Provides quick icon access to your Chrome extensions.
This is a simple lightweight extension that adds a shortcut button to your browser for quick access to your extensions. It either opens a new tab, or switches to the extensions tab if you already have it open in another tab. You could nearly accomplish the same thing if you made a bookmark, but this assures you won't open multiple tabs. See also "Chrome Downloads Button" and "Chrome History Button" from the link below.
- (2020-04-13) Sy Nyhart: don't know yet.
- (2020-03-28) Jack Daniels: stupid
- (2020-01-19) saleh gh: good
- (2020-01-12) phyl dupret: I don't see the chrome button
- (2019-12-21) Reda Samy: nice
- (2019-11-13) Tom Schi: it's the same as just adding: chrome://extensions/ to a bookmark. But without installing an addon.
- (2019-10-24) Ann Marie Zumbluskas: I am trying to get icons apps on my desktop having difficulty the old ones were so much easier
- (2019-10-10) Emre Altınok: It grants what it promised. It works.
- (2019-08-13) pankaj vatss: its awesome
- (2019-08-12) もっさん1030: 以前は無料でしたがいつの間にか有料になりましたね... Mac使いとしてはSilverlightを開く唯一の手段で重宝していましたが、サブスクリプション制での課金には納得いきません。
- (2019-06-16) Jesus Beltran: Es una extensión Excelente
- (2017-09-28) g00gle minus: This turns a 4-step (point, click, point, click) action into a 2-step action. Why the hell is this not built into Chrome by default? There's so much that Chrome could have learned from Firefox that the devs chose not to learn from. That's what you get when designers choose form over function and speed over usability. Thank you for making this. 5 stars.
- (2016-07-12) Dayson Badley: Perfectly simple and just works. Only wish it said "Open Extensions" instead of "Extensions Button" when you mouse over it, but that's just being picky. Still a must have, at least for me.
- (2016-03-17) USFS - HowTo: its cool
- (2015-04-08) good!
- (2014-01-04) Oliver D: It works. I assigned a keyboard shortcut to make it quicker to open.... but if I already have extensions open it will open another tab.
- (2013-09-21) Ken Lj: Works just fine!
- (2013-05-30) Andreas Hille: Nifty little extention for quick access to the extensions manager.
- (2020-06-26, v:0.2) Yuen Tan: remove "extensions" button
there is a new chrome extensions button for "extensions" that I did not install. please advise how I can go about uninstalling it and/or remove it from my chrome?
- (2020-06-24, v:0.2) Michael Henderson: Chrome webs
I have to sign and probably were it doesn't work half the time
- (2020-02-24, v:0.2) michael E cassell: help
i have problem with [email protected] on my phone send cod to my land line or lab top
- (2019-09-03, v:0.2) Edward Cheslow: MANIFEST
ERROR NO . MANIFEST DOES IM MATTER?
- (2015-10-26, v:0.2) Stefan Wrobel: Retina Icon
Need a high-res icon for retina screens. Thanks for the great extension!