Refresh a page automatically and get notified when keywords change.
This is the popular Auto Refresh Plus plugin cleaned for malicious code. - Refresh your browser based on time, and see in the extension icon how much time is left. - Match pages with regexes when something changes
- (2020-07-17) Nur ali: very good
- (2020-07-14) Nurunnesa Sushama: thanks a lot
- (2020-07-13) All Tips BD: wow
- (2020-07-09) Adrian Gregory: How do we make it notify if anything on the page changes?
- (2020-07-07) Shaun Collier: It's been launching scam and porn site pop-ups, including an ad for a new extension (from June 2020 apparently) called Auto Refresh Premium. The ads used a myhappyads API. The ad claims that using the new extension will save a person $99 and the offer will expire at midnight. Ridiculous. Who would pay $99 for an extension that refreshes pages using a timer anyway? It's a simple idea really. The best part is that this very extension is described this as "the popular Auto Refresh Plus plugin cleaned for malicious code". Kinda funny considered what I got today. This extension was made by Jonas Lomholdt, but this new "Auto Refresh Premium" is apparently by, well... "Auto Refresh Premium". Doesn't seem fishy at all! Whatever the case, I would never recommend this extension again. Don't trust "Auto Refresh Premium" either. They're both shady as hell and could do who knows what to your computer. If you have either, uninstall immediately.
- (2020-04-12) Gaming NewsTV: Nice extension, but please update or add option for notify when web page finish load and not when the countdown ends. Buena extensión, pero actualice o agregue la opción para notificar cuando la página web termine de cargar y no cuando finalice la cuenta regresiva. Thanks you / gracias.
- (2020-04-01) Jon Woodward: great extension, super useful!
- (2020-03-18) Jiange Huang: Since Auto Refresh extension can not work, I use this extension to replace it and it works fine. Sugguest: If it can add indication to page tab on UI, it will be better.
- (2020-03-11) Тимур Абилов: Не стартует автоматически при запуске браузера. Каждый раз приходится вручную запускать. В этом плане Super Auto Refresh был намного удобнее.
- (2020-03-01) Yi Li: It didn't notify me when the page lost a text.
- (2020-01-22) Jan Zeze: It's good but for unknown reason I can't use the "Monitor for changes" functionality with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. I've unputed "Popun notif. when it loses the following text" and my text is "No data available" aka whenever there's a new case in the queue I want it to notify which actually doesn't happen. Is that a known issue, or I'm doing something wrong? Could you please help
- (2020-01-16) Mohsin Alam: Every Reload Taking to Bottom of The Page! The extension is great, I love it. But each time it auto-refresh the page and it takes me the bottom of the web page. This is frustrating. I want to reload like normal refresh web page when we click manually on the reload button of the browser.
- (2019-11-22) Carlos Gomez: la mejor de todas las extensiones de este tipo
- (2019-10-30) Ruslan Bozzhanov: Пожалуйста, добавьте опцию перехода на определенную веб-страницу при нахождении или исчезновении определенного текста. Please, add a feature to open specific URL once it FINDS or LOSES the target text on a webpage.
- (2019-10-07) Karley Ramirez: Good!
- (2019-10-07) Jhosmen Pinzon: Buena extension
- (2019-08-01) ExpertEase Group: Brilliant app. Does what it says it does, perfectly. Highly recommended.
- (2019-05-29) Fady Wagih: Page monitor didn't work on dynamic text
- (2019-05-15) Imtiaze Opu: Works great, please implement few more features. 1. Better if I could define a range in Settings for the random refresh time range 2. Keyboard shortcut for random refresh 3. Keyboard shortcut for each defined time interval Thanks a lot!
- (2019-05-14) Udayraj: The page monitoring feature is a really nice feature for notifying and works smoothly!
- (2019-04-21) rakesh hr: Absolutely worthless... i lost a chance to get tickets because i trusted this extension.... dont install it ....
- (2019-04-10) Shan Rock: Latest update broke it. Can no longer set specific time refresh.
- (2019-01-16) I love the functionality, however the timer won't shut up!
- (2018-12-26) Sebastian Streichan: spam!
- (2018-08-31) Hezekia Randriantsoa: 4, c'est très pratique et répond à mes ententes. Juste une demande pour amélioration.Si vous pouvez ajouter aussi: - l'option auto stop, du genre si on detecte certains mots sur la page, l'auto refresh s'arrête automatiquement - l'option stop loading, du genre la page s'arrête de charger en n-ième sécondes. Ce sera le top!
- (2020-07-09, v:6.3.0) Adrian Gregory: Auto Refresh Plus
How do we make it notify if anything on the page changes?
- (2020-06-29, v:6.3.0) Linda W: Alarm setting
The alarm doesn't go off when targeted word is found. Please advise on a solution.
- (2020-06-28, v:6.3.0) pushistik6: updates every 10 seconds
Постоянно приходится мучиться с настройкой произвольного таймера обновления. Выбрано произвольное время, точка стоит в нужном чекбксе, а оно все равно почему-то обновляет каждые 10 секунд! Это какой-то кошмар! Constantly have to worry about setting an arbitrary update timer. An arbitrary time is selected, the point is in the correct checkbox, but for some reason it still updates every 10 seconds! This is some kind of nightmare!
- (2020-04-27, v:6.3.0) NN NN: it keeps notifying!
Suddenly it keeps notifying even if there's no change!!! just notifies every time it loads! i don't know what's the problem!!! it used to be great before.
- (2020-04-10, v:6.3.0) Gaming NewsTV: Feature
It is very useful, it would be better to notify after updating the web pages and not when the countdown ends.
- (2020-04-04, v:6.3.0) Melania Trump: Hi
I'm using this to detect changes in the amounts of sales items on one website. They're indicated like this: "All ads, 12" on that site. So my "terms" (LOST) are thereby: , 12 , 16 , 5 This plugin works perfect except lately I have run into a bug. My windows 10 tablet and windows 8 laptop both have this problem (my windows 10 laptop doesnt have it) when text ", 5" or ", 25" disappear, this doesn't trigger alarm. I have no idea why, but I assume it has to do with number 5, since I have only run into this with terms ending in 5.
- (2019-12-12, v:6.3.0) Chicken Licken: How can I alter the default Min and Max settings?
I would like to set these to default to different values when I open the extension.
- (2019-12-04, v:6.3.0) Craig Dunlop: Notifications not working
I really enjoy your extension, but I cant seem to make the notifications work properly. I would like if it notified me of any change in the website. Since I couldn't find a way to do that I set it to find the target 2019. When I set it to monitor the page for the keyword, the notification goes off within a minute or two even though there's been no change on the page. How do I make it work correctly. If I could get the notifications to work, I would love this extension.
- (2019-10-30, v:6.3.0) Ruslan Bozzhanov: Feature
Please, add a feature to open specific URL once it FINDS or LOSES the target text on a webpage.
- (2019-10-15, v:6.3.0) Kelvin Yang: Sound plays for half a second
I have set it to loop until notification box is clicked, but there is no notification box and the sound immediately stops.
- (2019-10-12, v:6.3.0) Emre Tokluoğlu: Tekrarlamıyor
Sayfayı bir kez yeniliyor sonrasında duruyor devam etmiyor
- (2019-08-24, v:6.3.0) benjo amistoso: reee12e12e
- (2019-07-31, v:6.3.0) Ivan Berbeka: Offer, finalization of the application! use default
Dear author, since we already write the text Default in the settings of the application, you couldn’t make it so that when you call up the application by clicking on the button, you don’t need to press the Use Default button and let the default text be written there. And instead of the Use Default button, add the Clear button so that you can quickly clear the default field and write another text that is needed for the refresh.
- (2019-06-26, v:6.3.0) Juno Kampstra: Features to enhance usability for progress/build monitors
Thank you for the extension. The autostart/load feature is nice to have chrome auto load an URL. When starting chromium in kiosk mode the toolbar is not created/visible (like fullscreen mode; F11 key). Though it cannot be showed by using F11. It would be nice to autoload an URL, and subsequently have chromium go Fullscreen. Also applying a zoomfactor would enlarge the page to show elements enlarged. To show a different section of the page, maybe a horizontal and vertical scroll factor or offset can be added. Setting this value probably will be trial and error, but allows most flexibility.
- (2019-05-16, v:6.3.0) Владимир К: Monetization of browser extensions
Hello, We are looking for partners with extensions who are interested in installing our SDK extension for Chrome/Opera/Yandex. Our SDK collects anonymously advertisements. Are you interested in the discussion? This can be an additional income for you. We do not compete with any other monetization. All this is compatible and transparent, does not affect the UX speed, surfing speed and user usability. Thanks! -- Kind regards, Vladimir grow.rdd at gmail.com
- (2019-04-10, v:6.3.0) Shan Rock: Update broke extension
I can no longer set time specific refreshes since the last update.
- (2019-01-30, v:6.2.1) Change default max random interval
Hello! Please tell me, how to change default max random interval from 30 to 15 seconds? I want everytime when I start browser to see 15 second max default time for random interval. Maybe I must to edit files in .crx? Thanks!
- (2019-01-28, v:6.2.1) kester ratcliff: Page Monitor
Does the Page Monitor feature only monitor the displayed page or also the page source code? I'm using it to try to get a ticket for a sold out event, there are multiple places on the displayed page which say "Available" even when there is no ticket available, but only one place in the source code which says "contentAvailableTickets: 1" when there is 1. Will it work if I set it to monitor the page for a text string which would only be in the page source code? If not, can you fairly easily make that possible? Thanks!