The best clock to see in one glance the current date and time. With an option to see the digital clock in the browser toolbar.
Show the analog clock in the menu bar of your web browser. You know in one blink the current date and time. Date Today is a lightweight and useful add-in designed to know the current time in hours and minutes. With the current day of the week, day number and current month. Are you asking yourself 'what day is it today' or 'what is the time today'? With one single click on the button you get this information, and if you click again in the popup window. You copy the current timestamp in your clipboard. So, you can paste it in your online Google Doc, Microsoft Word Document or your new Gmail email message. A few great features in this browser extension: + Show the current date and time today in the popup window + Choice for a 12H or 24H clock system + Option to show the Analog Clock in the browser button + Option to show the Digital Clock in the browser button + Option to change the color of the hour and minutes hand + Option to activate the Night Mode clock + Option to change the number and text color + Option to change the font family (Arial, Impact, Sans-serif, Time New Roman and Verdana) + See the current date and time (hours:minutes:seconds) in the toolbar + Right-click menu to paste the current timestamp (in a textbox, textfield and address bar) + And more... Project Information: https://www.stefanvd.net/project/date-today/browser/ Required Permissions: "contextMenus": This to add the paste timestamp menu item in the web browser context menu. "alarms": This to run the clock time in the background. "storage": This to save the settings on your local computer, and to sync it to your web browser account. "activeTab": This to execute the context menu action on the currently open tab. <<< Option feature >>> To protect your eyes at night and to get focus on the video player such as YouTube™. It's recommend to use and install the Turn Off the Lights https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bfbmjmiodbnnpllbbbfblcplfjjepjdn
- (2020-04-10) John Blackledge: Nice but a waste of time (pun intended). It does not display as shown. You have to click to get that view. I'd want an option to have it on permanently.
- (2020-03-03) ภ๏คђ9թг๏ツ: una de las mejores instalaciones 5 estrellas!!!
- (2020-03-03) Dani Mîrza: this extension heps me very much. I like it, and you will like it!
- (2019-12-17) إضافة جميلة
- (2019-10-28) Dnz: Would like the option to keep digital in full display mode w/choice of sizes for the display.
- (2019-10-24) Ken Green: Extension works well. But support is a bit of a mystery. I am instructed to visit the developer's website for support. There you can type a question and a list of support articles will show up, but if those don't answer your question, you are out of luck. There isn't a 'Contact Me' at the bottom, and no support email address I could find. Otherwise a good extension. In case the dev reads this, my question was about formatting the date to be copied into the clipboard. I'd like to format the date copied to the clipboard myself. Or have more options. I need YYYY-MM-DD for example.
- (2019-10-15) sd daneshi: works slowly , delay to open extension window.
- (2019-10-09) Jean-Claude Allain: It will be fine this extension can remember text like my signature/name tu write it after the date Say; "Any text 9 October 2019 20:00 MyName" Regards
- (2019-09-16) Gijs van Dinther: Doet precies wat het moet doen. Does exactly what it is supposed to do. Excellent extension.
- (2019-07-01) Navin Gurnani: The clock gets stuck to the same time. Does not refresh.
- (2019-03-13) Ali Pouradam: Really great! The option to copy Date is also nice, thank you guys!
- (2019-02-18) Diego De Leon: excelente, desde hace años la tengo y es muy buena opcion
- (2019-01-31) not working
- (2018-12-08) Bluedolphin Crow: I love this extension. It's easy to use and works very well.
- (2018-11-04) Stefane Guevremont: I like this extension, however, I think it would be even better if you could show on the badge, the day of the month with the day name under it. It is strange because the only way to see the day name is with the analog clock in the background.
- (2018-10-05) David Hanson: been using this app for years. good stuff :)
- (2018-09-12) John L. Reed: Thanks
- (2018-07-16) Max: There is no way to request support on the delopeers website. App opens a nag screen on a new tab advertising other apps each time chrome is loaded. Also the options menu for 'Date Today' is quite buggy. Uninstalling.
- (2018-06-26) Terry Witter Herr Witt: very simple ... it just works ... Good Job ...
- (2018-06-24) Findlaigh Shawe: I like everything about this - especially the easy configurability. Thank you !
- (2018-05-30) Sean Ryan: I like the easy customisation options. I've set it to show current day/month in the toolbar icon - for me it's helpful to have that visible all the time. When I hover over the icon, then the full date/time shows in a small pop-up. Clicking on the icon brings up a large pop-up of date/time. If I click on that pop-up, it copies the current date/time to Clipboard - very handy.
- (2018-03-31) Richard Hackett: I would rate this extension five stars if only it gave me the option of displaying smaller time units; I am an online wargamer, and for me it's important for launching coordinated attacks. So for me, seconds are a must, tenth of a second would be nice, hundredth of a second would be perfect.
- (2018-03-05) DJK: Recently purchased chromebook os, and came across this useful app. I had a question regarding an option for time format,I emailed the developer and was surprised at such a quick response. Just wonderful, thank you for this app
- (2018-01-27) John Eichelberg: Does just what I want, five stars!
- (2018-01-10) Reuben Shannon: it do not let us to delete the extension
4.3757 (354 votes)
Last update / version
2019-07-29 / 18.104.22.168