Enable and disable your extensions.
Create filters and switch between your extensions.
- (2020-03-15) marcos peña: esta muy buena buena buenaaa
- (2020-02-12) Dylan Kinnett: It doesn't work at all.
- (2019-09-21) Saeed Daneshi: ! Malware , this ext. make disable extensions unwantedly.
- (2019-07-11) 艸氼妹: Apache/2.4 Server at tom.st Port 443
- (2018-12-30) Alius Ali: I couldn't use it on Vivaldi and I see that there are no updates since 2016 :(
- (2018-12-25) Greg Zeng: Could not use with Windows-10, Insider Preview. Seems less useful, less powerful than similar extension managers.
- (2018-09-30) Ricky Lipe: Can't create filters because the options icon takes you to an invalid webpage.
- (2018-02-26) Stacy Martian: I am looking for something that I can click once and my extensions turn off, click it again and they turn back on. I do not understand how to work this as I do not want to run a filter and even if I did, the app is not letting me do anything. All that happens is a new page opens up with the error code "404 Not Found" It could be that I am doing something wrong, but I was really looking for something that was very simple.
- (2016-12-11) Анатолий А: difficult to understand UI. but does what it has to do. but very few of functionality — one can only organize his extensions into sets (kits) and then switch between which set to enable. one cannot even enable|disable a specific extension — needs to create a set for this. — too ascetic UI
- (2018-01-28, v:1.0.7) Luiz Tarquinio: IBM RAPPORT
TENHO O IBM RAPPORT INSTALADO NO PC E SEMPRE APARECE A MENSAGEM PARA USAR A EXTENSÃO MANAGER PÁRA ATIVAR O RAPPORT.JA FIZ TUDO QUE A IBM SUGERIU PARA NÃO MAIS SURGIR ESSA MENSAGEM SEM SUCESSO.COMO POSSO RESOLVER O PROBLEMA? LUIZ TARQUINIO
- (2018-01-11, v:1.0.7) felix
como eliminar extensiones