Forces Chrome to open new tabs instead of endless popup windows in Autotask
A simple Chrome extension to force Autotask PSA (Datto) to use tabs instead of opening loads of windows all of the time. Also adds in Autotask URLs into the Chrome popup whitelist to stop Livelinks etc from breaking.
- (2019-11-26) Ben Gillam: Good but has annoying bug, tabs like to fly off to other windows of chrome by themselves, very frustrating, other than that works well. Happy to help beta test or bug hunt for you
- (2019-11-20) Dave McGilvray: It doesn't work with DASHBOARDS. I've opened a ticket with AT support as well.
- (2019-07-25) Steven Stockton: Much better than trying to figure out which particular AutoTask pages have links that accept middle-click, right-click, ctrl-click, or nothing (all because of their horrible-horrible abuse of and inconsistent of PreventDefault)! A bit confusing when opening the Add Attachment window, since it also gets merged. Also, it tends to capture Chrome "app shortcut" windows if they open while an AutoTask tab is active in Chrome.
- (2019-05-01) Justin Arseneault: I'm sorry, but this plugin only works for us on the first window we try to open after installing it, which opens a tab. After that, it reverts to opening new windows. Is there something we're not doing right, or is this a bug?
- (2019-04-16) Paul Martin: Get little extension!