The extension Chrome Extension SoundTouch will enable all the people connected to your network to control your Bose speaker.
The extension Chrome Extension SoundTouch will enable all the people connected to your networks to control your Bose speaker. Do not fight anymore for the remote ! Use this extension ! Display the playing song and change playlist. Source GitHub : https://github.com/T3kstiil3/SoundTouch-Chrome-Extension
- (2019-05-28) KAMANTHA Q. KLYMAXX: no reviews, updates or info or further enhancements to this in over 2 yrs???? Not impressive
- (2018-12-01) Matthias Martwich: Funktioniert tadellos
- (2017-11-04) Jim Plummer: After reboot and making sure your on the same network as your sound touch the app works excellant!! Still working!! thanks for the app
- (2017-10-27) R. S. Coates: Cannot get app to work from Chromebook. It cannot locate the Soundtouch system.
- (2017-02-27) Mike Kintzlé: merci pour cette superbe extension
- (2016-12-28) Shane Gould: Works great. I use it daily.
- (2016-11-27) Willem Eekhof: Werkt prima en ziet er netjes uit.
- (2016-10-09) Jeff George: Finally works. Thanks
- (2016-09-09) Brian Robinson: Once the app was downloaded it worked fine. Loving it
- (2016-06-21) Danny Jackson: Doesn't work.
- (2016-05-17) Amine El aoufir: Mettre le son sur youtube est-il possible ? Si oui, il n'y a aucunes consignes ce qui est dommage
- (2016-03-29) Arnaud Buisine: Useful !
- (2019-12-25, v:1.3.6) John Gartland: Bose
I have a Bose 450 will this let me play music from my computer to Speaker?
- (2018-07-25, v:1.3.6) Jonas Hultgren: bose
do not start
- (2018-04-12, v:1.3.6) Buggy
From Chromebook, click selection onoperative; must use "enter" key, which itself does not function to select speaker module. Totally useless.
- (2018-02-20, v:1.3.6) Irvine Acu: Can't play on all speakers
I havew 4 speakers, and this app can only play on one speaker. Please add the functionality to play the music on all 4 speakers at the same time.
- (2017-11-29, v:1.3.6) Annette Taylor: Where do I find the soundtouch app. on my Samsung phone?
Can't find the Bose Soundtouch app. on my Samsung android phone. Not in Google Play.
- (2017-11-06, v:1.3.6) R. S. Coates: Chrome does not recognize my speaker
I am unable to get my SoundTouch extension to work. It does not seem to recognize the IP address given in the app. Is there another IP address I should try?
- (2017-08-07, v:1.3.6) Guga Neto: Broadcast from Youtube
Hi there. The plugin is still a little faulty IMO. Should be able to broadcast from youtube (like the google cast plugin). Button Play/Pause should be in the same place. Interface needs more BOSE appeal. Tks
- (2017-07-16, v:1.3.6) Raphael Murillo: bose soundtouch
j'ai ajouté bose soundtouch à chrome mais je le trouve pas dans mes applis et je n'arrive pas à l'exécuter. help
- (2017-05-14, v:1.3.0) Brad Wayne: Searching Playlists
Can you search for playlists using the chrome extension? I haven't been able to find out how
- (2017-04-14, v:1.3.0) sanskriti bacchu: Connecting to laptop files
I open the app on my laptop , but I can't play the files ?
- (2017-03-30, v:1.3.0) Nicola Jesse: Can't Find Soundtouch
I'm unable to find the soundtouch after searching. I'm using a Chromebook and tried rebooting and searching a few times but not getting anything. I'm on the same network and it is playing music through the phone Soundtouch app while I search for it.