One of the best Auto Refresh app on the market. Refresh your pages on selected time interval. Super simple and easy to use.
Finally an extension that is simple to use and easy to setup with no glitches! "Auto Refresh Pro" help you automatically refreshes web pages on a selected time interval. With just one click you can refresh tabs on fixed intervals and track the countdown progress in real time by live icon update. Key features: - Straightforward user interface - Custom refresh time interval - Real time countdown timer on toolbar Auto Refresh Pro is very user friendly auto refresh and reload extension on the chrome web store market. Auto Refresh Pro helps you refresh and reload any web page and website in single click.
- (2020-01-23) POLAND-NOSTEAM Server: Working, but I've got very high cpu usage when using this
- (2020-01-15) Demis Schrekker: Werkt naar behoren. Alleen zou het fijn zijn al er wordt onthouden wanneer een timer op een bepaalde site is gezet.
- (2019-11-16) Gyovana Ellen: amei
- (2019-11-01) Jack Yin: very good
- (2019-10-25) John Lewis: Nice extension but I was expecting a little more so maybe these are suggestions. I clicked the Pro link but didn't take me to any descriptions I could find doing anything different. Well here are problems I have (1. A TVListings page I have when refreshed at 12:30am will show its first column as 12:00am. When refreshed at 12:31am it shows 12:30am as its first column. I waited with a 30min setting at 12:12 for 12:31 on the pc clock to START the plugin. BUT... I accidentally missed it. So I had to wait another 30 minutes (not good)...! So since a timer is used in programming (so not hard to add this) start out with a 'Clock Setting' (and unless you're an advanced programmer and/or have the time) you only need to use a 24-hour clock (but PAST that would be good if you know how). Then I could set CLOCK (like alarm clock) to let's say for example 12:31am and then set the timer for 30 minutes from then on. GREAT. Next to test if it would do 2 timers at once... I scrolled thru my (70+OpenTabs) and set another one where I could see a difference. When it was time to check if it worked... it took me a long time to find it so (2. Another needed feature is a LIST to show what Tabs have Timers set on them, maybe even be able to update the Alarm-Clock+Timer settings right from that list. (3. I haven't shut my notebook off yet, so I don't know if it writes a local configuration file to restart with...) (4. I know we can manually reload all Chrome tabs by using the LeftClick+Shift to another LeftClick (even though Tabs don't highlight when you RightClick+Reload they all still Reload, so at this point adding a #Reload FrontEnd to bookmark names lets me filter the Tabs I want to Reload at least... and I can keep those in a separate Window for to make it easy. Last is this extension available for other browsers like Firefox/Tor and Opera? Thanks
- (2019-10-15) Rabby Calicdan: it looks like it's broken in the latest version of chrome as of this writing. When I set 1 min it displays 31:00 When I set 2 mins it displays 32:00 it always adds a prefix of 3 but it still refreshes on the actual set time. hope the display can be fixed
- (2019-09-15) Shajad K: My organization site need to refresh every 5 minutes to keep session alive. Before this extension i wish to do manual work. ... But this extension is awesome and saved me... :)
- (2019-09-12) Leo Semenov: It works and it is free :)
- (2019-08-21) Manoel SPO: Muito pratico, adorei a extensão e recomendo.
- (2019-08-06) Milan Dhananjaya: i love this
- (2019-07-31) Evgen Romanov: После того как заканчивается время, перезагружается страница на которой я работал, это очень не удобно и изза этого потерялась информация заполненная на странице
- (2019-07-24) EAG- EfeArda: SAGOL SAYIN GELİŞTİRİCİ KARDEŞİM ELLERİNE SAĞLIK
- (2019-07-19) Елизавета Константиновна Лиманская: Постоянно слетает
- (2019-06-30) S T: 适合用来做网页
- (2019-06-23) Laphroaig Islay: It doesn't remember the settings. When i close and start Chrome the timers are off.
- (2019-06-05) Daniel Nettelfield: 10/10 Best auto refresh ever!
- (2019-05-09) Ümüt HARDAL: SAGOL SAYIN GELİŞTİRİCİ KARDEŞİM ELLERİNE SAĞLIK
- (2019-04-29) 第三题选C: very nice~
- (2019-04-27) 紫金: like
- (2019-04-26) Magnus Support AIPSOFT: nice app
- (2019-04-15) Ricardo Fuentes: Simple y útil.
- (2019-04-07) JUAN CARLOS GIRAL G.: Excelente y muy util...
- (2019-04-06) SOLDIER: Está funcionando muito bem. Acredito que seja a melhor ferramenta que possa encontrar para auto refresh de paginas. Obrigado pessoal!
- (2019-03-27) Frankie Boy: Works mostly as advertised. However, the countdown timer does not show the correct information. For example, if you say you want a page refreshed every 5 minutes, it will show 35 minutes in the timer. Seems to still do the refresh at 5 minutes though.
- (2019-03-26) Funcional e de boa performance. A melhor ferramenta que você vai encontrar pra "auto refresh" da pagina que vc deseja, somente ela; não como alguns similares que têm bugs e acabam por atualizar todas as abas ou até mesmo travar e deixar de operar. EXCELENTE!!