Temporarily disable all your extensions with one click. Click again and you re-enable all your previously disabled extensions.
Sometimes you just need to disable chrome extensions temporarily. This extension does just that, with one click. Even better, it remembers which extensions where previously enabled and will re-enable them again with just one click. Disable Extensions Temporarily is easy to use and free.
- (2022-01-14) Wout Van de Sompele: Works perfectly!
- (2022-01-01) Ahmed Seoudi: Works flawlessly!
- (2021-12-14) Bernard Zimmermann: I have many extensions and its a pain to turn them off. So I tried a couple of such extensions and this was the only one that worked for me. It has proven to be handy. What I would like is the ability to turn off say half, then check the site. Then half of that to try to find the extension that is the trouble maker but that is probably too much to ask. I
- (2021-11-28) Pat MySecret: Helped me to see that my "CharmingSearch" redirect problem stemmed from an extension.
- (2021-11-05) Jeremy L: if the icon would change for brighter darker since you toggled the this extentions's button , that will be more easy to know the present this extenstion's status of working.
- (2021-10-26) Michael Falciglia: Most underrated extension there is, especially if you're a developer, designer or just having problems loading pages, because 9 times out of 10 if you're the only one with the problem it is because there is an ad-blocker or poorly coded extension that is interfering with the site. Just use this to disable everything and hit refresh to find out if it was an extension immediately!
- (2021-10-12) Liam Davis: Great tool for web devs!
- (2021-10-09) С Е: Please add an option to ability to add an exclusion for extensions, like Ublock or Adblock etc... then it will be very usefull!
- (2021-07-26) Eric Caldwell: Brilliant extension! Has already saved me hours of troubleshooting issues where plugins cause issues with Lighthouse. One request? It would be GREAT if we could add a whitelist - so to speak - where the plugin watches for URL's we add and when we hit the site, automatically temp disables all extensions. That would be the icing on the cake!
- (2021-05-24) Linus Komnick: Thx for creating this extension. Saved me a lot of time!
- (2021-05-03) Sam Watkins: Great, it does exactly what's needed, enabled me to easily eliminate extensions as the reason Wordpress was not working for me. So I cleared the site data, and now it works. Thanks. :) Edit: I left the extensions disabled for a while, and it seems to have synced that to another PC, where I now cannot re-enable the extensions all together. A fairly minor problem.
- (2021-04-23) Seth GG: DO NOT INSTALL, resets extension settings
- (2021-02-04) УТИН ПУЙДИ: Тупейшее расширение. Которое вырубило мне все расширения и удалило закладки в основной панеле. Мразь.
- (2020-12-08) Kuku h: Doesn't get rid of the puzzle piece.
- (2020-11-04) Venator: Good.
- (2020-08-29) Google User: No longer compatible with latest version of Chrome. Keeps causing Chrome to crash when toggling it off.
- (2020-08-18) Some Guy Online: Solid; does exactly what it describes.
- (2020-07-09) Edd: Does Exactly what it says. Amazing extention
- (2020-07-07) Yao King: I love this extension so much. My Time saver!!!
- (2020-04-11) John Weiss: Would be better if it remembered which icons are on the toolbar, and which ones are hidden in the menu. Instead, it leaves everything hidden on restore.
- (2020-02-24) Ed Lau: I was very annoyed that it closed many of my open tabs, as well as removing from my history, so I could not recover them. Although, it did indeed disable all my extensions. I enabled them by hand, as I was hoping to use this tool to debug what extensions were causing an issue with another. And the tabs I had open, were not interacting directly with any extensions I had loaded.
- (2019-12-21) Jeff Kastner: Did the trick perfectly for me. The Oculus page wouldn't let me login via FB despite all my ad-blockers being off. I was trying everything to no avail and then decide I'd go turn off every extension and try again. I have a lot of extensions so searched to see if something could do this all at once. Voila! Worked perfectly. All extensions turned off. No tabs lost (seems to be a complaint with some other reviewers). FB login worked, clicked the extension again and everything back on! Whew. Thanks, Developer dude ! Well done.
- (2019-09-16) AV Va: useful. smallest size
- (2019-07-03) Stephen S: Ask me 5 years ago if I would of moved from Firefox to chrome and I would of laughed in your face. So many plugins available like this one. Just missing multirow toolbar but I can live with that! EDIT: No. It doesn't remember if the icon is hidden from the chrome menu or not. 5 star to 1. Also turns on all the extensions that were previosly disabled. Just some friendly cristisim. if that was fixed then 5 stars once again.
- (2019-06-26) Artem Russakovskii: This extension did the job, but when reactivating extensions, it didn't re-add the icons to the right of the url bar and stuffed them all into the overflow menu. This is not a documented side effect, though I do see some others mention it now, so it gets a 1 star unless fixed (which I doubt it will be considering it was last updated in 2012).
- (2019-06-26) ACES -GROUP: make Upgrade....if we proceed disable as developer...we need more internet and ram...So ..thats good ..but incognito does this too...make a a class....except ..xyz extention..in class A or 1(3c extension),,then...it better... i haveover 200extension..and 3x chrome versions and accounts to get work done..but even best ram and powerfull pc are not helpful..why..chrome still runs all app..parallel..an sucks all energy ..shall run on specific.sites..or..whens its a adblock...then in class A/1....80% of my resource are taking from chrome ..so i am always in incognito(then i lost my visits..dont remember so many websites...to get deep developer contents)...If u have more time...just do it..make new beta-version 5xStars4u
- (2019-05-20) Mauricio TTT: Antes funcionava, agora não oculta mais e nem mostra mais, BUGOU todas as minha extenções. Já desinstalei e instalei e nada, nenhuma fica visivel mais.
- (2019-03-11) Ahmad Awais: Perfect extension to quickly disable the extensions. Unlike in other reviews, for me, the installed theme doesn't get uninstalled. Also, closing tabs related to extensions should be an expected behavior when disabling all extensions.
- (2019-03-04) Artemi Lebedev: add plz accident protection
- (2019-02-16) Tomasz Gabara: Rozszerzenie kasuje wszystkie motywy z chrome!
- (2019-01-27) Legion: Yes, it disables extensions temporarily. But it also deleted my theme, and removed the extensions displayed in toolbar when I re-enabled them.
- (2019-01-22) Mik Max: Great extension, but with a few problems. One things I've found is that it removes all other extensions' icons from the toolbar, and doesn't restore them to their position on the toolbar when I turn it off. Other than that, it's great!
- (2019-01-13) Doozy: Amazing! It actually made my computer a little bit faster!
- (2018-12-26) Bart-Jan Dekker: Great for turning all extensions off at once, but it doesn't turn them back on again. So no "Voila, they're back on again" for me...
- (2018-12-02) Devon Yu: It worked for extensions, but it also disabled my theme without re-enabling it afterwards
- (2018-10-06) Roger Williams: Fast.
- (2018-09-28) Max P: no whtelist no hide show option
- (2018-08-11) I l: Good extension but sometimes it does not re-enable the extensions and you have to re-enable them one by one. It could be a chrome error but Im experimenting with another extension just like this to see if the problem is here or in chrome.
- (2018-08-09) Aaron Wiebe: a handy extension for quickly troubleshooting broken websites if it's them or you. 4 stars because it never restores my theme and I have to go back to the store to install it every time.
- (2018-08-05) Thuat Nguyen Minh: nguyen minh thuat
- (2018-06-25) Gino Côté: Le défaut c'est qu'il enlève mon theme Chrome complètement.
- (2018-05-08) Al FA: Вырубить вырубил, а вернуть не смог. Все значки заново пришлось включать.
- (2018-04-17) Udin Syahudin: LEBIH BANYAK LAGI
- (2018-04-13) Santos Pizarro: ur thebests!!!
- (2018-04-01) Búzios Cidadão: um lixo continua não aparecendo as extenções.
- (2018-03-21) Brad Hebert: There was no warning that my theme would disappear and all extensions would be hidden from the toolbar. I just wanted to disable them temporarily, not move everything around and permanently remove my theme...
- (2018-02-26) Stacy Martian: I love this! I use it several times a day. I have come to rely on it and hope I never have to do without it. Thanks!
- (2022-01-10, v:1.1) Kimberly Alberts: Stopped working after waking computer from sleep
I disabled all my extension, then my computer went to sleep. When I woke up my computer I am unable to enable my extensions again.
- (2021-11-10, v:1.1) Allan A: Trying to reinstall the app and stopped
Hello, your app was working as designed for quite some time, bout a year, but about the last 2-3 weeks I saw that I couldn't turn it on or off. Looked for help and work arounds, but couldn't find anything. Today I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall it. I couldn't readily find this, but found it in Incognito. Haven't really searched for how I need to reinstall it yet. Thought I'd give this a try, but currently unable to reinstall it. So just trying to get it back to installed and working as designed. I'm not new to Chrome, but I wouldn't say I'm all that keen on the inner workings either. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
- (2021-09-16, v:1.1) Nura Galadanchi: trouble with extensions hidden in menu
Hi, just found your extension and it has been a crazy help, however I do have this one issue. I have a lot of extensions and most of them sit in the menu not on the toolbar, when I click disable extensions and re-enable them they all move to the menu except for one and I have to move all of them out of the menu which is starting to get tiring. Hoping you can fix this. thank you.
- (2021-07-27, v:1.1) Tamie Hamilton: works great as is, but...
... if you wanted to add some functionality, it would be great if I could white list certain extensions. What I usually use it for: when Chrome acts up, I turn off all the extensions, and then re-enable one at a time, as I need them. There are some extensions that never really make a fuss - like all the google extensions ... (no idea why these aren't built in functionality, but whatever)
- (2021-04-27, v:1.1) Andy Hoster: Odd behavior when switching computers
If I toggle my extensions to "OFF" (and then forget I did it), and power down or hibernate the machine on which I did so (or quit Chrome), I'm usually unable to re-enable them on another machine using the same Google account in Chrome. The extension simply no longer does anything, as if it was the only extension I had enabled to begin with. This persists if I go back to the original machine and relaunch Chrome. I have to re-enable all my extensions by hand. This usually occurs because I forgot to re-enable extensions once I was done whatever I was doing, but still. It's not ideal for users with more than one device.
- (2020-08-29, v:1.1) Google User: Latest version of Chrome causes Chrome to crash when toggling extensions to OFF.
Latest version of Chrome causes Chrome to crash when toggling extensions to OFF.
- (2020-07-02, v:1.1) Jesse Francis: Was holding the shift key... now it's broken. Weird.
I usually use this and it works fine. Today I was holding the shift key when I clicked it and my extensions now will not come back.Even if I manually turn them on they will not populate the icon area.I uninstalled this and reinstalled it and they still wont come back. HELP PLEASE!
- (2020-06-21, v:1.1) george windras: chrome extention
can you take chrome extension off for me, I can not do it?
- (2020-06-21, v:1.1) george windras: chrome extention
I have put chrome ex' on husbands computer. I have alzheimers and don't understand it, it is not what I am used to, I need to take it off but it's too hard for me x
- (2020-03-27, v:1.1) Eugene KOLARIC: Timer function
A timer so that you can select a preset time and after which the extensions re-activate. Keep forgetting to turn my extensions back on
- (2020-02-12, v:1.0) Eugene KOLARIC: Suggest there be an optional timer...
I keep forgetting to turn it back on. Plus, I second the suggestion of excluded items option
- (2019-07-28, v:1.0) Apichai Pashaiam: Suggest
Suggest to add the excluded item option.
- (2019-05-14, v:1.0) Removed all extensions from toolbar
I disabled the extensions and it removed them all and I have to manually add them one by one. Not worth it even if it's free.
- (2019-04-30, v:1.0) C P: Able to disable extensions...
But then we can't enable them, and need to manually activate each one.
- (2019-03-19, v:1.0) Craig Blain: Not working
This has been an invaluable tool, but has recently stopped working properly. When I disable extensions by clicking the power icon, it removed them from the toolbar, but when I click it again, now it reactivated them but does not re-add the extensions to the toolbar, where I have to go click the 3-dots and add to the toolbar manually and then click the selected extension to use it.
- (2018-08-01, v:1.0) Lieutenant BaconWaffles: Chrome Themes
Every time I use this to temporarily disable extensions, it uninstalls my Chrome Theme. Not disables it but straight up removes it.
- (2018-06-27, v:1.0) Show in toolbar.
So.. your extension doesn't remember what's shown in the toolbar then you have to add them back.. thanks...
- (2018-06-14, v:1.0) Ted: adobe flash
why won't it play
- (2018-06-08, v:1.0) Hao Dong: could you not show those hidden extensions?
I have hidden some extensions. All of them would appear after disable-enable action. Could you please recognize them and not show?
- (2018-06-08, v:1.0) fire fire gammer: diabled
- (2018-06-08, v:1.0) fire fire gammer: do not remove
it removes all extensions