Simplifies the GitHub interface and adds useful features
Highlights: - Mark issues and pull requests as unread - Tabs in code are shown as 4 spaces instead of 8 spaces - Fix merge conflicts in a click - Reaction avatars showing who reacted to a comment - Clickable references to issues and pull requests - View linked gists inline in comments - View the source of Markdown files - Open all your notifications at once - Copy a file's content - Full names of comment authors are shown next to their username - Followers you know are shown on profile pages - Badge on user's profile if they follow you - The news feeds automagically expands when you scroll down - And much more… See the website for more info.
- (2020-07-20) Ian Edington: love love love it. One of the first extensions I install when setting up a dev laptop
- (2020-06-27) Zach Whaley: Overall the extension is just great!!
- (2020-04-12) Jason Iden: Adds so many essential features to GitHub that should already be available by default. Thanks for this great extension!
- (2020-03-04) Filipe W. Lima: Great extension to be more productive with GitHub.
- (2020-02-19) Serkan Algur: Settings and features are so good.
- (2020-02-18) Slava Abakumov: A must-have extension to improve quality of life inside GitHub.
- (2020-02-10) Moka: Oh so this is why my github is so cool, I forgot i installed this extension. Thanks!
- (2019-10-28) Stanislav Bytsko: Almost everything you wanted out of GitHub, but didn't know you can get it. Also awesome support from devs: https://github.com/sindresorhus/refined-github/issues/
- (2019-10-21) Mikhail Mulev: Awesome plugin, thank you, guys!
- (2019-09-23) Yan Tsui: It is perfection
- (2019-06-05) Excellent tool
- (2019-05-31) Jonathan Leitschuh: This plugin is awesome. Makes working with GitHub on a daily basis so much better. I wish GitHub offered many of these features by default!!!
- (2019-04-19) Luis Rizo: Awesome extension that is backed by awesome developers. They maintain it, keep this extension relevant, and are on top of the PRs and issues users open on this open-source project.
- (2019-03-10) Stephen Mason: Super helpful!
- (2018-12-14) yung Assassinn: good dope
- (2018-08-04) Caleb Eby: It is great
- (2018-07-14) Refined-github provides features that should be included by standard on GitHub! Take note, GH product team.
- (2018-07-14) Niklas Higi: Excellent extension! Tremendously improves the GitHub user experience with many small, productivity-enhancing tweaks.
- (2018-06-07) Alex: Пропала кнопка вставить код в форме комментариев.
- (2018-06-04) 박재현: 갓갓
- (2018-06-03) Renato Rios: otimo para aprender
- (2018-05-26) hema Ahmad Hema: تجربة
- (2018-05-04) David Stevens: This extension is awesome and super helpful. One thing that would make it better is to automatically include the CSS to make Github wider. Thanks for publishing!
- (2018-03-16) Matthew Graziano: So many great subtleties that enhance the github.com experience
- (2018-03-12) patrick JP: Very good
- (2020-09-17, v:20.9.11) Dover Dave: doesn't work :(
installed it on the latest chrome stable version, restarted the browser and see no change on github I allowed access to this extension for all 3 sites in the options of the extension
- (2020-04-01, v:20.3.26) Mike Biwer: Button to turn PR into Draft PR
Turning a PR into a Draft PR should be standard because people make mistakes. Right now it is a pain to close, and then re-open the PR as a Draft.
- (2019-08-21, v:19.8.20) Philip Stafford: Possible Bug
Hi, this is a great tool but I seem to have a bug which might be related to this extension. When the extension is enabled, where the 'more' menu item appears along side the Code, Issues, Pull Requests, etc, the 'more' drop down is constantly open.
- (2018-08-12, v:18.104.22.1686) Belabbes Terkmani: captchat
le captchat ne reconnait pas mon identification personalisée
- (2017-05-02, v:1.16.0) Alex Garipian: alignment is broken
it looks like some styling broke, code alignment is now broken for PRs that show changes