Temporarily disable all your extensions with one click. Click again and you re-enable all your previously disabled extensions.
Sometimes you just need to disable chrome extensions temporarily. This extension does just that, with one click. Even better, it remembers which extensions where previously enabled and will re-enable them again with just one click. Disable Extensions Temporarily is easy to use and free.
- (2020-04-11) John Weiss: Would be better if it remembered which icons are on the toolbar, and which ones are hidden in the menu. Instead, it leaves everything hidden on restore.
- (2020-02-24) Ed Lau: I was very annoyed that it closed many of my open tabs, as well as removing from my history, so I could not recover them. Although, it did indeed disable all my extensions. I enabled them by hand, as I was hoping to use this tool to debug what extensions were causing an issue with another. And the tabs I had open, were not interacting directly with any extensions I had loaded.
- (2019-12-21) Jeff Kastner: Did the trick perfectly for me. The Oculus page wouldn't let me login via FB despite all my ad-blockers being off. I was trying everything to no avail and then decide I'd go turn off every extension and try again. I have a lot of extensions so searched to see if something could do this all at once. Voila! Worked perfectly. All extensions turned off. No tabs lost (seems to be a complaint with some other reviewers). FB login worked, clicked the extension again and everything back on! Whew. Thanks, Developer dude ! Well done.
- (2019-09-16) AV Va: useful. smallest size
- (2019-07-03) Stephen S: Ask me 5 years ago if I would of moved from Firefox to chrome and I would of laughed in your face. So many plugins available like this one. Just missing multirow toolbar but I can live with that! EDIT: No. It doesn't remember if the icon is hidden from the chrome menu or not. 5 star to 1. Also turns on all the extensions that were previosly disabled. Just some friendly cristisim. if that was fixed then 5 stars once again.
- (2019-06-26) Artem Russakovskii: This extension did the job, but when reactivating extensions, it didn't re-add the icons to the right of the url bar and stuffed them all into the overflow menu. This is not a documented side effect, though I do see some others mention it now, so it gets a 1 star unless fixed (which I doubt it will be considering it was last updated in 2012).
- (2019-06-26) ACES -GROUP: make Upgrade....if we proceed disable as developer...we need more internet and ram...So ..thats good ..but incognito does this too...make a a class....except ..xyz extention..in class A or 1(3c extension),,then...it better... i haveover 200extension..and 3x chrome versions and accounts to get work done..but even best ram and powerfull pc are not helpful..why..chrome still runs all app..parallel..an sucks all energy ..shall run on specific.sites..or..whens its a adblock...then in class A/1....80% of my resource are taking from chrome ..so i am always in incognito(then i lost my visits..dont remember so many websites...to get deep developer contents)...If u have more time...just do it..make new beta-version 5xStars4u
- (2019-05-20) Mauricio T: Antes funcionava, agora não oculta mais e nem mostra mais, BUGOU todas as minha extenções. Já desinstalei e instalei e nada, nenhuma fica visivel mais.
- (2019-03-11) Ahmad Awais: Perfect extension to quickly disable the extensions. Unlike in other reviews, for me, the installed theme doesn't get uninstalled. Also, closing tabs related to extensions should be an expected behavior when disabling all extensions.
- (2019-03-04) Artemi Lebedev: add plz accident protection
- (2019-02-16) Tomasz Gabara: Rozszerzenie kasuje wszystkie motywy z chrome!
- (2019-01-27) Legion: Yes, it disables extensions temporarily. But it also deleted my theme, and removed the extensions displayed in toolbar when I re-enabled them.
- (2019-01-22) Mik Max: Great extension, but with a few problems. One things I've found is that it removes all other extensions' icons from the toolbar, and doesn't restore them to their position on the toolbar when I turn it off. Other than that, it's great!
- (2019-01-13) Doozy: Amazing! It actually made my computer a little bit faster!
- (2018-12-26) Bart-Jan Dekker: Great for turning all extensions off at once, but it doesn't turn them back on again. So no "Voila, they're back on again" for me...
- (2018-12-02) Devon Yu: It worked for extensions, but it also disabled my theme without re-enabling it afterwards
- (2018-10-06) The Best: Fast.
- (2018-09-28) Max P: no whtelist no hide show option
- (2018-08-11) T J: Good extension but sometimes it does not re-enable the extensions and you have to re-enable them one by one. It could be a chrome error but Im experimenting with another extension just like this to see if the problem is here or in chrome.
- (2018-08-09) Aaron Wiebe: a handy extension for quickly troubleshooting broken websites if it's them or you. 4 stars because it never restores my theme and I have to go back to the store to install it every time.
- (2018-08-05) Thuat Nguyen Minh: nguyen minh thuat
- (2018-06-25) Gino Côté: Le défaut c'est qu'il enlève mon theme Chrome complètement.
- (2018-05-08) Al FA: Вырубить вырубил, а вернуть не смог. Все значки заново пришлось включать.
- (2018-04-17) Udin Syahudin: LEBIH BANYAK LAGI
- (2018-04-13) Santos Pizarro: ur thebests!!!
- (2020-03-27, v:1.1) Eugene KOLARIC: Timer function
A timer so that you can select a preset time and after which the extensions re-activate. Keep forgetting to turn my extensions back on
- (2020-02-12, v:1.0) Eugene KOLARIC: Suggest there be an optional timer...
I keep forgetting to turn it back on. Plus, I second the suggestion of excluded items option
- (2019-07-28, v:1.0) Apichai Pashaiam: Suggest
Suggest to add the excluded item option.
- (2019-05-14, v:1.0) Removed all extensions from toolbar
I disabled the extensions and it removed them all and I have to manually add them one by one. Not worth it even if it's free.
- (2019-04-30, v:1.0) C P: Able to disable extensions...
But then we can't enable them, and need to manually activate each one.
- (2019-03-19, v:1.0) Craig Blain: Not working
This has been an invaluable tool, but has recently stopped working properly. When I disable extensions by clicking the power icon, it removed them from the toolbar, but when I click it again, now it reactivated them but does not re-add the extensions to the toolbar, where I have to go click the 3-dots and add to the toolbar manually and then click the selected extension to use it.
- (2018-08-01, v:1.0) Lieutenant BaconWaffles: Chrome Themes
Every time I use this to temporarily disable extensions, it uninstalls my Chrome Theme. Not disables it but straight up removes it.
- (2018-06-27, v:1.0) Show in toolbar.
So.. your extension doesn't remember what's shown in the toolbar then you have to add them back.. thanks...
- (2018-06-14, v:1.0) Ted: adobe flash
why won't it play
- (2018-06-08, v:1.0) Hao Dong: could you not show those hidden extensions?
I have hidden some extensions. All of them would appear after disable-enable action. Could you please recognize them and not show?
- (2018-06-08, v:1.0) fire fire gammer: diabled
- (2018-06-08, v:1.0) fire fire gammer: do not remove
it removes all extensions