Minimal and fast extension to toggle debug mode of Odoo
Minimal and fast extension to toggle debug mode of Odoo. Can be used via mouse and keyboard shortcuts How to use with mouse? - Click on extension for debug. - Double click on extension for debug with Assets mode. How to use with keyboard? (use cmd ⌘ in mac) - Press Ctrl + . for debug mode. - Press Ctrl + . + . for debug with Assets mode. (hold ctrl and press . two times) You can change keyboard shortcut from Setting > Extension > Keyboard shortcuts (at bottom) Contribute at: https://github.com/droggol/OdooDebug Emoji art supplied by Emojione
- (2021-06-25) rrroger chan: tiny and pretty
- (2021-04-17) Mike Segun: loved;)
- (2021-03-17) Green Inca: This extension is not only very helpful, it is also amusing programmed
- (2021-01-29) Davide Corio: A must-have extension for all odoo developers and power users
- (2020-12-30) Yann Van den Broucke: Easy and just works. thanks!
- (2020-12-25) Irina Burtolik: Super
- (2020-09-29) Guillaume Levy: Magnifico
- (2020-03-23) Sagar Pise: Very Usefull and simple Extension
- (2020-03-03) Aitor Rosell Torralba: Is good, but it would be even better if it had a option to set debug mode as default mode for a certain urls
- (2019-12-17) Dhruv Patel: What a work Man.. Too handy :)
- (2019-09-30) Saúl Piña: Approved!
- (2019-08-05) Santiago Said: So useful! thanks!
- (2019-02-22) Agus Kurniawan: very helpful, save time, thank you
- (2019-01-18) Stefan R.: Great app, thank you!
- (2019-01-17) Michell Stuttgart Faria: Very usefull! Thanks to share!
- (2019-01-17) 6agan Patel: Neat & very useful
- (2019-01-13) Chí Thiện Trần: Simple, yet very useful.
- (2018-07-30) Odoo Customize: Excellent!
- (2018-03-04) Mantavya Gajjar: Excellent!
- (2018-03-02) Jérémy Kersten: I use it every hours... 4 stars because the monkey was adopted in my browser ;) Why have you changed the icon :'( ? === Edit, now that monkey is back: 5 stars
- (2018-02-15) Gadhia Ravi: double click for debug asset some time missed and we back to normal mode. why not manage both on single click if no debug mode then debug=true and there is already debug=true then debug=assets steps are on each click no deubg ===> debug=true ===> debug=assets ===> no debug
- (2017-10-10) Roel Adriaans: Just click on it, and it works!
- (2017-09-26) Martin Allimonier: We want the monkey please, don t want a smilley Great addons by the way really usefull
- (2017-09-26) Romain Derie: Please, let the monkey come back !!!!! :banana: btw is this a strawberry or a bug
- (2017-09-26) Siddarth Gajjar: Fantastic work!!!! more 5* star want to give but they does not allow me to do ;)
- (2017-09-26) Deep Patel: very usefull awesome work
- (2017-09-19) Paul Catinean: Excellent, thanks so much for this neat and useful idea!
- (2017-08-31) Germán Barrientos Mora: Very Good
- (2017-08-21) Jorge Hernandez: Great Job, A extension a lot of utility
- (2017-07-26) TheOneWhoKnocks: Awesome!^^
- (2017-07-17) Daniel Yang: Very handy. Funny icon. 非常实用，有趣的图标。
- (2017-07-05) Paulius Leonardas: Saves time
- (2017-06-20) Chang Li: Very useful but lacking of debug with assets. Would you please add this?
- (2017-06-09) Saifuddin Rupawala: Very easy to debug.
- (2017-06-09) kishan gajjar: Happiness is having creator of this extention right next to you .....
- (2018-06-18, v:3.3) Enabling issue
I cannot enable this item.
- (2018-02-15, v:3.3) Gadhia Ravi: manage debug mod on single click
double click for debug asset some time missed and we back to normal mode. why not manage both on single click if no debug mode then debug=true and there is already debug=true then debug=assets steps are on each click no deubg ===> debug=true ===> debug=assets ===> no debug
- (2017-01-31, v:2.0) install problem