Easily turn your smartphone into a Google Slides presentation remote
Speaking at conferences? Focus on what matters with Searchlight. Searchlight is a super-duper-fast Google Slides remote inspired by Logitech Spotlight. Navigate between slides, and activate the spotlight-pointer with simple touch gestures. Try it! Your privacy matters. Searchlight uses WebRTC for connectivity between the remote and presentation. So, devices communicate peer-to-peer once connection is established, none of your data goes through our servers, no trace, no fuss.
- (2022-04-25) Epic Epic: Doesn't Work Tried Scanning The Qr Code Then Presenting Then It Still Told Me To Present
- (2022-01-13) Oscar Magana: If you have a standard presentation this app will work perfectly. It even has a cool spotlight feature that is really well implemented and allows you to point things out in your presentation. Unfortunately, the app does not seem to work well if you have any animation (text fading in, images flying in from the sides, etc.). If this feature is added, I will gladly revise and give 5 stars.
- (2021-07-19) Alvin Ong: Good work dev!
- (2020-08-16) Giuseppe Patti: Great. I wish you could turn the light into a pointer or let the user choose which of the two tools to use during presentations.
- (2020-04-14) Anonoz Chong: Fxxxking dope A
- (2019-10-09) Haziq Tamsir: Excellent!
- (2022-02-21, v:2.0.4) Prabhjot Lidhar: it doesnt work
i followed the exact steps and nada
- (2021-02-20, v:2.0.4) Сергей Дегтярев: Slide number
Hi! 1. Add the display of the slide number and their number 2. Add manually enter the slide number to jump to the slide.
- (2020-02-27, v:1.0.0) Jon Looney: notes?
Love the app, but I would love to have access to the presenter notes
- (2019-10-03, v:0.2.2) Giuseppe Patti: Unfortunately it does not work if the two devices are connected to two different networks
Unfortunately it does not work if the two devices are connected to two different networks (for example, a 4G network on the phone and a wifi network on the computer). It would be of great help, if you could fix this problem, because speakers are not always allowed to connect to the network of the building they are giving a speech in. Could you please add a little section for notes and reduce the size of the focus? Anyway I have to admit you created a great app.
- (2019-09-17, v:0.2.2) Petter Tollemark: Pointer
Thanks for a fantastic extension! One feature I miss is the option to choose to use a pointer instead of a searchlight. I know thats what its called, but still...