Simplest way to automatically reload and refresh webpages with custom time interval in just one-click
Often need to auto refresh or auto reload web page to look for update? Tired of clicking the F5 button to auto reload or auto refresh a web page? Let Super Simple Auto Refresh do the dirty work. Finally an extension that is super simple to use and super easy to setup for you to auto refresh and auto reload a website! With Super Simple Auto Refresh, you just need to pick an auto refresh or auto reload time interval to start auto refresh the website, you can also define a customized auto refresh and auto reload time interval too! Additional features: - Option to enabled auto refresh in hard reload (Ctrl + F5) way to avoid local cache - Tracks all your auto refresh and auto reload website and countdown progress in Dashboard - Real time icon update for countdown timer for auto refresh process - Syncs all your settings and auto refresh and auto reload page across all your devices
- (2020-01-23) ümran can: süper aga söze gerek yok görüyorsunuz
- (2020-01-22) Junnan Zhang: Simple and great!
- (2020-01-21) Андрей Ермалович: Good for Job. Thanks!
- (2020-01-20) 風霜: 簡單易懂好上手!
- (2020-01-20) Max Young: Great tool, helpful
- (2020-01-18) 刘勇: 好用‘简单
- (2020-01-18) Saif Ullah: Love it
- (2020-01-17) Matt M: I loved the extension it is useful and compared to other extensions available on the store, this is one of the most reliable extensions I hope this extension will be available also in Microsoft Edge Browser.
- (2020-01-16) Lee xx: 超级喜欢 简单易用的。。。。。给大大的点赞
- (2020-01-14) Mahdi Mortezazadeh: install it♥♥♥
- (2020-01-11) Esa Edvik: Does what it says. Choose a refresh timer or make a custom one and it loops till stopped. Perfect. Yet to test if it works for more complex tabs or if it just refreshes the URL instead.
- (2020-01-11) Amyel LAdines: nice
- (2020-01-10) スズキユミ: 有提示音就好了 ！！！哪位大神指点下刷新后提示音怎么解决？
- (2020-01-08) Md Akil Ahmed: It's nice, clean and efficient but could you please add a feature that is to set the custom list of websites that I want to reload on one go instead of applying to every page.
- (2020-01-04) 空白: 很好用的插件，前端开发非常适合
- (2019-12-31) Yun-Shen Chiang: 超簡易好用方便之工具啊!
- (2019-12-27) Xuan Qin: 太好用啦
- (2019-12-27) zoniliu kororv: concise, convenient, and powerful
- (2019-12-26) 李冲: 点不了秒这个选项
- (2019-12-24) 水鸢: 非常棒
- (2019-12-24) FunnY BoY: does what it claims to do. dope extension and its supper easy to use as-well.
- (2019-12-23) ufan0: 很棒的效率工具！
- (2019-12-16) Bob Huang: 很方便使用 讚
- (2019-12-14) Mahboob Khan: aweosom
- (2019-12-05) YanAnHuaZai: 使用简单，功能也足够，很棒！
- (2020-01-06, v:1.0.3) Harsh Kumar Gupta: Open Source
Is Github to this extension available. Just for the sake of understanding the way it works
- (2019-11-13, v:1.0.3) Alexander Popov: Refresh until response status is OK
It'd be nice to have an option like "Refresh until response status is OK (200)", for pages with errors like 500, 502, 504, etc.
- (2019-10-17, v:1.0.3) ahh balabala: Hello developer~ A little advice here:
Would it possible to add a function that can take a screenshot of the web page and save in local file after every refresh? Regards, A normal user[ that saved by your program.]
- (2019-10-07, v:1.0.2) Robert Warren: Reloading 'Timeout' after a certain amount of time
Hello, Is there a possibility of requesting a 'Timeout' Feature? I need a page to reload every 2 minutes, but only when I'm at work, so if there could be a way to cancel the reloading after [A Custom number] of Hours, or the ability to set a Start and End time on a Daily and/or Weekly basis? This would be a godsend, we get in trouble for leaving refreshers running 24/7, and I just keep forgetting to turn it off :P
- (2019-09-30, v:1.0.2) RobinHood70: View All Refreshes
Is there a way to view *all* the pages you have set to refresh rather than just the ones that are currently open? I thought there used to be a way, but if there is, I can't find it anymore.
- (2019-07-17, v:1.0.1) Chun-you Lin: 此程式是否會重複上一個動作
您好，我想請問一下 因今天在公司時有使用此程式刷新網頁(已安裝一個月) 但今天突然有發生一些問題 比如說我這個頁面可管理ABCD商品是否上下架 我點擊其中A下架時，其他BCD商品也跟著下架了 因有疑問此程式是否帶有重複上一動作的功能?
- (2019-07-08, v:1.0.1) Tim Maker: Refresh After
Would it be possible to add a function, when the page is done loading Refresh after x time Now it does it unconditionally, what is fine... except sometimes i refresh faster then the loading speed and the request queue grows and grows Hope something like that is possible
- (2019-07-01, v:1.0.1) Jason B. Hirschhorn: Issue with syncing across devices
Though the option to "automatically sync refresh pages to all Chrome browsers with the same Google account, provided you have sync enabled" has been selected, nothing is synced on my other chrome browsers signed into the same google account.
- (2019-06-27, v:1.0.1) Al Mansur: Custom time of 24 hours
Custom set to 24 hours does not work. Below is from the dashboard at 5:15 AM having set a 24 hour delay yesterday at 6:00 AM. I think you may have a problem counting past 12 hours. : Casa Grande, AZ 10-Day Forecast | Weather Underground https://www.wunderground.com/forecast/us/az/casa-grande/KAZCASAG5?cm_ven=localwx_10day Time Remaining: 14:10:08
- (2019-06-20, v:1.0.0) Della MIller: Security Settings
Can you please send me your privacy terms and settings for this ad on?
- (2019-05-13, v:1.0.0) Barbara Zadai: auto Refresh
Why do I have to click continue for it to refresh. Is there a way around this? Otherwise, I may as well click the original refresh button.
4.8815 (405 votes)
Last update / version
2019-10-15 / 1.0.3