Refresh a page automatically and get notified when keywords change.
This is the popular Auto Refresh Plus plugin cleaned for malicious code. - Refresh your browser based on time, and see in the extension icon how much time is left. - Match pages with regexes when something changes
- (2020-01-16) Mohsin Alam: Every Reload Taking to Bottom of The Page! The extension is great, I love it. But each time it auto-refresh the page and it takes me the bottom of the web page. This is frustrating. I want to reload like normal refresh web page when we click manually on the reload button of the browser.
- (2019-11-22) Carlos Gomez: la mejor de todas las extensiones de este tipo
- (2019-10-30) Ruslan Bozzhanov: Пожалуйста, добавьте опцию перехода на определенную веб-страницу при нахождении или исчезновении определенного текста. Please, add a feature to open specific URL once it FINDS or LOSES the target text on a webpage.
- (2019-10-07) Karley Ramirez: Good!
- (2019-10-07) Jhosmen Pinzon: Buena extension
- (2019-08-01) ExpertEase Group: Brilliant app. Does what it says it does, perfectly. Highly recommended.
- (2019-05-29) Fady Wagih: Page monitor didn't work on dynamic text
- (2019-05-15) Imtiaze Opu: Works great, please implement few more features. 1. Better if I could define a range in Settings for the random refresh time range 2. Keyboard shortcut for random refresh 3. Keyboard shortcut for each defined time interval Thanks a lot!
- (2019-05-14) Udayraj: The page monitoring feature is a really nice feature for notifying and works smoothly!
- (2019-04-21) rakesh hr: Absolutely worthless... i lost a chance to get tickets because i trusted this extension.... dont install it ....
- (2019-04-10) Shan Rock: Latest update broke it. Can no longer set specific time refresh.
- (2019-01-16) I love the functionality, however the timer won't shut up!
- (2018-12-26) Sebastian Streichan: spam!
- (2018-08-31) Hezekia Randriantsoa: 4, c'est très pratique et répond à mes ententes. Juste une demande pour amélioration.Si vous pouvez ajouter aussi: - l'option auto stop, du genre si on detecte certains mots sur la page, l'auto refresh s'arrête automatiquement - l'option stop loading, du genre la page s'arrête de charger en n-ième sécondes. Ce sera le top!
- (2018-08-28) VrAnjkexX: pozzz
- (2018-08-06) Md.Rabbi Hossain: very
- (2018-07-29) Abdul Qayum: good
- (2018-07-11) keiner cardenas: no intiendo nada ya la istale pero haora como gano vistas
- (2018-05-04) Martha Juarez: Gracias :)
- (2018-05-03) Lewis Hemens: Somehow breaks cookies, or local storage - forces me to get logged out of the site I am trying to refresh the moment it starts. Unusable.
- (2018-02-17) thebaigan people: mout kafa n
- (2018-02-08) Austine Lience: Very Goodddddd!!! Many Thanks :D :D GBU!
- (2018-01-28) Md Moklesar Rahman: Great extension
- (2018-01-28) oban sobana: di coba
- (2018-01-21) Video Nepal: Fantastic.. useful.. i love it
- (2019-12-12, v:6.3.0) Chicken Licken: How can I alter the default Min and Max settings?
I would like to set these to default to different values when I open the extension.
- (2019-12-04, v:6.3.0) Craig Dunlop: Notifications not working
I really enjoy your extension, but I cant seem to make the notifications work properly. I would like if it notified me of any change in the website. Since I couldn't find a way to do that I set it to find the target 2019. When I set it to monitor the page for the keyword, the notification goes off within a minute or two even though there's been no change on the page. How do I make it work correctly. If I could get the notifications to work, I would love this extension.
- (2019-10-30, v:6.3.0) Ruslan Bozzhanov: Feature
Please, add a feature to open specific URL once it FINDS or LOSES the target text on a webpage.
- (2019-10-15, v:6.3.0) Kelvin Yang: Sound plays for half a second
I have set it to loop until notification box is clicked, but there is no notification box and the sound immediately stops.
- (2019-10-12, v:6.3.0) Emre Tokluoğlu: Tekrarlamıyor
Sayfayı bir kez yeniliyor sonrasında duruyor devam etmiyor
- (2019-08-24, v:6.3.0) benjo amistoso: reee12e12e
- (2019-07-31, v:6.3.0) Ivan Berbeka: Offer, finalization of the application! use default
Dear author, since we already write the text Default in the settings of the application, you couldn’t make it so that when you call up the application by clicking on the button, you don’t need to press the Use Default button and let the default text be written there. And instead of the Use Default button, add the Clear button so that you can quickly clear the default field and write another text that is needed for the refresh.
- (2019-06-26, v:6.3.0) Juno Kampstra: Features to enhance usability for progress/build monitors
Thank you for the extension. The autostart/load feature is nice to have chrome auto load an URL. When starting chromium in kiosk mode the toolbar is not created/visible (like fullscreen mode; F11 key). Though it cannot be showed by using F11. It would be nice to autoload an URL, and subsequently have chromium go Fullscreen. Also applying a zoomfactor would enlarge the page to show elements enlarged. To show a different section of the page, maybe a horizontal and vertical scroll factor or offset can be added. Setting this value probably will be trial and error, but allows most flexibility.
- (2019-05-16, v:6.3.0) Владимир К: Monetization of browser extensions
Hello, We are looking for partners with extensions who are interested in installing our SDK extension for Chrome/Opera/Yandex. Our SDK collects anonymously advertisements. Are you interested in the discussion? This can be an additional income for you. We do not compete with any other monetization. All this is compatible and transparent, does not affect the UX speed, surfing speed and user usability. Thanks! -- Kind regards, Vladimir grow.rdd at gmail.com
- (2019-04-10, v:6.3.0) Shan Rock: Update broke extension
I can no longer set time specific refreshes since the last update.
- (2019-01-30, v:6.2.1) Change default max random interval
Hello! Please tell me, how to change default max random interval from 30 to 15 seconds? I want everytime when I start browser to see 15 second max default time for random interval. Maybe I must to edit files in .crx? Thanks!
- (2019-01-28, v:6.2.1) kester ratcliff: Page Monitor
Does the Page Monitor feature only monitor the displayed page or also the page source code? I'm using it to try to get a ticket for a sold out event, there are multiple places on the displayed page which say "Available" even when there is no ticket available, but only one place in the source code which says "contentAvailableTickets: 1" when there is 1. Will it work if I set it to monitor the page for a text string which would only be in the page source code? If not, can you fairly easily make that possible? Thanks!