This extension places a back and forward and goto top button on the page near the bottom of the window
This simple extension simply adds 3 fixed navigation buttons (back and forward and to top) to the bottom left corner of the browser window. Useful if you find yourself using a tablet PC in a non-tablet mode or like myself browsing with your mouse near the bottom of the screen.
- (2018-08-19) Carlos Eduardo Guerra Silva: Handy+++ Thanks for the extension! Please, add "hold to see history" functionality to your buttons (same way Chrome buttons work). Here a snapshot about that: https://i.imgur.com/7mHrOJB.png
- (2018-04-15) whole product: ooi
- (2018-03-02) Darren Z: It works as advertised. Just wish the buttons could be repositioned (I would prefer them in the top right) and that they had better contrast on dark pages.
- (2016-09-01) Scott Carpenter: My point of view might be skewed, since I created this extension, but I wanted these buttons and they do exactly what I want with no issues. I saw lots of extensions that added a go to top button but none that added back and forward.
- (2018-03-09, v:1.1) Dorian: Error on installation
- (2017-07-06, v:1.1) Jethro S: Auto-Hide
Hi Scott, i had made my own modification from your code that makes the button auto-hide and reappears when the pointer enter the specific area, in my case, near the button. Is it okey if i launch it with another name with credit to your or is it better if you make some update based on my idea? That's all, thanks for you time if you read this. cheers.