A password-protected tab saver and session manager to store tabs in the current window, or all windows with tab grouping support
This extension saves tabs for later to prevent cluttering of the tab area. You can request to store tabs and close them to free the memory usage of these tabs when they are not needed. This extension uses the built-in sync API to allow storing in a machine and restoring in another one. Also, it is possible to protect stored tabs with a password. The extension uses the built-in crypto method to encrypt your tab data with the SHA-256 encryption key before storing them in your browser storage to protect data. Stored tabs keep their active and pinned states. Features: 1. Save and store window dimensions 2. Save and restore incognito states 3. Save and restore tab's pinned state 4. Save and restore tab groupings and their properties (color, name, and collapsed state) Notes: 1. There is no way to restore tabs if they are password protected and the password is forgotten. 2. By default, when a new session is restored, the session gets erased from the storage. You can use the Shift key while pressing a session to keep the session in storage. 3. This extension uses synced storage to allow the user to store and restore from multiple computers. 4. you can restore all session tabs in the current window by pressing the Ctrl (Command) key while restoring the session 5. You can edit a session from the popup view or ask the extension to update a session from the currently open tabs. This feature makes it possible to use the extension as a browser session manager. 6. This extension saves and restores tab groups and their properties.
- (2023-05-09) bane banely: Wow. What a shame. This was one of the best extensions ever. It was among the first 3 extensions I installed first. Now it just doesnt work like it used to. I click on the option to save this window/other windows/all tabs etc and normally i would see a list below the options showing what saved sessions are there. Now nothing happens when I try and save tabs or windows. No list is showing underneath. What trash. Shame
- (2023-03-09) hamid jafari: worst extension ever
- (2022-10-11) Andy Meng: 找了、试了好多个，终于找到了 符合需求的这个应用，赞~~
- (2022-08-31) alaska Canyon: Bug: after restore closed chrome tabs and try save tabs with this extension it close all tabs and not save as session . also have shortcuts for his function need . another feature can be export/save to bookmark
- (2022-04-25) Xalomon: It says "To restore a session, use the popup", what popup? Clicking the icon only gives options for saving, not loading. There's no way to restore a saved session. Clicking Save and Close all tabs closed all tabs 1 by 1 instead of the window so the window can't be restored with Recently Closed. Go figure how I installed it to save my session and instead lost all tabs of my session :(
- (2021-06-01) Xiaoxi Chen: Was pretty useful. Not working properly now.
- (2021-05-20) Kie Chan: Really helpful if you have a few windows and multiple tabs that you would like to be opened everyday. Even restores Groups but can't restore the Group names at the moment, hope that feature will be added in future. Thanks for the good work guys!
- (2021-03-25) MS OGUZ: It losts sessions! Great Work!...
- (2020-04-09) Eric: Great work. Seems to be much better than OneTab because it syncs it with Chrome and your data can't be lost. OneTab would lose tabs and didn't sync.