A DevTools extension for monitoring SOAP traffic.
A DevTools extension for monitoring SOAP traffic. v1.2.0 Released! --------------------------------------- New features xmlns namespace properties can now be toggled on/off from the request and response tab Showing only the content of the Body tag can now be toggled on/off from the request and response tab The header will now be pinned to the top of the dev tools panel, so users no longer have to scroll all the way to the top of the list to clear, update settings, etc. The theme can now be toggled directly from the header, and users no longer need to go into the options page to change this. Also options page has been removed. Bug fixes The screen should now longer collapse the tabs if the width of the viewport gets small (affected users who pin their developer tools to the left or right) --------------------------------------- Github Repo: https://github.com/collier/soap-analyzer Icons made by Freepik (http://www.flaticon.com/authors/freepik) from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0
- (2019-10-23) D Q: Before I had this extension, my life was in shambles. Now, I have a stable job, health insurance, and a way to conveniently examine SOAP requests in my browser. Thank you, DJ Collier.
- (2019-05-10) AJ Goodman: Great time saving tool and the dark theme looks good.
- (2019-02-12) Amrit: Please add a README to explain how to use and what is expected. To me it did not work as anticipated.
- (2018-08-07) Sergio Augusto Toloza Cubaque: Excelente
- (2018-04-04) Jayesh Velliyatt: This is so cool! Very very useful tool.
- (2018-04-04) Alexander Reber: This DJ Fellow seems peculiar but the utility works well.
- (2017-09-26) Yasin Khan: Don't know why the other ratings are so low, this helps me everyday.
- (2017-02-02) Gildonei Mendes Anacleto Junior: It doesn't work
- (2017-01-12) Tat Tanet: Doesn't work !
- (2020-06-03, v:1.2.0) Chris Saunders: What websites will this work on?
Is there a website that uses soap tha I can capture traffic from to test this?
- (2018-10-23, v:1.2.0) saxbim: how to redirect soap messages in a log file?
Dear we need to log soap messages. how to redirect soap messages in a log file?how to redirect soap messages in a log file?
- (2017-04-06, v:0.2.0) Marc Fellman: Missing howto
Hi, I put the url of a WSDL file in Chrome and open the WSDL with Chrome. How should I start the SOAP Analyzer? Ik see an option to change the Theme but no option to work with the WSDL.
- (2017-02-02, v:0.1.1) Gildonei Mendes Anacleto Junior: It does'nt work
I installed this extension and nothing happens. It was unable to track the SOAP Request