A Chrome extension for monitoring the Monero network
This extension: 1) Allows the user to easily monitor basic Monero network statistics, including network hashrate; the most recent block, time, and reward; network difficulty; and total coin supply. Now includes market overview and cap informations! 2) Provides easy access to the current XMR exchange rates on the Poloniex exchange. 3) Provides easy access to the current posts on the /r/monero subreddit and Monero StackExchange. 4) Enable an additional tab to monitor mining status on a number of XMR mining pools. 5) Get quick access to Monero Monitor Podcast episode links. Source located at: https://github.com/monero-monitor/monero-monitor ---- Contributors: - bigreddmachine - kenshi84 v1.4 Release Notes - Added Monero Monitor Podcast feed - Removed broken Poloniex markets v1.3 Notes - Added Monero StackExchange tab (Thanks to kenshi84!) - Fixed MoneroBlocks API issue - Fixed bug in mining information display - Improved formatting and style definitions v1.2 Notes: - Set default reddit view (hot, new, rising, controversial, top) in Options page - Set number of reddit posts to show (10, 15, 20, 25, 30) in Options page - Updated Poloniex markets - New mining pools v1.1 Notes: - Changed network API from chainradar.com to moneroblock.info - Removed old Poloniex Markets - Updated mining pools - Fixed formatting issues with mining pool information ---- XMR: 49VtwYXDbbh7hq57wwkLH36x4D6XV6Tr2P93ANnBi9qFGyYZbx8SXWPUHC9V1o7N41b4c3WJ1kubkffRfPTPfMuB8QUqFD5
- (2018-04-06) Glenn Martin: This extension was working fine up until about 2 months ago. At that time it stopped providing Market Overview information and just recently, since around mid-March 2018 it no longer gives me my mining statistics. It is probably in need of some updating to get it to work again. Before it stopped working I would have given it 4 1/2 stars.
- (2017-03-27) Daniel: looks awesome as and its everything I wanted for monero !!!!
- (2017-01-28) Brian: A little more useful than a bookmark. An inline counter showing a statistic like current market value in btc would be a killer feature.
- (2017-01-14) Yu Goldenberg: Mining stats (monero.crypto-pool.fr) doesn't work after update
- (2016-11-03) G Yano: 1.1.2 is banging god bless
- (2015-09-01) Per Knutsen: Nice design. unobtrusive and informative. Some statistics, such as blocktime, difficulty, last block and blockreward seem more geared towards miners. Would be nice with a 'miner' mode where these stats are displayed, but otherwise not. Great job!
- (2015-08-12) Chase: Professional and sleek design. Contains thorough market data & all pertinent XMR info. Great work!