your search terms - by tab title, and by url. If you've found your tab, and it's the only one selected - press "enter" - and you will jump right to it! If you don't like one of the layouts, there's in total 4 more views available : ★ Block view ( Shows you groups of icons - each window is one group ) ★ Big block view ( same as above, but with bigger icons ) ★ Horizontal view ( every window is one line, and every tab is represented by an icon ) ★ Vertical view ( a list of all your tabs - with readable titles ) You can move tabs between windows in every view - and you can select tabs with your right mouse button ( or CTRL+click on Mac ). Once you have selected a few tabs, simply press the "enter" key, and all tabs will be moved to a new browser window. Are you stuck with lost duplicate tabs? Simply press the "duplicate tabs" icon, and Tab Manager will highlight the Duplicates for you. You can then press "Enter" as well, and they will be moved to a separate window. ➤ Don't like animations? You can turn off / turn on animations in the options. ➤ The window is too big - the tabs take too much space? Switch to a compact view in the options - it's less beautiful, but more space efficient. ➤ In each window you will find 2 action buttons. One + icon, that opens a new tab in that window, and a x icon, which closes the whole window. If you don't like these 2 buttons, then you can disable them in the options as well. If you want to have an overview over your incognito tabs as well - make sure to go into the extension settings, and to enable the extension in Incognito mode. ★ Additional benefits Depending on how many scripts are running inside your tabs, cleaning out duplicates from time to time can also speed up your computer by reducing the CPU load. Please take care of your computer. ★ Not so obvious nowadays, but important nevertheless : - We don't share ANY data with anybody. Everything happens offline and in your browser only. - This version does NOT have any malware or hidden ads. We made this, because we were fed up with the previous version that was infested with malware and ads. - We love Tab Manager - we hope you love it, too. ★★★★★ If you like it, please leave a rating. ★★★★★ If you have suggestions, leave a comment in the support box. ★ Legalitites : This app is not affiliated with Google or Google Chrome. Google Chrome is a registered trademark of Google, Inc. Tab Manager Plus does not monitor your links or page visits, and does not track any of your searches or filters. ★★★★★ Please enjoy this free Chrome Extension :-)
- (2023-12-03) 182 vs 13: 非常棒的插件, 不仅可以用来搜索页签 (chrome的ctrl+shift+A功能),还支持保存/备份窗口的所有标签, 且可以快速移动标签到其它窗口 thanks developer! it is very nice plugin! it is very convenient! 🥰
- (2023-12-01) Dale Bryson: Very useful extension. I have one request: I don't like how inactive tabs are greyed out. I understand the reason for this, but when you have tons of tabs, the colors are very helpful in the process of visually locating tabs. When the tabs are greyed out it makes them harder to find. Please make this an option (to grey out inactive tabs or not.) Thank you!
- (2023-11-30) ZHENA CLAIRE COLINA: No words just 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 It's just so efficient, oh btw have 9 cookies 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪
- (2023-11-21) Ngeiw Chen Kang (Ynps): 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 (No need for words) Great job have some cookies🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪
- (2023-11-13) Aziz Semi: bence baya kullanışlı ve kolaylaştırıcı/(veru useful and makes easier)
- (2023-11-12) Flynn Weule: rE
- (2023-11-07) k._.fg17: It's really good! As a student, this really helps with organization and I love the feature of customizing different windows :)
- (2023-11-02) 张哈哈: 老早就想像过需要这样一个网页管理的插件，今天见到很惊喜 完全是我需要的。easy to use!!
- (2023-10-30) Ruty Ставр: азуащемшмпигшсишдргдлсочошщугчк8с94щ59ш3фи5щмшз3н8е78;?:;"%?*Ш*№)!%НК(Р?АЙВК?РЩЕн78еП?Е Пешпкт СКИБИДИ ТУАЛЕТИ ВПРгШвгшПРШДЫГИСЕкнчупНГПСИнАПыСПгапаяшгР*Пск3СФПКТГЧ
- (2023-10-28) Lars Church-Lippmann: Gerade erst installiert und schon begeistert! Freue mich auf ein übersichtlicheres Surfen und Recherchieren. Sehr ansprechendes Layout; gibt sogar Farbschemata. Sinnvolle Funktionen. Like it. 👍
- (2023-10-27) Jianbo Li: Due to the needs of my work, I usually open a lot tabs. Once the tabs start to pass some number, I will have a difficult time in finding an existing tab, and start to open duplicated ones. This eventually make my chrome get too slow to work with. I have tried a lot of extensions but this is the only one that works. It helps me to make my tabs stay around 150. Here is what it helps me most 1. It can help to find the duplicated ones so that I can close them. A lot of removing duplicate tab extensions do not work well. 2. It can name and color the windows and search for tabs across them. Helping me to organize the tabs. I really think chrome should have the function to allow us name a window. 3. It can organize the tab among windows Here are something that I think it can improve: 1. keep the window names across sessions. Occasionally, I need to restart my chrome (mostly to get updates), the window names and colors get lost after the restart. 2. deal with tab groups. It seems that this plugin does not deal with tab groups well. If that can be done somehow. It will be even better. 3. The popup window is a little small for my cases even when I set it to the largest. I wish it can be a little larger to give me more room to organize the tabs. Anyway, I cannot express how much I appreciate this extension. Great work!
- (2023-10-26) Prince Makachiya: The application is actually good
- (2023-10-23) Gunnar Behlq: It has an extremely satisfying UI. It helps my organization. What else do you need? Five stars.
- (2023-10-20) Eduardo Ramos: Excelente! Vale cada café doado! Aguardo a possibilidade de poder importar/exportar de um computador para o outro, o que ainda não parece estar funcionando.
- (2023-10-16) Tyler: Unlike many similar extensions which exist to help with tab management, this one actually manages to refrain from becoming a visual mess. The UI is very intuitive yet it retains a large set of useful features. This extension is my jam.
- (2023-10-14) Bruno de Medeiros Bastos: The best one on Chrome Store!! I love the speed and settings of this extension. Go for it. I totally recommend Tab Manager Plus.
- (2023-10-10) Charles Le: LOVE this extension. Use it in all of my chrome profiles. Easily find Tabs. "put them into Saved sessions" is something I'm trying out as or recent. Recommend it to all of my Chrome Tab junkies.
- (2023-10-08) shanice mungai: Its an amazing way to know how many tabs are opened
- (2023-10-02) Kelly Roberts: 💋 Best of the Best 💋
- (2023-09-29) aimara oviedo: esta bueno pero le faltan algunos detallitos
- (2023-09-28) Tanzina Shakila: so efficient, absolutely love it
- (2023-09-28) Lawrence Lee: Tab Manager Plus for Chrome is quickly becoming my favorite web utility.
- (2023-09-26) David Shaw: its really good for me because i do online schooling so i can switch between all of my windows using it
- (2023-09-21) Manujate Khaosamang: Best functional, keep on develope!
- (2023-09-20) Swift Luckburg: good overall :>
- (2023-09-20) Sayyid Omid Mousavi Mehr: would have been great if supported tab-groups in one window. (It only supports grouping in separate windows)
- (2023-09-18) Alyssa Wu.: I really like this extension! I usually have like 30 tabs open at a time, and this extension does its job perfectly.
- (2023-09-14) jeleen kate jaen: i love the extension very cute great job
- (2023-09-12) Light R: Option to sort and group tabs would be nice, also being able to select entire windows.
- (2023-09-12) iris van eldik: super cool and cute not really needed but pretty handy
- (2023-09-12) Admin Curious Lily Design: Tab Manager Plus is hands down the best extension I use every day!! Functionality & design are off the charts awesome! Thank you so much for your work! Off now to buy you a coffee!!
- (2023-09-06) Kathy meckaden: it is really neat and can organize what tabs you are using so go ahead and take it
- (2023-08-30) Tomasz Pluciński: Super!! Sugeruję możliwość ustawienia skrótu klawiaturowego do włączania okna Tab Manager.
- (2023-08-27) Gleb Fedulov: I loved it so much it make switching between windows way easier
- (2023-08-27) Alexandr Zubtsovskiy: Almost never write reviews but for this one I felt I had to. Because it is awesome! It help me to work in most organized way.
- (2023-08-14) Dog Gamer: Interessante e útil para pessoas que gostam de organizar/entrar em suas abas rapidamente! muito fofinho também :3
- (2023-08-09) Nil Desperandum: <333 Thx for the extension. Can you also bring features such as viewing tab groups, automatically collapsing tab groups, and displaying the number of tabs in tab groups?
- (2023-08-09) Nafaa Dev: I ask google to provide another star for super cool extensions. I'd like to give this extension 6 stars. Superb!!
- (2023-08-08) // ANT //: FANTASTIC!
- (2023-08-06) Carlos Hidalgo: Really good extension! The part that is the most useful is going back to the most recently used tab, this let's me check info between the two way faster!
- (2023-07-29) Joe Htoo: Makes it really easy to use chrome to manage more items at the same time
- (2023-07-23) Hamada Mohammed: Amazing! I can't say any more..
- (2023-07-20) Cailie: Works lovely! You can organize everything how you see fit and I've not run into any issues! Would reccommend.
- (2023-07-09) Furkan Aytan (Azsharax): How can an extension be so good. It does what it needs to do, and it does more.
- (2023-07-02) 曹正阳: lovely ui style
- (2023-06-29) michael chalk: This extension is brilliant, just exactly what i need. I've tried a few different tab extensions and this one hits the spot perfectly. Compact and effective, doesn't try to do too much, doesn't store my tabs on a server somewhere thankfully. Just what it says. After a few days of using this extension (after learning how to use it better), i'm enjoying it even more. This is improving my erratic web browsing habits so much. Excellent for organising similar tabs into categories too, ie put all news-related tabs in one window (on a separate desktop). (Doesn't jump between multiple desktops on linux mint, but that is okay for now.)
- (2023-06-27) Aldona Małek-Zdobylak: It would be great if when writing the string which results in zero found tabs, this plugin would (by pressing enter) populate ulr textfield with that string, then page I was looking for that was not open, would become new tab and I could use chrome autocompletion w/o using a mouse at all
- (2023-06-27) Sofia Delaurentis: I am a major tab hoarder and can no longer function without this extension.
- (2023-06-20) Anna Tsurpalev: Love this App ♥ I tend to open tooo many tabs and a lot of the time I open the same tab twice soo the duplicate finder saved me a lot of headache (after I installed it I checked there were too many duplicates.. yikes) Love the organization option. I can just drag the tab to the needed window and done. Also i recently discovered there's a control in the settings on how many tabs can be open in a window, it helps me control how many tabs i open (and i can just write how many i want to be open in a window) it helped a lot, now when i open too many tabs at the limit it opens a new window with the recent open tab so i know that i passed the limit. All in all really love the app ♥♥♥
- (2023-06-19) himanshu tripathi: I dont know how while working i manage to open 150+ tabs everytime . Tab manger helps me big time to keep them organized . Kudos to the team .
- (2023-11-14, v:5.2.0) soltani karim: اريد ان اتعرف عن شخص برساله صوتيه للواتس اب
انه اساء لي ولعائلتي وتم تسوي سمعتي وسمعه عائلتي وسمعت كل الناس اللي من حولي
- (2023-11-14, v:5.2.0) soltani karim: اريد ان اتعرف عن شخص برساله صوتيه للواتس اب
انه اساء لي ولعائلتي وتم تسوي سمعتي وسمعه عائلتي وسمعت كل الناس اللي من حولي
- (2023-11-08, v:5.2.0) dan dbSoft22: Visit list
The utility requires a feature to facilitate closing tabs. The user wishes to change from time to time a list of visits by selecting a subset of the websites included in it. This action allows for a quick restart, keeping exclusively the tabs you want for further interaction, while closing all the tabs that are not on the list.
- (2023-10-06, v:5.2.0) Ricka Mayberry: Identity theft
Hello, my name is Donna Mayberry. My identity ha been stolen and the whole community came against m to still my inheritance. All my devices are hacked and being that I'm just finding all this out. I don't know what business has been stolen. My local police will not help me with this matter, because of there involvement, not sure if you can help, but any help you can give would be appreciated. Thank you
- (2023-09-25, v:5.2.0) Raymond Draughn: You Tube Pop Adblock Is Driving Me Crazy
Block All You Tube Pop Ads For Good
- (2023-09-25, v:5.2.0) Raymond Draughn: You Tube Channel
Annoying Pop Ads And That Stupid Pop Auto Interupption Why You Watching A Select Is Getting On My Nerve
- (2023-09-25, v:5.2.0) Raymond Draughn: You Tube Channel
Annoying Pop Ads And That Stupid Pop Auto Interupption Why You Watching A Select Is Getting On My Nerve
- (2023-09-21, v:5.2.0) Hüseyin Cevizci: Retrieve Window Name from Chrome
Chrome already has a "Name Window" functionality. It would be good if you retrieve this information from there. Otherwise we need to name windows twice.
- (2023-09-16, v:5.2.0) Alexander Murdoch: Incompatibility with Groups
I had 60+ tabs distributed among 6 browser instances. When I restarted my laptop, and started the browser, the browser (not your app) asked me to restore the tabs. I did, but instead of restoring everything as originally layed up, it started 60+ individual browsers! This obviously killed my laptop so I had to kill all the sessions, which I lost. This could be an incompatibility with the browser Tab Groups which are not restored based on how they were defined. This is a big problem as it messes up with the configuration users have.
- (2023-09-15, v:5.2.0) Alexander Murdoch: Shortcut
Hello, I just found your app and is really good. Congrats! I'll donate now. I'd include a way to - keyboard shortcut to open search while I'm active on the browser (ctrl+m or similar) - place the cursor on the search for typing - enter to open the tab thanks!
- (2023-08-18, v:5.2.0) Steve Jun: After selecting duplicate tabs, closing the duplicated tab and leaving the original instead of closing both
Would be better if there was an option to close the duplicated tab instead of both
- (2023-08-06, v:5.2.0) Elender Góis Gallas: Could reorganize tabs by website
And create it own groups
- (2023-07-27, v:5.2.0) aki play: tab counts
Greater if it show both tab count in current window and in all windows thanks
- (2023-07-02, v:5.2.0) Wilf Forrow: Auto-saving window titles and colours?
I name and colour the windows for each project - it's brilliant (I use Block Mode). But I lose them all after a restart, and it takes a couple of minutes to retype them, which I sometimes get wrong. I hoped the 'save windows for later' option would save them, but it doesn't. Is that possible? For me, storing to a file on the local computer would be fine. Thanks
- (2023-06-28, v:5.2.0) Taha S. Sahin: Closing duplicate tabs
Could there be a method to close ONLY ONE of the duplicate tabs? As far as I understand, this option doesn't seem to exist at present. It would be tremendously useful if an update could incorporate this feature. Thank you.
- (2023-06-26, v:5.2.0) Clemens Ratte-Polle: sort or reorder tabs?
hi. would be nice to sort ALL tabs from left to right and viceversa, by name, by URL, etc :)
- (2023-06-06, v:5.2.0) Ricardo S: Drag an "open tab" to the side and create "new tab group"
Drag an open tab to the empty side and create a "Tab New Group". I think it was more intuitive and more logical, instead "Create a New Window", to organize all open tabs.
- (2023-06-05, v:5.2.0) dan dbSoft22: Now playing tabs
first off thanks for this good extension, may i suggest adding a new feature that allow grouping of active audio playing tabs Thank you
- (2023-05-29, v:5.2.0) Emma Goldman: Copy to Clipboard
Please add a "Copy to Clipboard" button on the panels that represent browser windows, so that the list of links can be easily transferred to some other tool (such as Notion).
- (2023-05-25, v:5.2.0) Vince Wilson: doesn't work
not working, luckily i found one that works https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tab-browser-manager/dmeinaeacepcangddenhkmommengmlpk
Concise Q: Could you please provide the -direct- link that clarifies " the approved cases" that entails the declaration of [the user's] data? Context: Under the Privacy Practices, it states, "[t]his developer declares that your data is: Not being sold to third parties, outside of the _approved use cases_" After clicking on the hyperlinked "approved use cases," the user is sent to https://developer.chrome.com/docs/webstore/program-policies/#limited_use which leads to a plethora of additional hyperlinks; and yet there is no direct answer - it's like a labyrinth. Please know that I'm very grateful to have stumbled upon your extension; and I would greatly appreciate the provision of the -direct- link that clarifies "Not being sold to third parties, outside of the approved use cases." Looking forward to hearing back from you so that I may use your extension. Thank you.
- (2023-04-28, v:5.2.0) Vladimir Chudyk: Import and Export tabs
The extension is awesome. Can you add an import/export option for tabs? I have 500 tabs opened and want them to be saved on the local computer safely. This can also be helpful by importing the saved tabs in another local computer.
- (2023-04-21, v:5.2.0) Theon Arryn: Q1
- (2023-04-20, v:5.2.0) Steven Johnson: Add folders that can be colored and a tree.
I could not edit my message before this, but I wanted to add, A tree type menu like in windows explorer would be awesome. The possibility of coloring them to help keep things organized. If not a tree, still an area where we can create folders (and color them). On a grander scale, we can create many child windows in the main window. Maybe when you open a folder, it opens a window in the frame of the parent window.
- (2023-04-20, v:5.2.0) Steven Johnson: Color Code & Sort?
Would really appreciate a way to resort and group. And also, I noticed that when you have multiple windows opened they all show in the top area of the tab manager. When I save one I have to scroll back up and find it and delete and keep it in the save area. I would like after it is saved that each window is a different color frame so I know it has been saved. I noticed that if I save the same thing more than once it will save it many times and make duplicates. But also, I want to give you a great thank you. I love this application. It makes life so very much easier. Oh, on the sorting part, I'd like to have different ways to sort, by date, by the most of one site opened, and even by site name.
- (2023-04-17, v:5.2.0) Abdulhadi Butt: english
can we do sports
- (2023-03-06, v:5.2.0) Will F: Too many Tabs/Windows?
Hello! I'm running into an issue where Tab Manager will no longer save windows unless I remove others from the saved section. Is there a limit to the total number of tabs/windows that can be saved? I think it's related to tab count rather than window because sometimes I can still save windows with a smaller amount of tabs, but the larger ones will not save. I've also tried to cheat the system, so to speak, by exporting the saved windows, removing a few, adding the new ones in, and importing back the old ones and it seems to only load a comparable amount of tabs, completely missing one or several of the larger windows. I know the best solution is to just probably just "archive" the larger windows by exporting them and only importing them when needed, but that sort of defeats the entire reason I downloaded this extension. Any help here is VERY much appreciated! Thank you!
- (2023-02-18, v:5.2.0) Виталий: Не грузится
Не загружается расширение
- (2023-02-03, v:5.2.0) lo kaiwen: Can we save tab groups?
This might be a useful feature, if it hasn't been written into the code. Did I miss it, if the functionality to save tab groups after rebooting is there? Thank you.
- (2023-01-24, v:5.2.0) Peter Kundrat: option to turn off moving selected tabs to a new window
Hello, I love TMP and it is a lifesaver for me (although IMO it is the antithesis of Marie Kondo - it does not clean the mess, it makes mess manageable :). One very annoying feature, is that Enter does two very different things - 1) switch to current app 2) move matching tabs to a new window. And that distinction depends pretty much on whether there is any other window that matches searched text by accident. So i cannot use Enter without worrying that it will mess my tab setup). As "switch-to-tab" is no impact, high frequency operation, and "move-selected tabs" is the opposite (high impact, low frequency operation) i would suggest to change the behavior of Enter in case of multiple matches (also - for move there already is an icon - so is easily available). I would propose following changes: 1) make Enter always do a "swtich to a currently selected tab (if there are more matches, just make the first one active and switch to that) 2) use some key shortcut (maybe Ctrl-Tab?) to activate the next match 3) for people who use move matching tabs often, i would assign a new shortcut Ideal solution for people who are already used to current way of working would be to allow changing key shortcuts for end user (not sure this is doable for key that has different meaning depending on context). If this is too big of a change, i would even prefer minimalist solution - Enter would always go to the first match (alternatively Alt-1, Alt-2 etc would switch to n-th match). Regards, Peter
- (2023-01-16, v:5.2.0) Debra Wellman: Windows that I've already moved tabs into
The window that I have already moved tabs into are hiding. Where do I fine my tabs that have been moved?
- (2022-03-21, v:5.2.0) Thunderlips Joe: Allow for limiting searches to 1 window or select windows
The easiest implementation i can imagine is a toggle by the search bar for selective search. What this toggle could do is instead of searching all windows it limits to only windows that ARE NOT minimized. Minor QoL thing but would be awesome. Forgive me if there is a way to target search specific windows and i'm just not aware.
- (2022-03-18, v:5.2.0) Andrew Paul: nothing happens when I choose my toby export JSON for import to Tab Manager Plus
nothing happens when I choose my toby export JSON for import to Tab Manager Plus
- (2022-03-17, v:5.2.0) Theon Arryn: Question
Scroll support in Tab Manage Plus tab, testing purpose plz ignore
- (2022-03-01, v:5.2.0) M Iqbal Bukhari: pension education department
- (2022-02-09, v:5.2.0) Bill Pooley: The extension corrupted my Chrome and I lost all my 1100 tabs
First, the extension did not limit the number of tabs to 50 per page as I had it set and I ended up with more than 200 tabs in each of several windows. Second, when I restarted Chrome attempting to restore session it cranked for 30 minutes and would not come while up using all my computer memory. I ended the Chrome process and restarted Chrome again but it would not restore my session. I did this three time before giving up and starting Chrome fresh with only the start tab. This is a real shame as I had months of semi organized tabs. Now I can only recover tabs from history, a near impossible job. Tab Manager Plus for Chrome caused this disaster.
- (2022-02-02, v:5.2.0) David Jakob: Saving tabs as a file
Hi - I have lost all the tabs so often and then spend hours building it up again. I would like to be able to save all the tabs and their urls on my PC to be able to load them fast, when things have gone wrong. I tried another app, which saved everything as text file. I really liked that and that file helps me to reload. But there were a issues with that app, as it constantly stops working. Your app is great, but please add that functionality - in the reviews that has come up before. Thanks in advance, David
- (2022-02-02, v:5.2.0) Kin: Scroll support in Tab Manage Plus tab
While in the Tab Manage Plus tab (pop-up or own tab), the extensions "ScrollAnywhere" or "Scrollbar Anywhere" doesn't work. It'll be awesome if these extensions are supported.
- (2022-01-29, v:5.2.0) shenya zhang: 期望
Hello, author ~ I tried to sinicize this plug-in. Can I upload it to the chrome store?😊
- (2022-01-18, v:5.2.0) John Hasslinger: Suggestion
I like this extension a lot. It has made finding the correct tab much easier. If possible could an option be added to disable the auto rearrange dashboard view when you switch active windows? It appears to be based off of window active history.
- (2022-01-16, v:5.2.0) Michael Baron: How do you save a group of active browser tabs for future use?
How do you save a group of active browser tabs for future use?
- (2022-01-06, v:5.2.0) Thor_Ivar Hellesøy: Android Chrome - Enable Tab Manager Plus?
Thank you so much for this extension working wonderfully on Chrome using my PC! I also use a myriad of tabs on Chrome on my Android phone. Is there a way to use your tool to search among my many open tabs on my android phone? Or, if not possible, do you advice other tools for chrome android tab searching? Reading something about extensions not supported by chrome android, and also something about using browser Yandex instead bla bla. Would primarily want to find solution without leaving Chrome, and definitely want to avoid unsafe options. My phone is a company phone with I guess some security policies implemented I expect.
- (2021-12-14, v:5.2.0) Michal Grosman: Win10/Chrome/Restart
After i restart PC, every tabs open in separate Chrome windows... How can i fix it?
- (2021-11-30, v:5.2.0) Jayla Nguyen: Grouping window sessions into folders?
Hi, Thank you for designing the extension and friendly user interface. I was wondering if there was a way to group multiple saved window sessions into folders and subfolders to further organize the workflow. It would be great to have the root folders be customizable by colors to quickly identify which parent folder the current window belongs to. Also, notes and sharing capabilities would be awesome to have as well but I think organizing is more important to my workflow. Great job on the extension and hopefully (fingers crossed) we can have the features requested in the future :)
- (2021-11-20, v:5.2.0) steve lavi: moving multiple tabs between chrome windows
could not figure out how to move multiple tabs between chrome windows. i know how to select multiple tabs. TNX
- (2021-11-08, v:5.2.0) Mari vasve: idioma
como puedo cambiar a español
- (2021-11-03, v:5.2.0) David Nicholson: Chrome has lost the list of tabs
Hi I think I cleared out the Chrome browser cache in an attempt to revover some disk space. This seems to have removed the list of tabs from the Tab Manager add-in. Is there anyway to restore them?
- (2021-10-31, v:5.2.0) J ennifer: Suggestion?
Hi, what I would LOVE there to be with this extension, is to be able to search for tabs, and have the choice to MOVE all from any of the search results (or from any one domain) to a new window. *Ideally, because I continually open the same tabs over and over, and I'd love to be able to easily collect them all into one window. That way I can easily choose to either review each, closing those I don't need, or just start anew with the frequently visited domains. And those options, without losing it "all" of my current session. **It'd be great if people coming here could vote on suggestions posted here. :)
- (2021-10-26, v:5.2.0) Myxomatosis: View size
Hi there! I currently have [your] extension at the max setting of 800x600. Is there A LARGER SETTING? PLEASE? Pretty please with sugar on top??
- (2021-10-05, v:5.2.0) Werner M.: Chrome is blocking due to malware
Your extension stopped working. Instead of displaying the tabs Chrome displays a web page warning that attackers from cdn.guidingtech.com could have access to my personal data.