Malware & URL Scanner Chrome extension helps to scan websites or domain, IP for malware, phishing, and spam content.
The URL & Malware Scanner - Stay protected from malicious, phishing, scam websites when visit or redirect to suspicious URL and malware from infecting your windows or mac by using this extension. Now, this extension available on all major browsers Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge. Note: This extension is built with freely available resources so it comes with restricted usage per day basis. We are working on to come up with upgraded version soon. You can consider supporting me with a dime to continue to develop and enhance extension features and maintenance. If you would like to support, please visit Buy Me A Coffee https://www.buymeacoffee.com/d09r to donate. Hi there, I would like to hear your valuable feedback or requirements to consider in upcoming features, if you have any such feature request or come across any usage issues and would like to contribute to improve the user experience, then please provide a rating and leave a comment on the Chrome Web Store review page. Thanks, D09r Features: - URL lookup & File scan with Malware datasets or Antivirus (VirusTotal, Google Safe Browsing, PhishTank, WOT, McAfee, Norton, Trend Micro) - Whois lookup - Website's SSL certificate lookup - Geolocation IP lookup - Reverse IP lookup - DNS & Reverse DNS lookup - Reverse Google Analytics lookup - Website historical screenshots lookup - Live HTTP headers and website extract URLs - Google's cache & Internet Archive Wayback Machine cache lookup - Website category & subdomains lookup - Website passive DNS replication lookup - Using Google dork search queries to gather info for an URL investigation Upcoming features: -- Security News -- Copy or download scan report -- urlscan.io lookup -- Multilingual support -- Beta release for Safari browser >> Mozilla Firefox This extension also available for Firefox browser (Desktop and Android smartphones): https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/malware-url-scanner/ >> Microsoft Edge This extension also available for Microsoft Edge browser: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/malware-url-scanner/ [!] Report bugs, feature request - Please report it at https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ianpniapgjchiheejeipopldaanbjicd/support [#] Take a look at my other extensions For Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/d09r?_category=extensions For Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/user/D09r/ For Microsoft Edge: https://microsoftedge.microsoft.com/addons/search/d09r #d09r
- (2023-09-12) Salamone Impavido: non serve assolutamente a niente. inutile.
- (2023-06-17) bot bot: Great work! So many useful tools in one extansion! You are cool, bro! Thanks! :)
- (2023-04-17) Bobby Jon Key: so far , so good
- (2023-03-27) James Russo: I always had good results
- (2023-01-25) Margie Bryson: great app
- (2022-09-29) Gotyiuu Scammer: cant wait to fix my issues
- (2022-04-04) charles troutman: This is my first time useing the extension, but i am sure it will help
- (2021-09-07) Kris Khoury: Any way you can add a printable version of the report? Great extension. Love it.
- (2020-09-14) saeed d: useful
- (2019-10-29) Justin Lawrence: I like it!
- (2019-07-10) Tom Elliott: Love it!
- (2019-03-04) Very useful. I'd love a link to threatminer.org. That and Robtex which is accessible from threatminer are really powerful for looking up reverse dns and IP reputation.
- (2018-07-26) KURT. “[Hdsstream.net]” m: the best url scanner
- (2018-07-19) ganesan kaliyamoorthi: Very Nice
- (2017-07-30) Donald Crocker, Jr.: turned on my computer this morning and two tabs were open to "https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/malware-url-scanner/ianpniapgjchiheejeipopldaanbjicd/reviews/?utm_source=install&utm_medium=extension&utm_campaign=Feedback" i did not open those tabs, so I worry this app may be malware, and I also wonder what malware my pc is infected with that opened the tabs....
- (2017-07-25) Dr Bits: Very useful, but sometimes it seems to freeze (never returns any results or an error message). Maybe a watchdog timer is in order. Feature suggestion: Supply a context menu option to lookup the current URL in Chrome (still open on a separate tab).
- (2017-04-19) DEBADATTA TRIPATHY: Great Work. Very helpful extension.
- (2023-11-23, v:1.0) Wendi Barnaby: MD5
Why am I getting a blank screen when I put MD5b1a84453abad40e05ab8c469732ed5ac and 551004f246c7623f557504c86b824393
- (2023-09-19, v:1.0) Nicole CM “Trouble'd” Steck: Help
So I am having identity issues such as a victim would perhaps. I'm the 'angel' of "the" 'Good Lord'. Need help ASAP
- (2023-03-07, v:0.8) Tony: I get the same endpoint error since yesterday
it doesnt finish the scan since yesterday
- (2023-03-05, v:0.8) J Scott Linsley (JayEss): unable to connect link
https://yvwlnmssweb02.munisselfservice.com/6178prod/tyleridcore/authtokenserver/login This link was scanned through a malware url scanner and error message "a connection to one of the endpoint is failed.
- (2023-01-28, v:0.8) KsWashi (Kyujousho suru Washi): This Featured extension definitely caught my eye.
Question is, how much of a guarantee is it? I mean it does look like a good and useful extension. But when you disclosed that no data will be collected or used, is it long-term or short-term? How can I know and trust that it won't start collecting data upon install?
- (2022-11-13, v:0.8) Sinath Chhan: ssdd
- (2022-08-11, v:0.8) Thomas N Spraker: Error
I tried to run Malware and URL Scanner and gave me an error twice. Both tmes it gave me an error message and told me to run again.
- (2022-04-07, v:0.8) Claudio Alvarado: Problemas
Genera mas problemas que una vieja berrinchuda. Detenciones constantes de chrome. Un desastre
- (2022-03-11, v:0.8) RAUL MARTIN: Malware undetected (the page is opening automatically after Chrome is open)
- (2022-03-06, v:0.8) kim John kenneth: the app is not working
it shows "A connection to one of the endpoint is failed feedback Please try again later and if it's reproducible, then please report it at the support page." pls fix
- (2022-01-27, v:0.8) José Freire: URL Scan
A connection to one of the endpoint is failed Please try again later and if it's reproducible, then please report it at the support page.
- (2022-01-27, v:0.8) DeathRow KingPin007: Scan URL on MS EDGE
nothing works just times out says contact you all
- (2021-12-29, v:0.7) Morrison Moore Jones (Trips): About the scanner
your code may need to be updated. the url scanner is not running right. I put a well known url into the scan box and it gave me an error message. just letting you know
- (2021-12-08, v:0.7) keith mc larnon: Not Working
Hi The scan isn't completing, I see a lot of communication, no fix yet?
- (2021-12-07, v:0.7) Ryan Sutana: Extension Didn't Work
I tried scanning site url multiple times and no luck, it says error.
- (2021-12-06, v:0.7) Kris Khoury: Collaboration
Any interest in collaborating on this? Looks it stopped working. Would be happy to help.
- (2021-11-28, v:0.7) Alaul Karim: Error in URL check
If this issue is reproducible, please report it at support page.
- (2021-11-28, v:0.7) Natasha: not working
tried to check my site's url and it said error can't do it
- (2021-11-25, v:0.7) Alaul Karim: Support for Gmail
My Gmail didn't work properly Need to dsupport
- (2021-11-18, v:0.7) nicolas mellado morales: Error
Escanea la URL pero luego aparece un mensaje que dice: "¡Oh, lo siento! Nos encontramos con un error." y no me da información sobre la URL.
- (2021-11-16, v:0.7) Jarmo Helin: Problem
URL scan error error scanning the site, "Ah, sorry! We ran into an erro
- (2021-11-13, v:0.7) StarlineBR: URL scan error
error scanning the site, "Ah, sorry! We ran into an error."
- (2021-11-12, v:0.7) dwoiqjdoijqwd wdoiwjqidqd: URL Scanner Error
Found a shady link that I wanted to scan. tried to pasting it in the extension URL scanner but I keeping getting an error message saying "Ah, sorry! We ran into an error.", the same error message redirected me to this page to resolve my issue. Note: I have recently updated my PC to windows 11, not sure if that's an issue or not.
- (2021-09-12, v:0.7) anytime movers: Malicious software
Malicious software problem need help
- (2021-09-12, v:0.7) anytime movers: Malicious software Read the policy
- (2021-01-10, v:0.7) JE Sunnie Discipio: Ghost domain removal.
Hi; I have a question about removing ghost domains that hooked up to my domain, seems like I have quite a few of them that I'm now finding about. Can you give some insight. Thank you!
- (2020-11-19, v:0.7) WIll: Error - Ah, Sorry! We ran into an error
Worked once before. Entered http://dhakabarassociation.com
- (2020-10-28, v:0.7) Brenda Thompson: Great links and informaition
I like the information and the simple layout to access the data needed. I did have to unload the extension due to the fact that I am currently using the G-Suite Admin theme and the malware extension changed my theme and webpages your well thought out website, I would of kept using it but I have all my information finally organized in the G-Suite that has been painful since it seems I like using over an abundt of extensions and / or trying them out, since I am a new chrome user.
- (2020-09-18, v:0.7) Stafftimer Tech: google ads shown "disapproved due to malicious software"
google ads shown "disapproved due to malicious software" , but website is clean and check website on online scanners tool also, google support send malicious element "mobile-global-apps-storage[.]life", can any one help me about it
- (2020-09-11, v:0.7) Wendy Powers: Malware Scanner will not work.
I get the following error message: Ah, sorry! We ran into an error. feedback If this issue is reproducible, please report it at support page. This has never happened before. I was checking: https://nextdoor.com/news_feed/ I am using FIREFOX 80.01 (64 Bit) and use a MacBook Air with MacOS Catalina 10.15.6 Can you please fix this or tell me how I can?
- (2020-05-25, v:0.5.0) Bright Jovanny Onuawuchi: Malware & URL Scanner not working
I tried using the URL tab of the extension but kept getting the message, "Ah, sorry! We ran into an error" (even for a website as simple as google.com). Please fix this.
- (2020-02-28, v:0.4.9) Horatio Peterson: hp
- (2020-01-27, v:0.4.9) Ken Wa Banda: Please help, unlock my web link
My website link https://www.jobmalawi.com/ is being flagged for being risky. Please help unlock it
- (2020-01-24, v:0.4.9) izaan haq: hello sir my web link block on facebook
please enable now my web link please check and resolve this issue . thank you
- (2019-12-08, v:0.4.5) Kálmán Lakos: I really loved this Extension, but recently is NOT working anymore
Many 404 some URL NOT available anymore for example api.urlvoid.com please kindly check& fix! THX & BR
- (2019-12-05, v:0.4.5) Syeda Maira Abbas: not working
this extension not working at all.
- (2018-02-01, v:0.4.1) what does this mean?
This extension violates the Chrome Web Store policy. And is under where you enable any extension that you want or use in Chrome's Extensions.
- (2017-12-27, v:0.4.0) open source ?
can you cross verify outputs from various tools ? (kind of consistency checks & anomaly) Is this open-source ? I would love to play around and integrate in our SOC/NOC dashboard
- (2016-11-05, v:0.2.3) Malware & Virus Check Run
I saw a file on my screen in black background that said COLISI then diappeared!!