Free backlink checker to verify all links on a page. Finds broken, unverified, no-follow, follow, internal, external links.
Analyze all links in seconds - advanced and fast export of link data. This unique and free Backlink Checker allows you to check all backlinks on a page and see broken links and unverified links in categories no-follow links vs. follow links, internal links vs. external links. An on-page link code browser lets you see the exact source code of any link on mouse over for quick spotting of issues. Highlighting no-follows and links from own projects are supported as well as other power-user features. All details at https://lrt.co/linkchecker/chromewebstore Features * Live Links, Broken Links and Unverified Links * No-Follow Links vs. Follow Links * Own Network Links vs. External Links * Source Code Browser on Mouse Over * LRT Power*Trust for every link * Live Filter Link Detail Table Benefits * Built for professional SEO power-users * Replaces all other link checker extensions * "My domains" highlighting * Blazzing fast link data export feature * Ongoing development by LRT Functions Screenshot #1 1. Count the total links the page 2. Count the number of live links 3. Count the number of unverified links 4. Count the number of live links broken links 5. Different link scope for internal, links, within same root domain and external links 6. Count the number of Follow vs No-Follow links for every link scope. Click on those numbers to traverse through code details 7. Go to fancy review and export function (see below) Screenshot #2 8. Full dynamic link detail table and export to Excel and CSV action 9. Show links by network status 10. Show links by link scope 11. Show links by Follow vs. No-Follow 12. Filter links by keyword Screenshot #3 13. Mouse over any link to see details 14. LRT Power*Trust to measure strength and trust of the target page where the link points to - if this is very low, this could be a problematic or new page 15. Full HTML Source Code to review and possibly spot spammy things 16. Blue Marker for own domains (configured in extension settings) Version History 20180917 V0.1.2 - Initial release 20180918 V0.1.3 - Improved Export function and text labels 20190912 V0.1.5 - Added support for UGC and SPONSORED link rel attribute 20190917 V0.1.6 - Resolved issues with source code preview caused by "data-html" attribute.
- (2020-04-04) jak crypto: not for backlinks, but excellent to see which links are do-follow or no-follow on any page you open
- (2020-01-16) İsmail Dikmen: Merhabalar çok güzel olmuş teşekkürler https://ilahisozleri.site/
- (2020-01-14) Christoph C. Cemper: Oviously I am biased, because I built it - like other extensions and our main product LinkResearchTools (LRT) out the need for accurate, comprehensive functionality. And so I'm using the Link Checker extension myself on a daily basis, and LOVE it :)
- (2019-12-10) Doug Taylor: Cool tool for checking links, but it does NOT check for backlinks. Seems purposely misleading to me...
- (2019-10-18) Kevin Sparkman: Extension maker is purposefully spamming/ scamming you by calling this a "backlink" checker. It is not. It only scans your own site to catelogue links on your site. So if you are looking for a "backlink" checker then you don't want this.
- (2019-07-27) Ahsan shikdar babu: Great!
- (2019-07-04) Raj Grewal: Wow so much detail and its all free! GREAT!!!
- (2019-05-21) Timothy Western: I rarely right reviews, but I needed a tool that could help me crawl a page of my site, and tell me links as internal, external, or broken. This tool does so, and even gives me a nice excel export so I can have a snapshot of what it looked like at one time. The only thing I wish, is that I could then have it crawl all links within my domain, but I think its fine as is.
- (2019-05-16) George Taverner: The title of this extension says that it's a backlink checker when all it does is search for the links on the page and not the links to the page known as backlinks. =[
- (2019-04-30) Hans Bellwinkel: Not working. Everything is 0 on my default link page.
- (2019-03-29) Aaron Anderson: I rarely write reviews, but this extension is freaking amazing. A bit slower than some other ones out there, but much more thorough, and it lets you evaluate the quality of domains at a glance as well. It's awesome become it shows you both internal and external links and has 3 categories of links - Working, Unverified, and Broken. I love their "Unverified" category, because they do a better job at showing links that may actually redirect, or go to a dead page, but that aren't serving up a 404 error. I can't say enough good things about this extension.
- (2019-01-03) Lê Tuấn Linh: Chất lượng tốt khi check link domain này: https://tailorshousegroup.com/vi/
- (2018-11-25) Njoo-co-ke: SWEET!
- (2018-09-26) Daniel Abromeit: Ich wünsche mir folgende Features: 1) Nofollow-Highlighting u.Ä. sollte immer aktiv sein und beim laden einer URL direkt verzögerungsfrei funktionieren. 2) Es wäre eine vermutlich eine tolle Arbeitserleichterung wenn man die Link-Tooltips mit der Quellcodeansicht über eine Taste aktivieren/deaktivieren könnte. Von so etwas wie "Maus über Link platzieren" + [Alt] = Linkquelltext träume ich schon lange :D
- (2018-09-25) Michael Kohlfürst: Mir ist schon klar, dass ich mit jeder Prüfung die Linkdatenbank von LRT befüttere. Aber ich habe auch einen Nutzen daraus indem ich schnell, kostenfrei und LIVE sehen kann welche Struktur sich auf einer Seite befindet. Und das Teil funktioniert. Danke.
- (2018-09-18) Steve Godlewski: I was lucky enough to run into one of their extensions a while back. Worked so well I grabbed the other 2. I have a ton of extensions that don't work and probably more that never worked right. LRT tools are solid and I use at least one of them once a day. Pixel trackers On page SEO and LRT extensions. Have not had it for long but think I found a new favorite. Will drop an update it a month but no need to wait. Great work again. I have been doing SEO since 1999 and these guys are my go to source about links and their juice.
- (2019-02-12, v:0.1.3) ConnectInnov: Change url
We should be able to search only for domain name, www. and https make result not accurate