Allows you to navigate back by just hitting the mouse on the left or right side of your screen.
---- NOTICE ------ Due to security restrictions, the extension is not working in the Chrome Webstore. So to test the extension simple navigate to another website, where everything should work fine :) --------------------- This extension turns your left side of your browser window into a large back button. It allows you to navigate back by just clicking your mouse button on the left side of your screen. You can configure whether to display an indicator bar, increasing the width of the tolerance area or enabling to also navigate forward by right clicking the edge of the browser window.
- (2020-04-05) Hosa: just wat i wanted except WHY DONT U MAKE FORWARD BUTTON TOO?
- (2018-12-26) Roberto G: Muy Util y funciona perfecto.
- (2018-10-23) Regina K: I also found it when I started using the Bookmarks Sidebar by the same developer. Very nice and useful extension. Thank you very much.
- (2018-09-29) SHURman: Excelent!
- (2018-08-04) Phil Detweiler: This is really nice work. I stumbled on this after using the Bookmarks Sidebar extension (from this same developer) which I also highly recommend. The leftside back is a great feature in desktop mode but when I put my device in tablet/touch screen mode is when this really shines. While reading the news, etc. I no longer have to find and touch the relatively small back arrow to go back. Fabulous - thanks!
- (2017-07-11) Станислав Садыков: Good job!
- (2017-05-06) 王博弢: doesn't work,just like the bookrmark siderbar
- (2018-12-10, v:1.6.0) Олег Будкеев: Suggestions for improvement
Suggestions for improvement: 1) Add hotkeys for quick access to the panel 2) Ability to call the bookmark manager for the selected folder through the context menu Thanks for the extension, it is beautiful and convenient.
- (2017-08-23, v:1.4.3) Eloy Nogueira: aba
A aba deveria ficar permanentemente aberta, como no firefox. Muito trabalho, a cada clik ela fecha. outra coisa, deveria abrir na nova aba e permanecer visualizada.
- (2017-06-02, v:1.4.3) Andrew Steve: Icon to open bookmarks, save changes issues.
First of all, thank you for this great extension. The problem i am having is this. I open the bookmarks by hovering the mouse and now i want to change it to "click icon" but it doesn't appear. I tried restarting the browser a lot of times, also tried in various different pages in case there was a problem with some but the problem remains. Also i have noticed that sometimes the "save changes" its not working for some reason. Thanks in advance and keep up the good work my friend!
- (2017-05-25, v:1.4.2) Mohamed Slama: right click
thanks for your work but can you make it using right click instead , because i click left a lot on youtube or any website and it back without i need to, or at least make option to choose between the two options :)
- (2017-05-19, v:1.3.7) THEKING614: USER/MOUSE ACTION ?
Hi, does your extension work (go back to previous webpage) by running the pointer into the left side of the screen, or by clicking the left side of the screen. Basically, click or no-click is my question. Thanks.