Create a slideshow based on the open tabs in your browser window with the option to periodically refresh tabs.
Tab Slideshow Plus allows you to cycle through open tabs in a particular browser window as though each tab were a slide in a slideshow or presentation. It's perfect for presenting information spread across multiple tabs or for advertising or information displays! The functionality is simple: press the Tab Slideshow Plus icon in your extension tray, input the tab change interval length (the amount of time to spend on each tab), optionally specify a refresh interval for (to auto-refresh tabs after an amount of time) and press 'Begin'. Tabs will then change automatically after the specified interval of time is up and will refresh if a refresh interval is provided.
- (2017-02-01) Diego Giachello: Bastante bien, faltaria agregar que ademas de cambiar de tab permita customizar que parte quiero ver de la pagina o algo asi.,.. mas pro, como un recuadro de una pagina por ejemplo... asi puedo tener mi consola de administracion en una sola pantalla sin basura alrededor.
- (2016-06-03) Hong Huang RONG: Interval for a few tabs. after that stop for no reason. Can not keep consisting for all tabs
- (2014-01-06) M Brodesky: works fine for me.
- (2013-05-10) Fabio Furlanetti: Muito bom
- (2013-07-23, v:1.7) Lisa Andersen: automatic starting slideshow
Hey George I have the problem that first of all tab slideshow plus does stop it's function after a while. It simply stops sliding Another issue is that I would like it to start as soon as I open my browser, or at least make it more simple to start (by a simple click, etc.) so I don't have to define refreshing time every time it starts and click on the tabslider, and the click start. We use it for sliding my companys webpages automatically on a monitor, so it would be great if it would start each morning by itself