This split screen extension allows you to right click on any link and open the destination URL on the right side of the screen.
This split screen extension allows you to right click on any link and choose "Open Side by Side" to open the destination URL on the right side of the screen. The current window will be resized to occupy the left side of the screen. This Chrome extension is useful to anyone needing side by side windows. The right click functionality makes it quick to view a website without leaving the current page. EDUCATORS: This extension is useful for teachers to view student work side by side with the web based gradebook. Google Classroom users can use the extension by right clicking on student work attached. Student work is displayed to the right of the grading screen in Google Classroom, making it easy to leave students a score and a feedback comment. Students can use the extension to view their work side by side with the assignment directions. Students right click on their Google Documents attached in Google Classroom to open their work to the right of the Google Classroom instructions. For more EdTech solutions by Alice Keeler visit http://alicekeeler.com
- (2020-01-05) toni luecht: iI can.t
- (2019-02-24) Victor Galindo: just as they told us
- (2018-06-07) Beto 81: Bastante util lastima que no viniera en español.
- (2018-01-07) Alexis Gray: I love this extension and use it all the time!
- (2017-09-19) Ionut Ro: Not working anymore
- (2017-09-12) Kristen Kearns: It will not open options to allow me to select which site I'd like it to open. Have tried on multiple devices.
- (2017-08-10) Nyree Clark: I thought it and someone created it. Nice to be able to split a screen instead of having two devices. #Lifesaver
- (2017-06-13) Adam Jernigan: I love love love this extension. Thank you so much.
- (2016-12-26) D D: Unknown app ext very very usefull ! Great !
- (2016-07-28) Tamie Hamilton-Lavoie: so helpful
- (2016-04-18) Daena Scheuber: Does exactly what it says it does. Simple and to the point. Super helpful!
- (2016-01-20) Leanna K Johnson: This is exactly what I needed for My Drive folders and the school LMS. It saves me a click; no, it saves me multiple clicks in a work session. Fabulous ext!
- (2016-01-15) Mattie Olsen: Does what it is supposed to do. Wish Google Classroom made it easier to scroll through work, but that is a Classroom issue, not this extension.
- (2020-08-09, v:1.0.23) Sharon Cohen: Doesn't work
I just installed this extension and it does nothing in Windows 10 or on my Mac. Is there going to be a fix for it?
- (2020-07-14, v:1.0.23) Laurie Schlein: It is not working anymore... suggestions???
I love this extension, however I am now having trouble. It used to just click the icon and it would open a second screen, so it would be slip and now nothing happens when I try. Is there an update or something I can do? This was a life saver during online teaching.
- (2020-04-27, v:1.0.23) Ashley Haarstick: Ed law 2 D
Hello, Our district would like to use this extension in our district, but before doing so we would need our Ed Law 2 D paperwork signed. If you are not familiar with Ed Law 2 D it is a NYS requirement that ensures all student data is protected. Please let me know who I can send the paperwork to.
- (2020-02-05, v:1.0.23) Ariella raubenheimer: wont open or work
so when i first added this to chrome it was working perfectly fine for the day and now i cant even get it to open and when i do it glitches out and then just disappears its really getting on my nerves
- (2019-12-12, v:1.0.23) Lauren Newman: Not working
Clicking on the extension and literally nothing happens. Uninstalled and reinstalled and still no improvement.
- (2019-10-16, v:1.0.23) Heidi Manion: Doesn't work
Installed the extension in Chrome Version 77.0.3865.120 on MacBook Air running Mojave 10.14.6 and nothing happens when you right click and select Open Side By Side?
- (2019-09-05, v:1.0.23) Nikole Burke: Side by Side
Doesn't seem to work when clicking on the extension. Nothing happens