Scrolls page to the position of last visit
It remembers where you stopped reading or watching (scrolling) page And scrolls you back whenever you open it again (from bookmark or by clicking a link or directly typing adress) Read, close, open, read on Press "Forget this page" in the ribbon to erase scrolling info and stop tracking current page Ribbon appears in the bottom right corner of screen for few seconds after reloading any page ___ Actually interesting why browsers do not offer this kind of help yet
- (2023-01-31) AlFdz: add an option to not show the ribbon.
- (2022-09-10) Daniel N: Doesn't work
- (2018-06-04) 咸鱼大仙: help me a lot!
- (2022-09-10, v:0.0.0.1) Daniel N: Scroll isn't recalled
It says "scroll recalled", but then the page stays at the top, as usual.
- (2022-03-11, v:0.0.0.1) mu gsh: not work well for gitlab issue
gitlab issue has some image, the image load will change the page height, it not scroll to right location