Refresh data on open data studio tabs
This extension will automatically refresh the data in any open google data studio reports. You can also choose to cycle through the pages in your report. Config options: - the delay before refreshing - the delay before changing page - text that must be in the report title for it to update (Leave this blank to update any open reports) WARNING: Be very careful when using this with reports containing data from bigQuery, google cloud SQL or any other service that charges per transaction. I am not liable for any costs incurred through misuse of this tool.
- (2018-05-11) Nari Mohan: Great easy and simple tool to get my most recent data from my Google Sheets Workflow into my Data Studio Reports.
- (2017-09-14) Vlad Shestal: Большое спасибо!
- (2017-05-01) Jan Ślusarz: Thanks a lot! You are my hero bro!;)
- (2017-02-27) Dan Jennings: Easy and simple way to get your Data Studio report real-time. I use it with the real-time reporting API/google sheets to get fresh data into my reports.
- (2020-09-02, v:2.3) Bruno Bonini: Not working at all
Hi. This extension is not working at all. Is there any further setup besides installing, setting timings and clicking save?
- (2020-08-25, v:2.3) Alister Bowles: Data refresh not working
I am seeing the below error - on the latest version of chrome: DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://oioocbejeoagpnhofjdhgadglffikkpp/material.min.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME
- (2020-08-13, v:2.3) SUNGDAL HONG: Pagination not working
Refreshing working fine, but pagination not working. Do you mind giving me a tip? Thanks in advance
- (2019-09-03, v:2.3) Jakob Stamm: Is the add-on working automatically on startup?
Hi! The add-on is working perfectly fine for me. I just have one issue. I set my raspberry pi to automatically start the dashboard url in chromium on startup in full screen. It seems like the add-on is only triggert when I hit the save button. Is there a way to make it start automatically?
- (2018-10-02, v:2.2) Luciano Ramo: Refreshing working fine, but pagination not
Extension is not changing pages.
- (2018-09-27, v:2.2) igolfchip2: Still not refreshing
Using Chrome 69.0.3497.100, not able to refresh screens
- (2018-09-20, v:2.2) Question on Privacy
Does this extension read and/or store any information that is being refreshed? The dashboard that I would like to auto refresh contains personally identifiable information and privacy is a very big concern of mine. Thanks for the great extension!
- (2018-08-09, v:2.2) Update 2.2 Issue
2.2 does not seem to change pages. Any ideas?
- (2018-08-02, v:2.2) Updated to 2.2 and still not working
Updated to 2.2 and reports still not changing pages. Any ideas?
- (2018-07-18, v:2.1) Wyatt Erp: Quit Refreshing
This tool has been working awesome for a few weeks but it suddenly quit. When I set up the interval for 30 seconds, it does nothing. Any tips for troubleshooting and/or fixing this? We've re-installed the plugin, full restarted chrome, cleared chaches and data, etc.
- (2018-06-12, v:2.1) Not working?
I set checked the auto-refresh box and set 5 seconds before refresh, nothing seems to happen. How do I know if it's doing anything on my data studio report?
- (2018-01-11, v:1.1) Parag Potdar: What if more than one report opened in chrome
HI I I have 2-3 reports open for google data studio will it work on all
- (2018-01-11, v:1.1) Parag Potdar: Is chrome required to be opened
Hi 1. IF I need to refresh data in every hour I need to set timing to 3600--Is this correct 2. If I refresh it here it will show refreshed data to all users -- Is this correct 3. My chrome need to be open for this to work. On any PC I need to keep chrome open and required data studio page to open-- Is this correct