This extension is the best way to find dofollow, nofollow, and broken links in your link building campaign.
Automatic Backlink Checker helps to analyze the quantity of links on a website and shows whether they are DoFollow (in case a link is external and doesn’t have nofollow attribute) or NoFollow (in case a link is internal or has nofollow attribute). Beside those features, extension checks (manually or automatically) and highlights broken links and helps to find them with its Broken Link Finder. Features: 1. Counts the number of DoFollow and NoFollow links on a website in the real time; 2. Checks if the link external (DoFollow) or internal (NoFollow) and highlight it with a custom highlighter; 3. Finds broken links and crosses them out; 4. Broken Link Finder is a feature which helps to move from one broken link to another. 5. Checks Broken Links Automatically. You can turn on this feature in settings and check broken links without extra efforts.
- (2019-08-04) Lê Tuấn Linh: This extension is a good idea. But it doesn't work. Dofollow link but it evaluates to Nofollow. If you bring other tools to compare results, you will be surprised. Some tools like (SEOquake, Moz)
- (2019-05-11) MD SHAMSUL ARAFIN: some times it doesn't work properly
- (2019-01-08) Satyam Gupta: Very good extension and works 100%
- (2018-10-03) Chuyên Gia Cá Độ: Maybe I love this the first time because included nofolows, dodollows and broken links. But some how it always remove my session logged in website and I have to re-logged in and re-logged in again but still be sign out, almost lost my Google Password because It's auto generated also. So I have to remove it, so annoyed!
- (2018-09-06) Miko -: Not working, can not detect nofollow or dofollow link.
- (2018-03-16) Serhii Lehkodukh: Useful thing!
- (2018-06-26, v:1.1.0) Rumenigo Fernandes: Hi Issues with this extension
Hi Guys, If I install this extension, Google doesn't let me sign in into gmail. Would you know what the issue is? Best Rumenigo