Open your current tabs, selected tabs or windows in Chrome or another browser.
With the CopyTabs Chrome extension, you can open browser URLs from Chrome, into any browser installed on your machine, or any other Chrome profile. Easy to install. Just follow the instructions here, after installing the extension: https://copytabs.web.app/#about
- (2022-06-25) tom tulinsky: It works! (for 1 day at least).
- (2019-11-27) Zac Roughley: I was previously using an extension "Open With Firefox" (which the developer abandoned after his most recent update broke the entire extension) as there are several sites I frequent that work better in Firefox, as well as taking advantage of Firefox remembering "Per Domain" download directories when saving things. This extension does exactly what it says and functions great! Thank you! I do have one suggestion though, and that is for the radio button to remember which browser you used last, so instead of having to click the CopyTabs button, Click Firefox, and then click OK, maybe provide one of the following functionalities: Option 1. Remove the OK button altogether, and just have 2 buttons for each browser choice, Such as Firefox | Firefox Private and upon clicking it, it immediately opens. Option 2. Remember the last choice, and keep the Radio Button selected, so if I choose Firefox and hit OK, the next time I click on CopyTabs, the Firefox button will still be selected and I just have to hit OK. I personally think Option 1 would be better though. Keep the dropdown at the top, and add 2 buttons (or links) for each browser which acts as both the selector and the OK button in one. :) --Edit: November 27th, 2019-- Unfortunately after some time using this extension, I'm lowering my rating down to 3 stars as there is a severe memory leak of sorts, or issue when one operates Chrome with a large number of tabs open. Here is an Imgur gallery showing the 49 or so Chrome Processes running, and over 600 "OpenBrowserUrls.Host" processes, which are related to CopyTabs. https://imgur.com/a/JMbWIrB Unfortunately I will not be continuing to use this extension. It works well for opening tabs to another browser, but the instability it causes when one is a power user in Chrome isn't acceptable, and having to spawn that many processes could use some serious optimization, such as only spawning when opening a tab and then closing itself immediately afterwards.
- (2019-06-10) Saikat Kundu: This is what I was searching for but alas it did not work for me. I use CentBrowser and it is not supported. Can you please add support for CentBrowser?
- (2019-04-11) Patrik Gustafsson: Windows only
- (2019-03-08, v:1.0.1) Wrong browsers opened
I'm a web developer and this extension could be very valuable for my workflows! I just installed the host and extensions. Some options work fine. However, choosing to open the current tab in Edge actually opens the tab in Opera. Going back to Chrome, choosing to open the same tab in Opera actually opens Brave. Firefox is listed twice, but only one version is installed on my machine. Opening in IE and Firefox work as expected, otherwise. Thanks for taking the time to read my message!