Create a slideshow based on the open tabs in your browser window.
Tab Slideshow allows you to cycle through open tabs in a particular browser window as though each tab were a slide in a slideshow or presentation. The functionality is simple: press the Tab Slideshow icon in your extension tray, input the interval length (the amount of time to spend on each tab) and press 'Begin'. Tabs will then change automatically after the specified interval of time is up. The slideshow stops when a new tab/window is created, an existing tab is closed or you press the 'Stop' button from within the popup window. --- If you find this extension useful, but wanted the ability to add a refresh interval, try out Tab Slideshow Plus (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/iaehgcjemgeldahhdeafbdeglfbaecll)! It's basically the same extension with the only difference being the refresh interval parameter, but I didn't want to introduce any bugs in this version.
- (2018-11-23) Don Schmitt: This extension does exactly what I want it to do. I looked at other options, and they are not configurable or they are just plain buggy. This one is simple and meets all of our needs.
- (2018-02-28) Ryan Young: This software works. Sometimes. If you're lucky. For a little while. Possibly the simplest plugin imaginable, yet the most buggy software I've ever paid for. I should get a refund times ten for all the pain and suffering. To make matters worse, there's a free, and a pay version. And it can be confusing as to whether they're the same creator and or software. You'll get the same results with either. Don't both paying for it.
- (2015-03-26) Juan Capdevila: It exactly does the job !
- (2014-11-28) Favory Zynik: Klappt Super. Der Slide zwischen denn Tabs ;)
- (2013-12-11) Hesham Al-Rousan: Yup, this is what i am searching for i was wishing to combine with refresh monkey extension it will be awesome if that so
- (2013-08-09) Bruce von Kugelgen: Only OK. The control panel responds intermittently, the cycling stops in some surprising situations. Found other extensions that are more polished.
- (2013-05-13) Kyle Porter: We use the app daily to showoff a handful of tabs in Chrome. I love it!
- (2012-12-26, v:1.1) sajith G: how long this rotate continue ?
I have noticed that the rotate operation stops abruptly stops at some point of time. I am not sure if this is getting stopped because of some other action like opening a windows explorer and browsing files in it. What should i do to make this extension, so that the rotate operation continue till i go and stop it manually. NOTE: i have tried Slidshowplus and getting same problem. I am not opening a new browser window or i am not refreshing any tab. Thanks Sajith
- (2012-11-28, v:1.1) Paula Gonzalez Muñoz: it does not rotate when a tab is refreshed
Hi! I've tried to use it with a web snmp monitor program... and it has the problem that when some of my tabs are refreshed (for generating new graphs) the slideshow pauses. I really believe that it can be very useful for applications like that (monitoring) but it is a pitty that it does not work well with refreshing.