The Impero Education Pro Chrome Extension enables you to manage and control devices running Google Chrome OS on your network…
The Impero Education Pro Chrome Extension enables you to manage and control devices running Google Chrome OS on your network helping to ensure that students are on task, learning and safe. For support in relation to the Chrome Impero Education Pro Extension, including installation and configuration, please visit https://www.imperosoftware.com/uk/support/ for further information
- (2019-05-13) kevkevpurple: but hey, you can go to gg.gg/disableimpero and click "launch app" until the extension at the extension bar at the top turns gray. It usually only takes 1-3 clicks. (it needs to stay gray for more than 3 seconds.) You would get 1-2 minutes of getting onto any blocked websites.
- (2019-05-02) Ryley Windon: it is on the school chrome books and this makes me feel watched and unsafe this is a complete violation of my and others privacy and should be taken off the chrome web store all together. my maths teacher closed all of tabs when i was doing my work and shamed me in front of the class and made me feel insecure. I rate this a 1 star because it is a complete violation of me and others privacy.
- (2019-03-21) Taylor Sheneberger: It sucks!!!
- (2019-03-14) Glue Stick: It blocks everything. It is like internet jail. What did I do to deserve this. It even blocked my friend from rating it.
- (2019-03-07) Recently, the school all gave us school chromebooks and yes, this app is installed which is fine, i don't care. BUT ON MY HOME COMPUTER it is installed there, and the school made it perfectly clear it was software installed ON YOUR SCHOOL CHROMEBOOK but now when i open my home MacBookPro, MINE I DONT USE IT FOR SCHOOL, it is installed, and that makes me feel violated of my rights and my privacy at home and what I do at home is my business and knowing that the school or a perverted teacher can look at MY HOME COMPUTER, again NOT ON MY CHROMEBOOK, makes me question why the school installed it. No teachers use it and it makes students feel uncomfortable and they are not at their best when they know they can be watched because no teacher ever uses it, and IF THE TEACHER DOES AND FREEZES YOUR SCREEN BUT FORGETS TO UNFREEZE IT, YOU ARE STUCK AND THAT IS HORRIBLE TO HAVE TO HAVE NO CONTROL OF YOUR COMPUTER. This app thing makes me feel unprotected, and honestly it scares me a little bit.
- (2018-12-21) Will Turner: blocks everything and does not work like it needs to, it even blocks gmail