Malware & URL Scanner, a free Chrome extension to lookup website or IP for malware, phishing, scam, whois and more.
***** Now, this extension available on all major browsers Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge ***** IP, URL & Malware Scanner - Stay protected from phishing, scam sites when visit or redirect to suspicious URL and malware from infecting your windows or mac by using this extension. Features: - URL lookup & File scan with Malware datasets (VirusTotal, Safebrowsing, PhishTank, WOT) - Whois lookup - GeoIP & Reverse IP lookup - Reverse Google Analytics - Website historical screenshots lookup - Live HTTP headers and website extract URLs - Google's cache & Internet Archive Wayback Machine cache lookup - Website category & subdomains lookup - Website passive DNS replication lookup - Website's SSL certificate checker - Using Google dork search queries to gather info for an URL investigation Upcoming features: -- urlscan.io lookup -- multilingual -- Beta release for Safari browser >> Mozilla Firefox This extension also available for Firefox browser (Desktop and Android smartphones): https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/malware-url-scanner/ >> Microsoft Edge This extension also available for Microsoft Edge browser: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/malware-url-scanner/ [!] Report bugs, feature request - Please report it at https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ianpniapgjchiheejeipopldaanbjicd/support [#] Take a look at my other extensions For Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/d09r?_category=extensions For Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/user/D09r/ For Microsoft Edge: https://microsoftedge.microsoft.com/addons/search/d09r #d09r
- (2019-10-29) Justin Lawrence: I like it!
- (2019-07-10) Tom Elliott: Love it!
- (2019-03-04) Very useful. I'd love a link to threatminer.org. That and Robtex which is accessible from threatminer are really powerful for looking up reverse dns and IP reputation.
- (2018-07-26) Streamhi: the best url scanner
- (2018-07-19) ganesan kaliyamoorthi: Very Nice
- (2017-07-30) Donald Crocker, Jr.: turned on my computer this morning and two tabs were open to "https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/malware-url-scanner/ianpniapgjchiheejeipopldaanbjicd/reviews/?utm_source=install&utm_medium=extension&utm_campaign=Feedback" i did not open those tabs, so I worry this app may be malware, and I also wonder what malware my pc is infected with that opened the tabs....
- (2017-07-25) Dr Bits: Very useful, but sometimes it seems to freeze (never returns any results or an error message). Maybe a watchdog timer is in order. Feature suggestion: Supply a context menu option to lookup the current URL in Chrome (still open on a separate tab).
- (2017-04-19) DEBADATTA TRIPATHY: Great Work. Very helpful extension.
- (2020-05-25, v:0.5.0) Bright Onuawuchi: Malware & URL Scanner not working
I tried using the URL tab of the extension but kept getting the message, "Ah, sorry! We ran into an error" (even for a website as simple as google.com). Please fix this.
- (2020-02-28, v:0.4.9) Horatio Peterson: hp
- (2020-01-27, v:0.4.9) Ken Wa Banda: Please help, unlock my web link
My website link https://www.jobmalawi.com/ is being flagged for being risky. Please help unlock it
- (2020-01-24, v:0.4.9) izaan haq: hello sir my web link block on facebook
please enable now my web link please check and resolve this issue . thank you
- (2019-12-08, v:0.4.5) Kálmán Lakos: I really loved this Extension, but recently is NOT working anymore
Many 404 some URL NOT available anymore for example api.urlvoid.com please kindly check& fix! THX & BR
- (2019-12-05, v:0.4.5) Syeda Maira Faisal: not working
this extension not working at all.
- (2018-02-01, v:0.4.1) what does this mean?
This extension violates the Chrome Web Store policy. And is under where you enable any extension that you want or use in Chrome's Extensions.
- (2017-12-27, v:0.4.0) open source ?
can you cross verify outputs from various tools ? (kind of consistency checks & anomaly) Is this open-source ? I would love to play around and integrate in our SOC/NOC dashboard
- (2016-11-05, v:0.2.3) Malware & Virus Check Run
I saw a file on my screen in black background that said COLISI then diappeared!!