CRM at your inbox. View, Edit and Add Contacts, Add Tags, Start Automations and more within Chrome and Gmail
Chrome Extension and Gmail Sidebar Plugin for ActiveCampaign – CRM at Your Inbox Will save you time & will help increase revenue. Free Trial: 14 Days Video Tutorials; https://www.automationplugins.com/activecampaign-sidebar-features/ Are you? - Tired of switching between ActiveCampaign and Gmail? - Do you want to add a new lead right from gMail into ActiveCampaign? - Do you like to start an automation while you are in Gmail - Will it be cool to see all activities of your contact in Gmail sidebar? - Do you like to search your contacts while you are on any Chrome browser tab - and more coming soon?
- (2016-06-12) Loralee Hutton: Update: The tool is great & the developer reached out personally with resolution & updated the plugin and site immediately. The tool itself is extremely useful, but I'm giving it a 2 star because of the 3 day trial that is only mentioned after I've connected my ActiveCampaign api. I didn't see any mention of pricing (on the google chrome page) until after it was set up, and the payment process doesn't link back to a website for further information (It wasn't clear if I would be paying 9.99 per month, year or a one time purchase) The contact button is just a simple zendesk chat, so I needed to come back to the google chrome review to find the developers website address. On the developer page, I see that the trial should be for 14 days (not 3, as is indicated in my gmail application) and that the pricing is monthly. I'm willing to change my review if the developer makes the payment, terms and contact information more clear for other users.
- (2015-12-02) Florante Valdez: The idea is good but the execution is poor. I was hoping that it would have the quick and easy to use functionality that Zoho does. I was trying to add my first contact and I can't even copy the details and paste it into the fields because it disappears once you click outside of the gSync dialog box. For now, I'll give it a 2 star rating.
- (2015-09-21) Frankil more: Wonderful extension makes ActiveCampaign available at my Gmail inbox and any web tab on my Chrome browser. I love it.
- (2015-09-21) love len: gSync has made my work many times more efficient. After I install it, there is no need to switch between ActiveCampaign and Gmail or browser tabs to access my data. I can even add new contacts, automations, see activities etc. gSync saves a a lot of time.
- (2015-09-20) Kenneth J. Dennis: I’m very impressed with gSync Chrome extension. gSync increased my productivity and its fun to use so it keeps me motivated to engage with my leads at ActiveCampaign. It definitely will help to increase my sales. Also, the developers are very passionate about it and want to make sure everybody has a good experience with the extension. The amount of clicks and time we save, well worth the cost.
- (2015-09-20) Tajbid ul-Islam: Great, after only a few days of use, it has become an integral part of my daily work, connecting ActiveCampaign contact data, viewing activities and even starting an automation is so easy now. It works even I am on any page like LinkedIn, or a website so I can compare and additional information. Kudos to developers.
- (2015-09-19) Warner Bros: gSync for ActiveCampaign makes editing updating your contacts within Gmail and any page on Chrome completely easy and seamless. Without it, I would not use and interact with ActieCampaign as often and I'd lose leads and opportunities. It really saves me
- (2015-09-18) Ian Brodie: I installed the gsync chrome extension thinking it might be quite useful every now and then. Boy was I wrong. It's super useful! I hadn't realised how valuable and what a huge timesaver it would be to have all your Active Campaign contact data available in gmail. Now when someone emails me I know immediately whether they're a subscriber or a paying customer. I can see what they've bought based on their tags, and I can add tags or put them on automations. I can also add people as contacts who aren't already. In the past I'd have had to log into Active Campaign, find the contact, then make the adjustments on the fiddly contacts page. In truth, most of the time I probably wouldn't have bothered as it's too much hassle. Now it's quick and easy to adjust someone's details right from gmail. This is such a huge timesaver!
- (2015-09-13) Ellise Esille: This is totally BRILLIANT! ActiveCampaign being an amazing tool, Gmail integration was a must. Saves me a lot hours doing grunt work. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!