Improves Bitbucket's user experience
We all know Bitbucket lacks some features that we find lovely in GitHub and in our minds. And based on Sindre Sorhus' Refined Github extension I had the idea of improving BitBucket's user interface. Current features - Adds syntax highlight for commits and pull requests. See the full list of enabled languages in the official project's repository ("Website" link below) and let me know if your language is missing! - Double click on a word to highlight all occurrences. - Key binding feature, which allows for quicker navigation through pull requests. - Button to collapse diffs in Pull Request view. - Autocollapse. Add filename patterns in the Options page that you would like the extension to collapse automatically when the pull request loads. - Pullrequest Ignore. Add filename patterns in the Options page that you would like the extension to completely remove when the Pull Request loads. - Button to load all failed diffs in Pull Request view. - Choose a default merge strategy for your pull requests. For more information check out the project's repository ("Website" link below).
- (2020-01-23) Aleksey Sharovsky: Very usefull, but doesn't work with BitBucket's new UI
- (2020-01-02) Abhishek Tripathi: How about having the ability to change the Allowed Urls? I use enterprise bitbucket self hosted in cloud. It would be great to use this extension against my instance of bitbucket.
- (2019-12-07) Mr Obvious Ritchie: So worthless! Doesn't auto collapse listed files, maybe one out of a hundred times. Bitbucket is pretty crappy and this extension doesn't solve any issues; just bloats the browser and probably steals data.
- (2019-09-05) Luis Lobo: Excellent!
- (2019-07-25) Sergey Arhipenko: really helpful
- (2018-11-19) Narek Hakobyan: It's crashing pull request create and review pages
- (2018-10-15) Professor Neila: Perfect. #1 Google Chrome Extension. I can't live without this app. It will change lives. Forever.
- (2018-09-06) Дмитрий Ляхов: Useful plugin! Please use it for Bitbucket.
- (2018-08-28) Oscar Barrios: Excelent!!
- (2018-08-15) Erick Romero: This is awesome! Code reviewing is now like 100 times better. The syntax highlighting, and .gitignore pattern for auto hiding files (And also letting you hide files by hand) is an essential tool I could work without. But I don't want to. I'd highly recommend trying this extension out! Kudos to the author.
- (2018-07-04) Varinder Singh: FInally, I can hide package-lock.json file from all of the PRs Thanks a lot to the creators, awesome job!!
- (2018-05-04) JP Erasmus: I am so happy that I stumbled upon this extension. A lot of the things added in this extension is actual things I've posted to BitBucket before as feature requests. 👏🏼
- (2018-04-24) Kevin Brown: I abhor bitbucket and their resistance to answer community requests that are clearly based around competitive UX. This takes it a step closer to being tolerable!
- (2018-03-21) Max Meliorist: Love it!
- (2018-03-15) João Pacheco: Does not work with Bitbucket Server. It should be clearer.
- (2018-03-12) David Carson: Came looking for something to make pull request merges default to Squash - found that this does that, and a whole bunch of other useful things too. Things I didn't know I wanted, but now don't want to live without. Great extension!
- (2018-02-28) Luca Bezerra: The extension is pretty useful and all, but it keeps opening tabs when a new release comes up, this is so annoying. I'm in the middle of something, sometimes typing something and the tab freaking opens up, interrupting me. You wanna show release notes, fine, put a notification icon or something, don't throw it in my face, please. If that's changed, I'll rate it 5 stars, because it really deserves, other than that.
- (2018-02-27) Quintus O: This excellent extension adds very useful functions to Bitbucket. It greatly improves Bitbucket's pull request page. Also props to the new maintainer Ronald Rey for continuing to improve on this plugin. Highly recommended.
- (2018-02-26) Randy Wressell: The developer has created a useful tool and has continued to put work into it.
- (2017-09-18) Šimon Podlipský: I was kind of angry with Bitbucket after 2 weeks of use that it misses such core features! So I got the idea to create an extension myself and when I started digging a bit I found this. Aww!
- (2017-03-03) Renato Chencinski: Excellent extension! Is it possible to add *.cshtml as an alias for html files? It's c# extension, but works mostly like and html. Also, add @* and *@ working the same as <!-- and -->. Great job!
- (2016-11-04) A. Kieras: Great work on this plugin. I can't live whitout it anymore. :)
- (2016-11-01) Vadim Semenov: Extremely useful for code reviews.
- (2016-10-27) Amalto Development: Atlassian, what you waiting for ?
- (2016-04-19) Alfeu Lucas: Nice job!
- (2019-11-21, v:3.18.1) Tom Crawford: new pull request experience
Hi André, The extension doesn't appear to work when using BitBuckets new pull request experience. Your extension started working when I disabled the new experience and enabled the old experience. Cheers, Tom.
- (2019-07-30, v:3.18.0) David Geirola: Not working on private BitBitbucket instance
The extension doesn't works with private instance of BitBucket. I suggest a configuration where it's possibile to configure multiple url of bitbucket instance.
- (2019-07-12, v:3.18.0) Gustavo Andrade: On-Premise BitBucket
Does it work using on-premise BitBucket instance?
- (2018-12-20, v:3.14.0) It's not working on our hosted bitbucket
It's not working on our hosted bitbucket
- (2018-04-17, v:3.8.0) Rob Bednark: Button to collapse diff's per file
- (2018-01-05, v:3.2.0) syntax highlighting nor diff collapsing working
plugin is active though, since selected word highlighting works
- (2017-10-06, v:2.6.1) Лео Харанен: List of pull requests
I'm currently missing: 1. The indicator of how many pull requests are open at pull request sign in the left navigation bar 2. The date when pull request was initially created 3. Everywhere - the time. Hovering is not always a good idea 4. !!! The brunch name from which this pull request is made of. Sometimes the name of PR says nothing (depends on devs of course), but really to see the branch name I have to open the pull request, but why? =( Could you please add something of that? Many-many thanks!!!
- (2017-03-13, v:2.4.1) Barret Vasilchik: bitbucket server
is there a way to make this work for bitbucket server? My company has their own instance of bitbucket server. I was trying to see if I could edit the extension but my knowledge is lacking and wasn't sure if that would even work in theory thanks so much
- (2016-08-19, v:2.1.9) Sébastien Van Eyck: Can't download on Chrome 52 or even Canary
When trying to add to Chrome a message pops in: "There was a problem with the download. Please contact the developer" Details of error: "Invalid manifest"