Provides a switch to toggle statuses of installed extensions.
This is an extension to switch extensions quickly. This provides a simple button for switching extensions. You only have to click on the name of the extension you want to toggle. This extension only has a simple function and is as light as possible. This is useful especially for developers and people who make use of many extensions. Thank you for kind reviews. The developer reads all the reviews :)
- (2019-12-11) Jeffrey Bergman: Love this extension. I only wish there was a way to group toggle them easily. For instance, I want all of my shopping extensions normally disabled, but have the ability to enable them all with one click. Either way, this is great and I love it!
- (2019-11-23) Joseph Murphy: Surprised it took me this long to find this extension. Simple. My only request is adding a keyboard shortcut with ability to filter the extension you would like to toggle by typing. That would be pretty neat.
- (2019-10-09) Yu Wuming: 可以设置忽略，这个其它家居然都没有。 工具栏上的扩展管理也就 Context 和这个好用。用来临时开关不常用的扩展。
- (2019-09-22) Aniket Kumar: Exactly what I was looking for and found this. Simplistic and easy to use.
- (2019-05-26) John Xiao: Currently, it works very nice! Thanks the author!
- (2019-05-10) ВАСЯ пупкин: Компактное и красивое расширение. Но не отображает часть установленных расширений.(
- (2019-02-04) Very efficient and useful!
- (2019-01-08) 乔木: functional, small and don't take backgound resources. one question: when all the other extensions are disabled, you can't find any list on switch extension button
- (2018-12-28) John Martin: It's ok but has one major flaw. Sometimes you want to disable all of your unnecessary extensions. So I set all my necessary ones to not display in the list. Then I disabled all of the unnecessary ones (that were still in the list). This is when I discovered the problem. When I went to click on the icon again, NOTHING appeared as being enabled nor disabled. All of the plugins that I left to be listed didn't appear and nothing came up when trying to search for one in the popup window. I had to go to the extensions page and enable at least one of the extensions (that was still being listed) in order to get THIS extension to even detect anything again. Please fix this bug and i will increase the rating.
- (2018-11-22) Ken M: Simple, yet powerful extension. Makes chrome extensions how they should be. Quickly accessible when you need them, and easily disabled when you don't. Allows you to add functionality to chrome without a constant and completely unnecessary performance overhead.
- (2018-09-19) Sveta Lazic: Super je!!!
- (2018-08-29) Hongjun Lin: Simple but useful.
- (2018-07-13) Hongmin Li: GOOD
- (2018-05-06) Joey Rubino: Great developer! Awesome plugin. Looking at previous reviews it seems like he truly wants to create something others like. Using this to maintain privacy so I disable/enable extensions when I need them and don't.
- (2018-02-08) Noah Coughlan: Godsend! Thank you!
- (2018-02-07) Zheng Cheng: simple, minimal, love it!
- (2017-11-18) Will Sanford: Simple, lightweight, and pleasant to look at. It's pretty good, thanks!
- (2017-09-05) Viet Nguyen: I'm using more than 20 extensions. I need a search (filter) feature. Thanks. In addition, I think the disable extensions should be in lighter color so that we can recognize their icons when we want to turn them on.
- (2017-08-12) Dan Africk: One of the most useful Chrome extensions! Simple, lightweight, does exactly what it should and nothing more. Some extensions are very useful sometimes, but also use a lot of system resources. For example 'Honey' and 'The Camelizer' which are great while shopping on Amazon, but unused the rest of the time. This makes it easy to switch them on and off. The recent update makes this even more useful, by letting me hide the extensions I rarely or never use from the drop-down list.
- (2017-06-01) Great tool needs some improvements
- (2016-10-24) Mitko Zhelev: SUPER
- (2015-01-21) angelika skarzynska: TEGO SZUKAŁAM JEST SUPER
- (2013-09-20) Great Job, Definitely helps return the speed to chrome! I disable all extensions before closing chrome, that way it loads faster upon my next boot and enable extensions as needed. Would be nice if it could include the apps (ie. amazon, ebay) on the New Tab page which also slows load time.
- (2013-05-28) Gibbeum Lee: simple. I love it!
- (2019-02-25, v:1.4.0) Mik Max: After disabling all extensions one by one, they've disappeared from the toolbar and menu!
I disabled all extensions one by one. And then, they no longer appear in the toolbar as icons, nor do they appear at the top of the menu window (clicking 3 vertical dots at top right). How do I get all of my extensions back now? The lists in your extension are both totally empty - bot the enabled and disabled list!
- (2019-02-18, v:1.4.0) Mik Max: Enable/disable ALL extensions switch?
I wish you had a function to disable/re-enable ALL extensions, yet NOT remove any of their icons from the toolbar. I use another extension for this functionality (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/disable-extensions-tempor/lcfdefmogcogicollfebhgjiiakbjdje?hl=en-US) on my old MacBook (OS X 10.9.5), and it works this way just fine. But on Windows 10, it doesn't, and removes all the extensions from the toolbar. But unlike the other one (which is still v1.0 since 2012 lol), it looks like you actually maintain this extension, and have updated it recently. So hopefully you can make this happen, and I can be forever grateful that you did so. Thanks!
- (2018-12-28, v:1.4.0) John Martin: A Bug In The System
Sometimes you want to disable all of your unnecessary extensions. So I set all my necessary ones to not display in the list. Then I disabled all of the unnecessary ones (that were still in the list). This is when I discovered the problem. When I went to click on the icon again, NOTHING appeared as being enabled nor disabled. All of the plugins that I left to be listed didn't appear and nothing came up when trying to search for one in the popup window. I had to go to the extensions page and enable at least one of the extensions (that was still being listed) in order to get THIS extension to even detect anything again. Please fix this bug.
- (2017-12-26, v:1.4.0) Pisike Plika: Organizing
Any way you can add folders to sort the extensions and then a user could activate all extensions in one folder or just pick the ones they need inside each? Lets say I'm shopping online - would be nice to choose a folder that contains all the extensions I use for that. Now when I need to get some work done Idisable all the shopping extensions and Choose the folder that contains all the extensions I use for work - I could enable all or pick the ones that I actually need at that moment. Hope it's not hard to implement - would be nice. I love your extension!!! but as the list gets longer and longer more sorting / organizing options would be nice.
- (2017-08-29, v:1.2.0) Steph Roche: Opening issue
Hello, I really like this extension but I have an annoying issue. When I click to open it, it often doesn't open properly, maybe a css issue. I see only 2/10th of the list. Thank you
- (2017-08-18, v:1.2.0) 조관형: Scroll speed
Scroll speed too slow. Please make it as fast as version 1.0
- (2017-08-02, v:1.1.0) Please fix it.
I've been using it well, but not after the update. chrome portable version 44.0.2403.157
- (2017-04-03, v:1.0) Pisike Plika: Sorting
You should add alphabetical sorting ... it's so hard to find the right extension from the list if it gets too long ... other than that - great app !!!
- (2017-03-10, v:1.0) Good app
Please make option to hide extensions from list
- (2014-09-25, v:1.0) Chris Siegell: Needs an option for a single on/off button
This extension would be much better if it had an option to set a default extension or extensions to enable or disable by default. So all you would have to do is just click on the button and all your chosen extensions will be enabled. This will make the button turn green for "on" or "enabled". Then when you want to disable those extensions simply click on the button again and all the extensions will be disabled. This action will make the button turn red for "off" or "disabled".