Preview all your open tabs in a grid view
Tab Viewer is a tool for managing and organizing open tabs. Currently it allows you to see all your open tabs in a tiled view. From the tiled view click a tile to jump to that tab. Shortcut to trigger grid view: Alt + T Features yet to come include: 1) closing tabs from tiled view 2) rearranging tabs from tiled view 3) saving a workspace, collection of tabs under a name 4) customizing the tabs with descriptions and much much more! Stay tuned.
- (2018-09-05) Paul Swarthout: It doesn't work. I've got 3 separate Chrome windows open. One with 4 tabs, one with more than 30 tabs, and one with just one tab. I tapped the "T" icon in the upper right corner from the Chrome window with 30+ tabs open. It showed me 4 tabs from the other Chrome window and zero tabs from the window that was active.
- (2017-06-21) Ramesh Nandi: Very good extension to see compressed multiple tab in chrome. :)
- (2016-05-16) Ma Xiang: Why it quit unexpectedly???flash display once for a second and disappears?
- (2016-01-29) cj juszczak: love the idea, i've been looking for exactly this feature since leaving Firefox a while ago. but unfortunately i can't seem to get this extension to work, the button is un-press-able (literally inactive with a mouse-press), and the keyboard shortcut is ineffective too :( i'm using Chrome 64Bit V48 on Windows 10 if it helps.
- (2015-12-02) Bradley Harding: Beautiful! This is exactly what I was looking for--a somewhat visual layout of my tabs, in the cleanest and simplest way possible. Why is it so hard for others to get this right? Why isn't this a Chrome feature by default? Anyway, Thanks!!
- (2018-05-09, v:0.0.6) Erik Alcala Salero: Any updates ?
Will this great idea ever be updated/improved ?
- (2015-09-18, v:0.0.6) Jonathan Cohen: does not stay on sceen
If i hold the t button down for 5 secs it holds else it flashes and disappears. Also is it possible to have this as a stand along screen so i refer back and scroll through rather thAn open all the time? this is essential fro schorm so i hope so