Simplifies the GitHub interface and adds useful features
Highlights: - Linkifies issue/PR references and URLs in code. - Makes whitespace characters visible. - Reduces tabs’ size to 4 spaces instead of 8. - Adds one-click merge conflict fixers. - Adds reaction avatars showing who reacted to a comment. - Adds a button to revert all the changes to a file in a PR. - Adds a build/CI status icon next to the repo’s name. - Adds a button to view the source of Markdown files. - Shows PRs that touch the current file. - Highlights the most useful comment in conversations. - Shows the first Git tag a merged PR was included in. - Adds a link to an automatic changelog for each tag/release. - Adds possible related pages and alternatives on 404 pages. - Displays the age of the repository in the sidebar. And so much more! 200+ features. See the website for a full list of features. The GITHUB and REFINED GITHUB trademarks are owned by GitHub, Inc. and used under license.
- (2021-08-27) Anne N: This extension is fantastic, it makes things look so much better. I'd forgotten how much worse the original UI was until I had to swap to a computer that didn't have it installed. How Github thought add ing a + and - sign next to every line in PR reviews was a good idea I'll never understand, it's nice having them removed.
- (2021-07-12) Mawoka: Makes GitHub even better!
- (2021-06-30) Janusz Kamieński: Really improves experience of using Github!
- (2021-04-07) Ian Cleary: Awesome! I recommend it
- (2021-03-30) Ambroise Dhenain: From today, it's hiding the repository nav bar for some reason, it was working very well until then. I had to disable it because I can't navigate anymore. Please fix! <3 Edit: Fixed within 10h, see https://github.com/sindresorhus/refined-github/issues/4166#issuecomment-809861125
- (2021-03-30) Yohei Maeda: dope
- (2020-07-20) Ian Edington: love love love it. One of the first extensions I install when setting up a dev laptop
- (2020-06-27) Zach Whaley: Overall the extension is just great!!
- (2020-04-12) Adds so many essential features to GitHub that should already be available by default. Thanks for this great extension!
- (2020-03-04) Filipe W. Lima: Great extension to be more productive with GitHub.
- (2020-02-19) Serkan Algur: Settings and features are so good.
- (2020-02-18) Slava Abakumov: A must-have extension to improve quality of life inside GitHub.
- (2020-02-10) Moka: Oh so this is why my github is so cool, I forgot i installed this extension. Thanks!
- (2019-10-28) Stas Bytsko: Almost everything you wanted out of GitHub, but didn't know you can get it. Also awesome support from devs: https://github.com/sindresorhus/refined-github/issues/
- (2019-10-21) Mikhail Mulev: Awesome plugin, thank you, guys!
- (2019-09-23) Yan Tsui: It is perfection
- (2019-06-05) Excellent tool
- (2019-05-31) Jonathan Leitschuh: This plugin is awesome. Makes working with GitHub on a daily basis so much better. I wish GitHub offered many of these features by default!!!
- (2019-04-19) Luis Rizo: Awesome extension that is backed by awesome developers. They maintain it, keep this extension relevant, and are on top of the PRs and issues users open on this open-source project.
- (2019-03-10) Stephen Mason: Super helpful!
- (2018-12-14) yung Assassinn: good dope
- (2018-08-04) Caleb Eby: It is great
- (2018-07-14) Refined-github provides features that should be included by standard on GitHub! Take note, GH product team.
- (2018-07-14) Niklas Higi: Excellent extension! Tremendously improves the GitHub user experience with many small, productivity-enhancing tweaks.
- (2018-06-07) Alex: Пропала кнопка вставить код в форме комментариев.
- (2018-06-04) 박재현: 갓갓
- (2018-06-03) Renato Rios: otimo para aprender
- (2018-05-26) hema Ahmad Hema: تجربة
- (2018-05-04) David Stevens: This extension is awesome and super helpful. One thing that would make it better is to automatically include the CSS to make Github wider. Thanks for publishing!
- (2018-03-16) Matthew Graziano: So many great subtleties that enhance the github.com experience
- (2018-03-12) patrick JP: Very good
- (2018-01-06) Kawika K: Love the idea
- (2017-12-14) Łukasz Kliś: Super helpful for everyone who works with GitHub.
- (2017-12-01) Adds many features that Github lacks and gives an overall better experience
- (2017-06-29) Zlatko Đurić: Useful.
- (2017-03-20) Gregor R: I love the file folding feature that is available in "Files changed" tab. I can't do code reviews without it anymore.
- (2016-10-21) 권태국: Github 가독성이 상당히 좋아지네요. 추천!
- (2020-09-17, v:20.9.11) Daniel: doesn't work :(
installed it on the latest chrome stable version, restarted the browser and see no change on github I allowed access to this extension for all 3 sites in the options of the extension
- (2020-04-01, v:20.3.26) Mike Biwer: Button to turn PR into Draft PR
Turning a PR into a Draft PR should be standard because people make mistakes. Right now it is a pain to close, and then re-open the PR as a Draft.
- (2019-08-21, v:19.8.20) Philip Stafford: Possible Bug
Hi, this is a great tool but I seem to have a bug which might be related to this extension. When the extension is enabled, where the 'more' menu item appears along side the Code, Issues, Pull Requests, etc, the 'more' drop down is constantly open.
- (2018-08-12, v:22.214.171.1246) Belabbes Terkmani: captchat
le captchat ne reconnait pas mon identification personalisée
- (2017-05-02, v:1.16.0) Alex Garipian: alignment is broken
it looks like some styling broke, code alignment is now broken for PRs that show changes