Hit Ctrl+Down to scroll the page so the next image is aligned to the top of the window.
This extension adds keyboard shortcuts to scroll the page to the next large image (100+ pixel height) on the page. This is useful when looking at a page with a lot of images, because using PgDn or PgUp will rarely line up the images with the top of the window, causing them to get out of sync with the browser window. Notes: Ctrl + down arrow will scroll to the next image. Ctrl + up arrow moves to the previous image. Version history: 0.5.0 Re-worked code, because it wasn't working on some newer sites. There's logic to deal with the situation where there are images lined up across, and it was failing. I hope this doesn't break existing sites, but on the ones I tested, it now works the same or better. 0.4.2 Updated to apply to all URLs, not just http[s] 0.4.1: New feature/bugfix - the webpage now scrolls down even if there are is a grid of pictures. Before it would go image-by-image, which kept the scroll position the same if there were several images on the same row. Now it keeps checking until your scroll position actually changes. 0.3.0: A small update so that it now works when new images are dynamically added to a page (if there is a "show more images" type link that doesn't refresh the whole page, for example). If there are any problems or suggestions, contact me at [email protected]
- (2022-02-01) Knight Knight: Can confirm in 2021 that it works on pc and tablet. I did have to reboot on the table though. It does exactly what I want it to!!!!!
- (2020-04-03) Hosa: i just had to log in and take the time out of my life to announce that this extension does not do anything... it hasnt been updated for 8 years .. ABANDONED BY THE DEVELOPER.. Thats why we cant have nice things
- (2016-10-13) Brett Haney: Does exactly what it says, makes viewing long "photo update" blog posts much easier.
- (2014-05-19) Jacob Rumpf: A really cool feature to add would be to make it so it automatically zooms so that the image is full from top to bottom, rather than being too large or too small.
- (2012-08-25) Janis: I'd like an optional button to klick on instead using the keyboard. Great addon though.
- (2018-10-25, v:0.4.1) Rizo Blue: Offset
Hi, I like your Chrome plugin... but more and more pages use a floating "Fixed to Top" Navigation entry. Maybe you could provide an "option" dailog to define an offset?