Auto-refresh and automated pagination of your Google Data Studio reports, on a chosen interval.
Auto-refresh & auto-pagination your Google Data Studio reports! 1. Supports multiple Tabs 2. Custom interval for refresh & Pagination 3. Paginate between Chrome tabs with different reports opened. **** The pagination works only when the pagination is on TOP of the report, and not on the left **** !!! WARNING!!! fetching data from paid cloud DB such as BigQuery, cost money. We are not responsible for any costs caused by refreshing the report. Put your amazing Data Studio dashboard on a big screen and the extension will take care of the refresh & pagination for all open reports. After installation: 1. Go to the desired Data Studio dashboard and refresh it manually. 2. Click the extension button and choose the refresh interval and Pagination interval (auto rotate) 3. Support multi-reports on multiple tabs at the same time! Unfortunately, and until Google will allow, only user with editing privileges can use this extension. 4. The pagination works only when the pagination is visible on TOP of the report, and not on the left side . !!! WARNING!!! fetching data from paid cloud DB such as BigQuery, cost money. We are not responsible for any costs caused by refreshing the report. By installing the extension you are aware of such costs that might imply.
- (2020-11-23) Artur Felix: Last version 3.1 was not working anymore on Chrome. Uninstalled it and installed it again with "Allow this extension to read and change all your data on websites you visit: On all sites". Now works again!
- (2020-10-30) Francesco Pastorelli: It does not refresh me on the dashboard with data retrieved from Google Sheets (data sent with Google Forms). How to solve the problem?
- (2020-10-15) Trương Công Thịnh: It's work great !
- (2020-03-12) Eggie Huang: Excellent and easy to use!
- (2020-02-21) Leandro Jardim: Hello, do you know why i can't access options ? It's grey...
- (2019-08-30) Antoine Cossard: Really usefull feature. It keeps my dashboards updated during the day. Shame its not part of Google Data Studio
- (2019-06-12) Jithesh Ambalapad: Works great, when it moves from one to the other it works fine, but once it reaches the last page it starts to flip backwards, is there a way to change that? or am i missing some setting in data studio
- (2019-04-25) Samuel Koop: Perfect for a data dashboard displayed on a TV.
- (2019-01-08) kinkoi Lo: Hi, I have a date range control on the report. I set the range to "yesterday". Any suggestion to refresh the date too? Thank you!
- (2018-10-15) Linas Gromovas: Super cool
- (2018-10-10) Managed to get this working straight away on my Google Data studio dashboard. However when i tried to load the Chrome Store via our TV browser, it says I can't download Chrome Extensions on a mobile device. Is there a way around this so we can can have our dashboards updating throughout the day on our TV. Thanks!
- (2018-09-28) Isaac Gadea: This is awesome. I wonder why datastudio doesnt come with a feature like this..
- (2018-09-24) Used to work great, but broken on the latest version of Chrome
- (2018-09-20) Love the tool, but the extension seems to have stopped working with the recent chrome update.
- (2018-08-14) Thiago Goulart: Excellent, but data refresh does not work with embed link format such as https://datastudio.google.com/embed/reporting/1LA1Mnc2zvJZpSkQHuk-AJawMtvK3qRfW/page/MMWW
- (2018-07-04) asger storebjerg: Solved my issue perfectly. Without this plugin my integration from mailchimp to data studio would be useless. Thanks!
- (2018-05-26) Fredric Uribe: Awesome tool! Quick question..is there a way to change the Auto-Pagination schedule?
- (2018-04-06) luis de la hoz: la idea que actualice por vista y edicion
- (2018-01-05) Terry Richards: Using this app to provide clients real time reporting from Google sheets to Google Data Studio integration. A+ Now I just have to figure out a way to leave a machine running all the time for the chrome plugin to keep everything updating.
- (2017-11-15) Nuwan Ranasinghe: Simply awesome. Thank you!!!
- (2017-09-15) Alexandre Augusto de Almeida: Excellent, now with this extension we can use Data Studio on our Dashboards
- (2017-08-20) Huỳnh Phát Huệ Tâm: hay
- (2017-08-11) Dave Mattson: Works great for using a Data Studio page on a non-interactive TV dashboard.
- (2017-08-09) Nick A: Great tool! Fills a clear feature gap in Google Data Studio.
- (2020-12-24, v:3.5) Владимир Скворцов: kiosk or app mode
It seems it doesn't work in kiosk or app mode. Is there a way to make it work?
- (2020-12-23, v:3.1) Lidiia Solomakha: Doesnt work
Hi! in my chrome, extension still doesnt work. Maybe there is some ways to fixs it?
- (2020-12-03, v:3.1) Dominique Koelewijn: Pagination is going from 1, 2, 3, 4 and back 3, 2, 1 and forward again.
Hi there, Pagination is going from 1, 2, 3, 4 and back 3, 2, 1 and forward again. I would like to get this from 1, 2, 3, 4, *repeat* 1, 2, 3, 4 *repeat* To me that seems more a default option or am I wrong? ;-) Kind regards, Dominique
- (2020-11-24, v:3.1) Elias da Silva Policena: Plugin refresh time
Hello! Great job in this plugin! I would like to know if there is an option to refresh below 1 minute. If you could share your plugin's github, we can fork it. Many thanks!
- (2020-11-23, v:3.1) Artur Felix: version 3.1 not working anymore on last Chrome.
Great extension, however none of the options work anymore on Chrome. Though version 2.2 on Edge does work.
- (2020-11-18, v:3.1) Victorino Vila: Not open Data Studi Auto Refresh menu
Hi. After install Auto Refrehs, when I click in Auto Refresh button in top right of my chrome browser nothing happen.
- (2020-11-17, v:3.1) Andreas Westiner: Refresh Plugin not working anymore
Hi. We used your refresh plugin successfully for our dashboards but since some time (days, maybe weeks) nothing happens anymore. No matter which refresh rate i set, the refresh plugin just seems to do nothing anymore. You have any idea?
- (2020-09-02, v:3.1) Bruno Bonini: More frequent auto refresh
Hi there! The tool works really well. But, it would be just perfect if it could autorefresh in seconds too. Do you intend to ship this feature in the near future?
- (2020-08-13, v:3.1) SUNGDAL HONG: pagination problem
I really appreciated for your tool Auto refresh is working well, but pagination not working Do you have any advice for me?
- (2020-08-10, v:3.1) BOTÃO E CIA: Data Studio Auto Refresh
Ola. A extenção estava funcionando bem, porém hoje não esta mais atualizando automaticamente. A extenção esta tendo algum problema?
- (2020-08-04, v:3.0) Lee Everson: Cant seem to get this working
Hi Chrome version Version 84.0.4147.105 (Official Build) (64-bit) I dont seem to be able to get any features of this extension working. refresh or pagnate of chrome tabs. Any help or advise?
- (2020-07-14, v:3.0) Prajna Shetty: Cost
What is the cost involved for Big Query DB
- (2020-06-17, v:3.0) Damien Harley: Google Sheets
Will the auto refresh work for cached data from google sheets? Right now some of my GAS populate google sheets which acts as a data source for some dashboards within Google Data Studio, the google sheet gets populated and is stored as cached data but it requires a manual refresh to update the dashboard.
- (2020-06-17, v:3.0) QUAD 2.0: pagination pause when navigating
does this extension have an auto pause for the pagination when navigating. If i am actively navigating on a specific slide when presenting to a team or meeting, it will still change do to the interval time i have set. is there a way to pause the interval automatically without manually turning off the extension?
- (2020-05-06, v:2.2) Elizabeth Salgado: Data Studio Projection
I downloaded this extension on my computer, worked perfected when i set the refresh and paginate time intervals. However, this is planned to be projected on a digital monitor and i cannot download this extension on it. I there another way around to projecting this auto refresh on my monitor?
- (2020-02-13, v:2.2) Peter Larsson: Top menu is showing for a second on each rotation
On each page view the Google Data Studio menu bar is showing for a second. It is set to "Initially hidden". Is this an error?
- (2020-02-11, v:2.2) Tristan Gallagher: Doesn't refresh ?
Hi Dev, thanks for the ad-don, its nice. not sure if a recent google update has caused issues with your ad-don, but it doesn't seem to refresh at all ?
- (2020-01-24, v:2.2) Nam Nguyen: Doesn't refresh correctly
I set the plugin to refresh every 2 minutes, it looks like it refreshes but the data isn't actually refreshed. When I manually click the refresh button in Data Studios, then the data actually updates. Any idea how I can fix this?
- (2019-11-05, v:2.2) Kiko Li: Google Analytics data refresh but doesn't change
Hi, my dashboard used Google Analytics as data source. I set it up to refresh every 10 mins, which did refresh but the data just remain the same (while the same data on Google Analytics already changed). Do you know what might happen?
- (2019-10-07, v:2.2) Giulio Della Rocca: Cannot see plugin correctly
Hi, I cannot see plugin correctly, I can see only the following options: - This can read and change site data - Options (greyed) - Remove from Chrome - Hide in Chrome menu - Manage extensions Can you help me? Do I have to install something else?
- (2019-08-26, v:2.2) Dharmendra Mohapatra: The extension is always grayed for data studio
The extension is always grayed out and doesn't show the options to auto refresh. I am the owner of the report. Tried all the things. cleared the cache, restarted browser but still same result. Kindly suggest. That would be much appreciated!.
- (2019-08-20, v:2.0) Arun Kumar ` Krishnan: Data Refresh Issue
Hi, Im using this add on for a long time now for the past 2 days the data in data studio dashboard is not working, I didnt make any changes in the data studio dashboard access. I have also done browser reset, removed and added the extension but still didnt work.Can you please let me know how to fix this issue?
- (2019-08-19, v:2.0) Danny Newmark: No refresh since last DataStudio update
Hey Assaf, Your extension has been working great on the dashboards we have around the office for well over a year now but broke last week with the last UI update to the header (incl. a change to the refresh button). Did the change effect the extension? Do you happen to have a timeline?
- (2019-07-26, v:2.0) Maarten van Heeren: No auto refresh
I've installed it, set it up right (I think), but the dashboard ain't autorefreshing. Something i'm missing?
- (2019-05-21, v:2.0) Åsa Herner: Can't get the plugin to work
Hi, I´ve installed the plugin and accepted google data studio URLs to use it. But I can't see that anything happens. No auto pagination. (I have the pagination set to top according to instructions). And I don´t see where to set the intervalls/timings. The menu option "alternative" is greyed out.
- (2019-05-09, v:2.0) Kari Nordholm: Privacy Concerns
Hi, and thank you for this great extension. Does this extension read or store any information from the dashboard?
- (2019-04-23, v:2.0) C Squared Search Account Management: Nothing pops up
I am unable to use your extension. I am unsure why. I have followed all other suggestions and videos. I have emailed you and never heard back.
- (2019-03-06, v:2.0) Pagination
Hello, Many thanks for the extension. 1. Is there a fix for the pagination running forward instead of backwards? 2. Would it be possible to paginate quicker than 1 minute? Between 10-30 seconds? Thanks, Ava