Forces Chrome to open new tabs instead of pop-up windows and/or links in the same tab by default instead of new or background tab.
If you hate when you click the link and Chrome opens it in a new or a new background tab, or even in a new window, then this extension is for you. It forces Chrome to open links in the same tab by default instead of new or background tab, and new tabs instead of pop-up windows.
- (2019-12-10) Cheryl Lowe: Using an online curriculum for my kids that opens everything in popup windows. That was annoying after 2 minutes. This solves the year-long problem! Thank you!
- (2019-12-08) Ahmad Syarbini Mat: It is a very good extension. Does exactly what it describes. Only that sometimes i need some exceptions. Some websites needs to be popped out.
- (2019-12-03) Stewart Agland: A five star rating from me. it is very annoying when a new window opens - the option should be part of settings
- (2019-12-03) Hagen Fritsch: Doesn’t work for me. Links still open in a new tab.
- (2019-11-08) Arun Karnati: does the job!
- (2019-10-19) JK Stuart: doesn't work on Vivaldi 2.8.1664.44 (Stable channel) (64-bit)
- (2019-10-16) C Minor: Cant live without it. use it in Brave Browser and Chrome.
- (2019-10-13) Darius Davidson: it does what I needed to do simple straight to the point Thank you guys
- (2019-10-07) Judy Waybright: When I first found this I was ecstatic ...why in the world Chrome has to control every aspect of what you do and force you to have all these separate open windows...is beyond me!!! Now though...IT DOES NOT WORK more than it does. I have to reactivate it all the time (when I can remember how I did it the last time) and then even sometimes it doesn't work. So now I have an extension that will SOMETIMES work or I have Chrome controlling me with separate windows. I don't know about anyone else but when I have to deal with those extra windows in Chrome there is no functionability (we're good long as we are just reading and do not have to go back or maneuver in any way. If anyone out there reading this knows how to get this extension to stay activated please let me know... So I have to give it only 2 stars since more than half the time it does not work for me...but if it did work all the time it would get 5 for sure...
- (2019-10-05) Arun Kaushik: Thanks man! You made many lives easy...
- (2019-10-02) H G: Now this is great, does the trick, god bless yuu. Are you russian just guessing they got some noyce ext.s out there! Lifesaver to keep tabs organised and sexy, when needing to open in new just ctrl click or mmb if on pc etc...
- (2019-09-27) Vlad Vaviloff: This is a vital, indispensable extension. Can't imagine everyday browsing without it.
- (2019-09-26) Peter Wang: It is so great !!!
- (2019-09-25) Nick Graham: I use a specific web application that forces the browser to open a new browser window for it's links. This solved that problem so quick and made my life way easier and organized. Thank you!
- (2019-09-21) Afzal Mohammad: some times its not opening in tab and it not importing to mozilla firefox
- (2019-09-16) Timothy Chan: I use this everyday.
- (2019-09-16) Anton Nimos: It works and does what it says in the description. Works fine in the Brave browser too.
- (2019-09-13) Sy Maçoku: Thank you! :) I needed this for Live Score.
- (2019-09-12) smith john: It is used for me.
- (2019-09-09) AutoTask has an extremely annoying issue with pop up windows and gets way out of hand, this extension has been the go to for years.. Thank you so very much!!!
- (2019-09-05) Josh Sanches: This app is amazing and the maker of it should be crowned king!
- (2019-08-31) Majid Maleki: the best
- (2019-08-28) Gregory: Great extension. Works perfect, thanks!
- (2019-08-28) Nona Urbusiness: Forget the extension. This should be an official "baked in" option for Chrome/Chromium. Internet Explorer was capable of this functionality officially. I think Microsoft Edge has it too.
- (2019-08-05) H Raval: Works great. I have it in my work and job laptops. Hasn't broken anything so far.
- (2019-10-26, v:2.1) צבי דראך: modelism/טיסנאות
לפרסם חוגי טיסנאות ובניית מודלים
- (2019-10-07, v:2.1) Judy Waybright: Chrome TAB extension DOES NOT WORK
I see folks are saying extension does not work just like me...however I am not seeing where anyone is responding or assisting with the issue. The extension is not fully functioning...whomever is able needs to fix it so that it actually does work... Please assist and advise as to why it is not working and what we need to do to get it to work.....
- (2019-09-18, v:2.1) Judy Waybright: same tab link does NOT work
works once but if you go out and come back it doesn't...
- (2019-09-13, v:2.1) Engin Rençber: It's not working
This extensiion is not working
- (2019-09-12, v:2.1) Engin Rençber: It's not downloading
It's not downloading
- (2019-07-15, v:2.1) Diana Gonzalez: Profile Update
I AM A FIVE STAR WOMAN OF GOD
- (2019-04-05, v:2.1) Eric Miletich: extension control from google admin
We would like to push this extension out through google admin but global control the options so we can disable the reuse tab function. Is there a way to do so?
- (2019-03-01, v:2.1) Brenda Sloan: httpitunes
cant connect itunes because im locked out of my iphone 6 plus
- (2019-02-01, v:2.1) Katherin Morris: Reset every morning - Open pop-ups as a new tabs (Chrome extensions are not blocked)
For the last month or so I have to reset the "Open pop-ups as a new tabs (Chrome extensions are not blocked)" every morning because it stops working. Help Please.
- (2018-09-23, v:2.1) Susan Janeczek: need help with tool
How do you set this tool up so that when I click on a link in one system, it shows up in the same tab each time? Currently, every time I click on a linkedin URL in a record, it keeps opening a new tab. I thought this tool could be set up so that that linkedin URLs all open in the same tab? Is this possible? Can you help?