Puts a timer into any web tool and allows quick real time productivity tracking with all the data stored on your Toggl account
Whether you use Trello, Asana, Todoist, Jira or one of the 100+ integrated tools, start tracking time without opening a new tab. Toggl timer can now also fill your Pomodoro needs through automated reminders. To see a list of all the supported tools please visit https://support.toggl.com/toggl-button-chrome-extension/ or https://github.com/toggl/toggl-button 1. Click "Add to Chrome". 2. Log in to Toggl from the extension menu or from Toggl.com (tab can be closed) 3. Under settings give the extension permissions to inject itself into the services you desire 4. You will quickly start noticing the Toggl Button in your favourite productivity tools 5. Start timer inside one of the supported web tools and the task’s name and project will be added to your Toggl time entry. 6. Tracking your time will help boost productivity in no time Toggl Button also has advanced features like: * Pomodoro timer * Idle detection * Tracking reminder For more information on how Toggl Button works take a look at https://support.toggl.com/toggl-button-chrome-extension/ and enjoy seamless time tracking in your browser. If you have any problems or feedback regarding Toggl Button, write to us at [email protected] Toggl Button is open source and we welcome all your contributions, check out our Github repo - https://github.com/toggl/toggl-button You can check out the change log here - https://toggl.github.io/toggl-button Toggl Overview Toggl is the leading online time management tool for teams and solo users. It allows users to track the time spent on various projects and analyze productivity. You can use Toggl on the web, as a desktop widget or on your mobile – all your data gets synced in real time. Toggl is the ultimate simple online timer. Whether you need to track your work, time online and offline activities or just need a simple stopwatch from time to time, add Toggl button to your browser and see the benefits for yourself. Join over 3 million productive Togglers!
- (2019-12-11) YiShan Cheng: 在UI的介面優化設計上越做越好，可以方便刪除、調整等，工作的好工具夥伴：）
- (2019-12-07) Kevin Weatherwalks: It's okay for what I need it to do. It can be annoying to constantly reset the default project even though I have the option enabled to remember the last chosen project. Because of that, I waste a lot of time fixing those errors.
- (2019-12-03) Simphiwe Marule: This is a great tool
- (2019-11-18) Olivia Holme: Amazing app! Keep on developing it please :-)
- (2019-11-18) Dani Maietta: Me gustaría una opción de audio, para decir mi tarea y solo darle click a start. Excelente app me ayuda a mantenerme concentrado.
- (2019-11-09) Super Lambda: Super good software! Helping me track my time! Love Toggl! Thanks for the dev team!
- (2019-11-02) Dmitry Teplyakov: Часто при старте таймера Error connecting to server Запущенный таймер в веб приложении не отображается в расширении
- (2019-10-30) Jeffrey Bacon: I like the extension a lot. However, it's Pomodoro time works sometimes and sometimes not (defeating the purpose of a pomodoro timer). I do find that Toggl products don't always synch, and that I'll have a timer running on one device, move to another device, start a new task, and the first one keeps running until the next day, when I get an email from Toggl (sometimes) telling me that it's still running. All-in-all, I really like the Toggl products a lot, though. It's a step away from 5 points.
- (2019-10-27) Dmitri Verovski: Great Feature!
- (2019-10-23) Cristiano Bras Stawinski: excelente, muito útil
- (2019-10-21) Joe Niland: This extension is very useful and I use it every single day. That said, I would love the following things to be addressed: 1. Starting a new time entry using keyboard input is impossible because tabbing from the description to the project or tag dropdown doesn't allow selection of the dropdown. Tabbing to the dropdown should allow selection by arrow keys or by using typeahead search. This makes it tedious to start each entry. 2. Starting a new time entry should allow a quick way of entering the project, tags and billable/not billable. For example: "Working on proposal @MyClientProject #docs !!bill" Todoist does something similar. This would make it much quicker to start a new entry. 3. If the setting to require a project is enabled, the extension should warn of this. Currently it allows you to start an entry without a project and the only way you know you forgot to add the project is that the task Stop button won't respond. 4. If the timer is stopped on the web or by mobile app, the extension doesn't recognise this until you click the extension icon. Could you poll the Time Entries API to update the extension icon state? Thanks for all your hard work!
- (2019-10-20) Jared Chu: Didn't work with Todoist for Gmail
- (2019-10-08) Tornike Shavidze: I love Toggl. There is a problem with sync between desktop app, mobile app and chrome extension, sometimes they throw notifications by mistake.
- (2019-09-22) Cheeky Ifa: it works amazing and i love the pomodoro features
- (2019-09-19) Ismael Umpierrez: Para mi es muy útil y me sirve mucho el pomodoro timer para mantenerme enfocado.
- (2019-09-13) Adil Khan: I used it to track my pomodoros & it's helpful. I liked it.
- (2019-09-12) eslam kady: works great and the integration is very smooth and really works. The best tool to manage time.
- (2019-09-10) Julian Wattam: Fabulous extension - I am using it with Asana. I found though that even when I have the exact same project name in Asana and Toggl the project name doesn't always populate automatically - I wonder if there is some detail of the exact logic the extension follows here so I can understand the failure? It's a shame that Asana tags don't populate the Toggl tag at all - would be good to see this enhancement implemented.
- (2019-09-10) encrypted cipher: I absolutely love how toggl has helped me understand where I am placing the majority of my daily tasks & activities throughout the day! I am very blessed & fortunate to have found something like this to implement in my life & for that I am very grateful, Thank you for making this free & simple to use! 🙌🙏
- (2019-09-02) Artur Samigullin: Please add Jupyter Notebooks integration
- (2019-08-30) Marc Duke: Does exactly what I need as most of my work is browser based having the extension means I can get it running as soon as I open a browser
- (2019-08-28) Linish V S: Superb Extension. Works Perfectly and the overall app is superb can track time very efficiently. Highly Recommended!
- (2019-08-26) Masaharu Hayataki: The best time tracker!
- (2019-08-22) Regina Carbonell: Muy útil desde su versión gratuita. 100% Recomendable
- (2019-08-21) Manuel Fitz: Love the extension, would be nice if you could define a default toggl project for every JIRA Board.
- (2019-12-10, v:1.49.2) Teus van der Leden: TRELLO card gets closed when project dropdown is clicked
TRELLO in chrome Version 78.0.3904.108 (Official Build) (64-bit) today the TRELLO card gets closed when project dropdown is clicked
- (2019-11-29, v:1.49.0) Brandon Heard: Asana Integration
Hello, my toggl button stopped working within asana
- (2019-11-25, v:1.48.0) Alex Buznik: Stopped working
Hello. I used the extension for about a year (mostly with Trello), but now it stopped working. 1. It does show the list of my recent work items in the pop-up 2. Trello integration somehow broken - does not start up the timer (though the button is there).
- (2019-11-13, v:1.46.2) Asyraf Dischberg: Stop toggl from opening settings whenever i open chrome for the first time
I think this happen whenever toggl update or first connect to the internet it keeps opening the settings page which is annoying. This happen every time i open chrome for the first time when i restart my machine.
- (2019-11-01, v:1.45.0) Ricardo Pitanga: Asana - Distracting Toggl icon on list view
Hi there, great extension for Asana! I'm really liking it. One feedback: I don't think we need the Toggl icon on each row on the List view. I think we only need the icon on the Expanded view. The icon on each row is very distracting. Thanks.
- (2019-10-03, v:1.42.1) Xuân-Minh: Ticktick integration disappeared?
Hello, I've been using your Ticktick integration. Now I can't see the Toggl button anywhere in Ticktick. It has simply disappeared. What's happening? Thanks in advance for your early reply. Kind regards.
- (2019-09-25, v:1.40.7) S LT: Google Calendar Integration
Hi - I've followed the instructions and even tried a Zapier recipe, to no avail. Is there a detailed, step-by-step tutorial on how to automatically generate Google Calendar events from Toggl events? Thanks in advance.
- (2019-09-18, v:1.40.7) Jason Campbell: Jira Integraion
It does appear that there are issues w Jira integration which I believe are caused by updates they're making to their UI. As of 09.15.19 our team noticed that the Toggl button was no longer appearing in tickets where they're presented as pop ups/new layers, but we can still see them when we navigate to the permalink for the ticket. It was very handy being able to access Toggl from the layers presented while viewing sprints, so hopefully this can be resolved.
- (2019-09-05, v:1.40.7) Raina: Does not reliably start or stop
Hi Toggle team, I have been using the Toggle Chrome extension since around the start of this year. I consistently run into the issue where I click Start or Stop on the extension button, and it doesn't respond. Sometimes it shows that it started, and I go on with my work, then five minutes later realize that it's still off (or vice versa; click Stop and then when I come back to my computer, it's still running). This happens usually several times per day. I have had it on 2 computers so far, a Chromebook and now a Windows 10 computer, and the problem is consistent. I have re-installed the extension several times due to switching computers and other issues, and the problem has continued. It is a great extension otherwise, super handy, it is just not nice to have to go in to the settings and clean up my records by adding or removing time that is inaccurate. This happens more often when my internet connection is slow than when it is fast. Sorry I cannot give more details on the issue. I didn't want to leave a review because otherwise it is a great product. Best, Raina Suominen
- (2019-08-29, v:1.40.7) Carlos Ibrahim Arias: Bad Microsoft to-do URL in integrations tab
Hello, The URL listed in the integrations tab for Microsoft To-Do is to-do.microsoft.com and we are using to-do.office.com instead. We can use the custom integrations but it took us some time to find that solution. The integration is also inserting the toggl button in some taks on the right side and in others in the left side in the tasks list. It seems it has something to do if they are taks added with to-do or get it from planner. Thanks in advanced. Regards, Carlos
- (2019-08-28, v:1.40.7) Crane Chronicle: Does not function in Chrome 49
I am able to download and enable the extension just fine in Chrome 49.0.2623.112, but attempting to pull up the settings for the extension gives tabs at the top for General, Pomodoro Timer, Integrations, Telemetry, and My Account. Nothing loads when any of these options are selected and I'm unable to use the extension. Upgrading to a newer version is not possible at this time due to other software requirements at our office.