Clip and collect your favorite UI elements from around the web and build mockups from them.
Scratchpad lets you easily create visual mock-ups from clippings you find on the web. Communicating your vision to designers or clients can be frustrating—it doesn’t have to be that way, that’s why we created Scratchpad. We started by creating a tool that allows anyone to clip and collect their favorite user interface elements from around the web. From there we build a product that lets anyone take their clippings and easily create mockups out of the them. People working with designers find these mockups invaluable to quickly and easily explain their ideas to their designers, inspring them to more quickly build a design that both groups can agree is the best possible solution. Designers find making these mockups speeds up initial buy in from their clients as it’s super easy for them to quickly get agreement on colors, typefaces and styles they feel will work best for their clients. Our mission is simple, make the design process smoother and encourage collaboration between designers and people that work with them to get the best possible results faster.
- (2018-10-16) Joseph Oracoy: You can't signup at their site anymore. When you click register, it just goes to their site and no signup form anywhere.
- (2015-04-15) allesmeins1000: not working
- (2014-05-26) Edgardo Marti: Product NOT FINISHED YET! They want you to register and spam when the job is done. Also it's a trial! (Not said in the description)
- (2013-03-19) An absolute must have if you're a web developer/freelancer - you need to follow along while it is pre-release phase. Watching the features unpack is amazing, how much this tiny little tool is going to control scope creep escalation between client relations once you learn how to use it to save you time, effort and money - that's the bottom line, and that's just a fraction of what it's capable of.
- (2013-01-14) Sergio Garcia: Amazing tool. But it keep showing in a lot of sites to show clippings and broking a lot of then. Uninstalled because of it.
- (2012-12-18) Franco Varriano: Best tool I've found to collect design and UI elements from across the web!