Manage extensions - a simple menu to enable, disable and access options of extensions.
This extension is an easy way for you to manage all of your Chrome extensions that you've installed. ⛔ Problem 1: Many people are unaware that they installed Chrome extensions at all. You will be able to see any "hidden" extensions and apps that runs in background, so you can protect yourself from malware or malicious extensions and apps. ⛔ Problem 2: Many people experience a slow down on their browser experience without realizing that it's due to one of their Chrome extensions that are not optimizing their experience. ⛔ Problem 3: Many people use free ad blockers or maybe coupon Chrome extensions who have no privacy or security policy! Those people are usually unaware that those Chrome extensions are using their data in ways that they may not be aware of. This new Chrome extension is a simple solution that lets you: ✅ View all your installed Chrome extensions ✅ Quickly enable or disable certain Chrome extensions ✅ Group your extensions ✅ Enable or disable your Chrome extension groups (like the Chrome extension group "shopping", for example) This gives you full control of the management of your Google Chrome extensions. cloudHQ is a large company serving over 4M customers globally, with a strict privacy and security policy. We are safe to use, and we are helping to educate our customers about how they can enjoy their Chrome extensions without compromising their personal data or browser speed experiences. cloudHQ. Helping your productivity, 1 click at a time.
- (2020-07-02) Matthew Howell: This extension has apparently been duplicated in Chrome Version 83.0.4103.119.
- (2020-03-11) Dean: Thanks for making this app. It has some great promise. However, why does it require permission access to inbox.google.com, mail.google.com, and other web sites? Uninstalling until they no longer require this permission. I like the idea of being able to Group my extensions. However, I don't see an intuitive way to enable or disable a whole Group at once. For those of you not wanting to risk your data, other extensions such as "Custom Chrome - Extension Manager" do not require this type of access.
- (2020-01-02) Mickey Mouse: great extension, not a necessity but becoming a necessity for me.
- (2020-01-01) John JaredPierce: Wonderful! I like being in control of all of my Chrome Extensions, without going through the plethora of menus in Chrome.
- (2019-12-31) Carolina Lemke: I didn't think I'd actually need this, but it has turned out to be super helpful. Works well and agreed, it would be nice to have a drop down.
- (2019-12-30) Jessi Chisbaum: LOVE!! 5 stars. Too easy.
- (2019-12-28) Janis Jop0: Can't say enough good things, love having this vs scrolling through to find the extension menu.
- (2019-12-13) Jared Folt: 5 stars, way better than going thru chromes menus to find extensions
- (2019-12-12) Jessica Halpert: Can't get over how easy this is to use!!
- (2019-11-11) Andy Gorrill: This seems like it could be a good idea, but I'm not really clear how it's any different than Extensity. It seems like it's the same, but packed with the option to install any of the Cloud HQ apps. Is that the only difference?
- (2019-10-26) Sergei Orlovsky: Managing my extensions with this is really easy and it’s great.
- (2019-10-26) yiggysmalls 98: I watched the video and noticed that this tool was advertised to help speed up Chrome...okay cool. I added the extension, deleted a few extensions, and what do you know. it worked.
- (2019-10-25) Tom Schi: unfortunately, it does not forward the right mouse click to the managed extensions, therefore it is not possible to replace to default big mess of all installed Chrome Extensions Icons. Additionally, Extensions cannot be moved between groups by Drag & Drop.
- (2019-10-25) Terry B: THis is everything I've been looking for!! like unroll.me for extension...thank you!! too lazy to remove myself.
- (2019-10-24) Logo World: Happy with ease of use and effectiveness...no problems this way so far! Only request: could you make the pop-up window bigger? Like customizably so? Bad eyesight this way.
- (2019-10-24) Charlene Grady: Nice organizing tool and much needed!
- (2019-10-24) Brandon Klapholz: very useful
- (2019-10-24) Zhang wei: 太好用了！ 必须阅读英语才能正常工作。
- (2019-10-23) kiwis Peña: A+ for this little gem.
- (2019-10-23) Yuli Encarnacion: Being able to enable or disable at a touch is really nice. Yes you can do all the stuff in the chrome preferences but it’s just…simple, check uncheck you’re done, right from the browser tool bar
- (2019-10-23) Abe Lubaroff: Simple to use. Download the extension, and the icon will pop up in your upper right hand portion of your window. I was a little shocked at what I had added on.
- (2019-10-22) Ruby Marandos: I love this! Thanks to this extension manager, I just found 2 Chrome extensions that I didn't even know I installed! I feel so much more relieved now that I discovered and removed those Chrome extensions.
- (2019-10-22) John Grandson: This is so great. Sometimes I use Grammarly, and it distorts some of my webpages, so it's great if I can just easily disable it when I don't need it.
- (2019-10-22) Renee Givens: CloudHq’s given me a lot of great tools and extensions over the years, having a easy to find control area for all of those extensions AND my others is just another awesome thing CloudHQ’s made.
- (2019-10-22) Ken Savage: I'm a marketer and I use a dozen or more chrome extensions at any time. This manager extension lets me turn on and off extensions that I may not need all the time. So valuable and easy to use.