Control Google Slides on any device, remotely.
Remote for Slides allows you to control Google Slides on any device, remotely, without the need of any extra hardware. ✨ FEATURES ✔️ Control presentation slide (Next/Previous slide) ✔️ View speaker notes with adjustable font size ✔️ View timer ✔️ Control YouTube playback ✔️ Dark mode & Black Mode ✔️ Multiple languages support ✔️ Add to home screen ✔️ Easy to use ❓ HOW TO USE 1. Install Remote for Slides Chrome Extension from the Chrome Web Store. 2. Open your Google Slides in Editor Mode, then click on the “Present with Remote” button. 3. Next, click on the “Start Remote” button to show the 6-digit code. 4. Enter the 6-digit code in the Remote for Slides Progressive Web App (s.limhenry.xyz) or in the Remote for Slides Lite Android App (bit.ly/slides-lite), and you are ready to go! 📱 Remote for Slides Apps • Remote for Slides Progressive Web App: https://s.limhenry.xyz • Remote for Slides Lite Android App: https://bit.ly/slides-lite 🎁 DONATE PayPal: https://go.limhenry.xyz/donate 👨🏻💻️ FIND US ON What's Remote for Slides: https://bit.ly/what-is-remote Twitter: https://twitter.com/remoteforslides YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ3tNfjAlGqMP6P5Vg-OblQ
- (2021-03-14) Marc Wunder: It now works! I can share my screen in the online meeting, while my colleagues can click next on their own devices! Perfect. OLD REVIEW: I bet its awsome, if it would work. If me or my colleagues enter the code and click connect, the line gets red and nothing happens
- (2021-03-02) Benji Macdonnel: Great extension! It would be helpfull if their was a qrcode option. For the first and last slides the buttons should be grayed out to prevent confusion
- (2020-10-21) Yannick Burky: So cool !! And free !! Love it man.
- (2020-10-15) Gaurav Pawaskar: Please add some form of authentication. When someone gets code, they must enter some sort of password to control slides.
- (2020-10-13) Mark MacKay: Just what I needed. Worked like a charm. Just remember to download the chrome extension if you are doing it on a different computer.
- (2020-09-09) Kim Crabb: I've only been using it for a few minutes, but so far it looks to be the solution I was looking for! I'm using Microsoft Teams as a webinar platform. In Teams, you can't upload presentations and allow the presenter to advance them themselves. This will allow them to advance the slides that I'm sharing on my screen as the producer. This is great! Thank you.
- (2020-08-31) Anthony Pecorella: This plugin has been amazing for our now-remote company. We do presentations with multiple speakers, and now, instead of me trying to guess when they want to change, or having them verbally ask me to go to the next slide, I can have 5 different speakers all control the slides when it's their turn. Awesome plugin, and especially fantastic in our COVID reality. Thank you!
- (2020-08-31) Alfonso Juan Mangubat: Amazingly helpful and brilliant extension. Easy to use with minimal setup and simple to use interface. Would love it even more if you could see your notes while presenting.
- (2020-08-06) Robert M. Papillion: Works very well. No complaints. Pleasantly surprised. Was happy to send a PayPal donation.
- (2020-03-22) Enzo G: Exactly what I was looking for, love this plugin!
- (2020-02-26) Bagas Satria: thebest
- (2020-01-17) Mohammad Saleh: I'm a heavy user of google slides, I was looking into wireless remotes but wasn't convinced by any. This app is simple straight forward. Specially that they found a way to overcome the lack of iPhone app by accessing the associated website https://slides.limhenry.xyz/. Great relief, now I can walk around and stand away from my laptop while presenting.
- (2020-01-13) David Miller: Cant view slide + speaker notes + next/previous slide buttons at the same time. It has all these features but only one of these To be usable for, all three need to be available. For that reason, I won't be using it. Nice idea though and hope this feature is available
- (2019-12-06) Peter Gassiraro: This is an excellent app. Easy to use. Good job Henry! Only drawback is no support for iPhone.
- (2019-11-21) N0nchalant: First, I would like to thank the developer for making this extension. It saves me and my lesson. Usually, I as a teacher assistant will be the one to change the slide for the teacher. When the teacher is absent, I have to teach alone and I was also looking for a cheap device to do it for me. This extension is one of the most efficient tool to do this. It is straight to the point, easy to set up, has no nonsense, and what I like the most is that I don't have to use the same network for both the computer and smartphone.
- (2019-11-20) Guilherme Gonzaga de Andrade: Excelente ferramenta, tem latência baixa e suporta vários apresentadores conectados simultaneamente.
- (2019-10-19) Celina: Como dizem os demais comentários, a solução é simples e fácil, diferente de tantos outros que exigem configurações complexas e instalação de programas em computador. Eu precisava para usar na faculdade, onde eu não posso instalar programas no computador e como esse aplicativo é somente uma extensão do navegador, eu consigo usar isso em qualquer lugar, bastando ativar a extensão no Chrome.
- (2019-10-16) xperiment alex: So you did a remote control for slides, which not have the Play/Pause button for autoplay. No way to do it, all my presentation is based on that. Very nice, play and pause are definitely a very marginal function that nobody needs.
- (2019-09-10) Bonnie Eatmon: WOW!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!! -Simple and very user friendly -Easy to add to IPhone homepage -Enables one to look at presenter notes as well as remote for the presentation! Absolutely beautiful! Good job!
- (2019-09-07) Seguimiento CODE Jalisco: Es muy sencilla y fácil de usar, sin duda podrían mejorarse algunas cosas pero para ser gratis es más que suficiente.
- (2019-08-30) Shannon Webster: Is there a limit to how many remote apps one session would support? I was hoping to use this across a company that can have 5+ simultaneous users that can advance at different times without saying "next slide."
- (2019-08-18) Praba Ponnambalam: I just love this extension. Henry Lim deserves appreciation from everyone for this wonderful work. Thank you so much Lim 👍
- (2019-08-09) Chris: Works fine and easy to use, very helpful :-) Playing videos should be improved, sometimes it works, sometimes not (Youtube). Great stuff.
- (2019-06-26) Robin van Leeuwen: De extensie werkt goed en bij het drukken naar eerdere of volgende slides is geen vertraging te merken. Notities geplaatst in de presentaties kunnen ook op je smartphone worden getoverd. Ook is het handig om te zien hoelang je al aan het presenteren bent. Feedback for the developer: I really like the option to play and stop videos. Is it possible to pause the video?
- (2019-06-19) Amber B: Thanks! I don't know why Google Slides doesn't have this yet. I can see my notes which is also very helpful.
- (2019-06-17) Tony Hall: I've only just started using it but this has been fantastic so far. Very easy to setup and use and allows freedom of movement away from the computer when presenting a slideshow.
- (2019-06-10) Tharaka Devinda: Excellent. Works exactly as it says it does. Feature request: Ability to pin a slide deck and select that from the app without typing the numbers. (yes with google auth)
- (2019-04-26) Christophe Gagnier: Simple et efficace, j'adore!
- (2019-03-28) Ian Mugoya: Does exactly what is says it'll do and works perfectly and seamlessly. I can even read the seeker notes from my phone screen, where was this all my life?!
- (2019-03-15) Liam Chapman: Very good
- (2019-02-28) Works really well!
- (2019-02-11) Oren Tual: INCROYABLEMENT PRATIQUE!!!!!! Un incontournable pour ressembler a un magicien du diaporama ;)
- (2019-01-31) Chris Bistany: This app is exactly what I was looking for!!! Quick Googling suggests a lot of articles that direct you to cast from your phone, which is hardly a solution at all. This does exactly what I want - using my phone to control my slides that are being presented from a web browser on my laptop. Best of all is the simplicity. I will be plugging my computer into a VGA port to display the slides, and this browser extension on my computer generates a code that I punch into a website and a very simple, clean browser-based controller pops up on my phone. I use Invert Colors for more subtlety and power-saving on my phone while displaying that page. No need for bluetooth connection to PC, no need for app download on the phone, no need for casting!!! Just awesome!!! Thank you dev
- (2019-01-26) Eric Romrell: This was amazing. This saved my life. I was giving a 45 minute presentation, and I needed to be able to view my notes and control my presentation while in front of an audience. I tried using the Google Slides app, but there was no way to cast the screen to the computer that controlled the projector. I was also impressed with how much less of a delay there was as opposed to Chromecast on a TV. I would give this 6 stars if I could.
- (2019-01-10) Matthew Armstrong: Pretty easy to use. The drawback is that it does not allow you to play video from in slides. I still have to walk over to the computer to do this. I would definitly use it if if has that capability.
- (2018-12-04) Ishadi Jayasinghe: Love this!
- (2018-11-16) Marco Chiappetta: Absolutely brilliant! I've been looking for an app to use my phone as a remote on Google Slides (without casting or presenting via Hangouts, yuck!) for a long time and finally found it.
- (2018-10-19) Murat Deniz Alioğlu: This extension is simple and doing it's job. Thank you.
- (2018-09-30) Aaron Sarazan: Doesn't properly support skipped slides, the navigation structure is weird, and there's no great way to pause or resume the timer from inside the remote.
- (2018-09-30) Antoine Cabrol: Merci beaucoup c'est parfait !
- (2018-09-29) Winie Kosasih: Overall, it's good. No delay in switching between slides. I love the timer, it lets me know of the remaining time slot for my presentation. Few ideas to improve: - Exiting the remote for slides mode is a bit confusing. Maybe when user click on "Exit", bring them back to their original slides? I had to retype my last link to open my slide again. - Show the speaker notes - Show the next slide
- (2021-04-29, v:2.0.14) Erik Harkema: iphone users
My colleague has an iphone and he accesses your great innovation via "remotesforslides.com" or even "https://slides.limhenry.xyz/" but once he adds the code he can't go further. how does he get to use the functionality from his iphone?
- (2021-04-05, v:2.0.14) Emma Pascarella: updates to google slides
I recently updated google slides and its lower left guide box is now different and does not include an option for getting a code to present remotely. Please advise.
- (2021-03-24, v:2.0.14) Tom Rusnock: Can't tell which tab to share
When I click "Present w/Remote" a new Chrome tab is opened in my browser with the controlled presentation in full-screen mode. When I share my browser tab with Google Meet, I can't tell which tab I should share because the new tab has an identical name as the old tab. Can you make the tab name different, maybe include "Remote" in the name?
- (2021-02-20, v:2.0.12) Сергей Дегтярев: Slide number
Hi! Please add manually enter the slide number for a sharp transition to the slide.
- (2021-01-27, v:2.0.10) Kim Nilsson: You could further restrict the extensions access
Hi! Google Slides all begin with this URL, and if you used it, then it would exclude access for Docs, Sheets and the others, ultimately making the extension safer, don't you think? https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/*
- (2021-01-20, v:2.0.10) Lauren DeAndrea: How Many People Can Use Remote For Google Slides At Once?
Hi! How many presenters can be advancing the same slides using the same code at once? Basically, we would have multiple presenters switching on and off of what is presenting and want to make sure that no one gets kicked out. Can you confirm? Thank you!
- (2020-12-09, v:2.0.10) Silas Pilgaard: Can't seem to get it to work.
I don't seem to be able to get the extension working for some unknown reason. I have tried a lot of times but it won't work. It would seem that it won't register that I'm in google slides but I don't know. Can you please help fix this? Ps. I'm on a chromebook if that helps.
- (2020-10-07, v:2.0.10) ADstoreDigital: Code Input without Google Ads
Hi Henry. We would like to use your Remote For Slides. But how do we get rid of the Google Ads? Does this work over a donation? For a client we would need a clean Remote-Code / Connect window. Thank you. Best regards.
- (2020-08-31, v:2.0.10) Alfonso Juan Mangubat: Adding speaker notes
I really enjoy this extension and I love how it's so easy to present with others, especially when you're separated by distance and all. I'd just like to ask if you could add a speakers notes portion because that would be really great!
- (2020-08-18, v:2.0.10) Kelvin Truong: Firefox version of Remote for Slides
Hi. Wondering if it would be possible to have a firefox version of this extension?
- (2020-07-07, v:2.0.10) Sami Sultan: iOS app
for people that don't have an Android device
- (2020-05-29, v:2.0.10) Brent Tweedy: How long does the remote code stay the same for?
When or what triggers the remote code to change for a presentation? How far out can I generate them for presenters.
- (2020-01-30, v:2.0.10) Joe Pascale: Using presentation remotes in multiple locations to control a deck
Hi! Context: We have multiple offices around the globe. We present a single presentation via video conferencing to all offices. We would like those other offices to be able to control the slides when it's their turn to speak regardless of what office they are in. This extension seems to be the answer! BUT we would still like to use a linked presentation remote to the browser version of Remote for Slides. Is it possible to add presentation remote control to the browser version? Thank you!
- (2020-01-01, v:2.0.10) Greg Carpenter: Not getting code
When I click the "Present with Remote" button, Slides goes to a different screen, and I am not getting the presentation options bar with the 6 digit code
- (2019-12-07, v:2.0.10) Peter Gassiraro: Serious bug caused by ads in Android app
When did you start showing ads in the app? In doing so, you have introduced a show-stopper bug. When displaying speaker notes in the the app (Samsung Note 8 running Android 9) as soon as the ad appears the top of the screen, the "next" and "previous" buttons on the bottom of the screen are no longer visible.
- (2019-08-30, v:2.0.10) Shannon Webster: How many users in the same session can be supported at once?
Hello, I'm hoping to use this as an integration to pass remote control to participants in different locations. Is there a limit to how many simultaneous users can be supported in one session? Best, Shannon
- (2019-08-29, v:2.0.10) Megan Cole: no access to "present with remote" button
This looks like a great addition to my classroom, but I've installed (and uninstalled, and reinstalled) multiple times, and I don't get the "present with remote" button shown in the video, so I can't access a code or use the extension at all.
- (2019-08-27, v:2.0.10) Adell Hanson-Kahn: Some content not showing up when Presenting w/ Remote
Hi Henry! Thanks for the app. It's great! Just one problem: I'd like to use it for a presentation this week, but some of my content is not showing up. It's animated content of unicode characters (🎷) or shapes in Google Slides. I can see it in regular presentation mode, but Present w/ Remote does not render that content. I'm happy to send you a gif screencapture or screenshots to help you reproduce.
- (2019-08-18, v:2.0.10) Praba Ponnambalam: Well Done mate
Excellent work. Thank you so much for this
- (2019-08-15, v:2.0.10) Brandy Leibel: Not connecting - Using school server, unblocked
First off, your app is really great and I know every teacher at the school I work at will want to get their hands on it. Unfortunately, I spent the morning with our IT department to try and get the extension to connect a code. I have uninstalled and reinstalled a couple of times, both on my phone and on my chrome browser. The IT guys have unblocked the extension and are unable to identify why it might not be working. We have both tried to find solutions online, but have come up empty handed. Would you be able to advise. We really want to make your app work!! Thanks heaps! Brandy (in Victoria, Australia)
- (2019-08-06, v:2.0.10) Wayan Morales: Work for chromebooks?
I have tried this extension all day and I cannot seem to generate a code as the extension refuses to show that black menu bar that is shown in the tutorials. Am I doing something wrong or does this extension not work with chromebooks?
- (2019-07-16, v:2.0.10) Brian Huxley: can't access remote
Hi, I've recently added your extension to my new chromebook, however, when i try to use it with my existing slides, it dosen't show/work, can you help?
- (2019-06-23, v:2.0.10) Kim Bennett: Not able to see any code.
I downloaded the extension and am able to click present w/remote. But the slides just go into presentation mode. I have no ability to select a code. Please help!
- (2019-05-21, v:2.0.10) Gustavo Oliveira: Perguntas e respostas
Bom dia! Venho dizer que adorei o aplicativo, e para desenvolvê-lo ainda mais trago uma sugestão: Não é possível adicionar a função de perguntas e respostas no controle do celular? Ia ser de mais, por não depender do computador para nada no momento da apresentação. Até mais! Obrigado pela atenção. --------- Google Translate Good Morning! I come to say that I loved the application, and to develop it even more I bring a suggestion: Can not add question and answer function in mobile control? It would be too much, for not relying on the computer at all at the time of presentation. See you! Thanks for listening.
- (2019-05-17, v:2.0.10) Matt Read: Shortcut keys
Are there shortcut keys for this ? Rather than clicking the "previous" and "next" each time to change slide? :-)