Puts a timer into any web tool and allows quick real time productivity tracking with all the data stored on your Toggl account
Whether you use Trello, Asana, Todoist, Jira or one of the 100+ integrated tools, start tracking time without opening a new tab. Toggl timer can now also fill your Pomodoro needs through automated reminders. To see a list of all the supported tools please visit https://support.toggl.com/toggl-button-chrome-extension/ or https://github.com/toggl/toggl-button 1. Click "Add to Chrome". 2. Log in to Toggl from the extension menu or from Toggl.com (tab can be closed) 3. Under settings give the extension permissions to inject itself into the services you desire 4. You will quickly start noticing the Toggl Button in your favourite productivity tools 5. Start timer inside one of the supported web tools and the task’s name and project will be added to your Toggl time entry. 6. Tracking your time will help boost productivity in no time Toggl Button also has advanced features like: * Pomodoro timer * Idle detection * Tracking reminder For more information on how Toggl Button works take a look at https://support.toggl.com/toggl-button-chrome-extension/ and enjoy seamless time tracking in your browser. If you have any problems or feedback regarding Toggl Button, write to us at [email protected] Toggl Button is open source and we welcome all your contributions, check out our Github repo - https://github.com/toggl/toggl-button You can check out the change log here - https://toggl.github.io/toggl-button Toggl Overview Toggl is the leading online time management tool for teams and solo users. It allows users to track the time spent on various projects and analyze productivity. You can use Toggl on the web, as a desktop widget or on your mobile – all your data gets synced in real time. Toggl is the ultimate simple online timer. Whether you need to track your work, time online and offline activities or just need a simple stopwatch from time to time, add Toggl button to your browser and see the benefits for yourself. Join over 3 million productive Togglers!
- (2020-04-13) Doug Baumwall: Pays for itself by reducing unbilled hours
- (2020-04-08) Anja Mouraviova: simple, cross-platform and veryuseful!
- (2020-04-07) Александр Бреганов: Tried different other. Nearly the best solution by the grouping of the same Pomodoro activities. Love it.
- (2020-04-06) Kelly Arwine: I love this tool. I have tried MANY and keep coming back to Toggl. UI is intuitive. It does exactly what it supposed to and I love the multi-platform support. It's made my sessions of deep work much more productive.
- (2020-04-04) Dmitry Surname: I installed this extension on the latest version of Chrome 80.0.3987.163 (Official Build) (64-bit). I logged in to my Toggle account and enabled Evernote in Integrations. I checked that in the "manage extensions" page, that the options "Automatically allow access on the following sites" and *://*.evernote.com/* are on. I turned off the Ublock extension. I restarted Chrome. The "Toggl button" does not appear in any of my Evernote note webpages. Waste of time.
- (2020-04-03) Dominic Hall: Functional and works as advertised except that there is absolutely no Toggl integration showing up for be in any of my web apps like Google Calendar or Notion. This was one of the main reasons I downloaded the extension and it's frustrating that I can't simply start a Toggl timer from an event in the calendar like advertised.
- (2020-04-01) Taylor Fiscus: This extension and Toggl in general are great. I even use their invoice template and attach a PDF of my report for my clients. It's so intuitive and you can customize it down pretty far. I'm a big fan. Even when my client suggested Harvest because it has integrations with Asana, I'm sticking with Toggl...and of course it also has integrations with all the apps I use as well since there are well over 130 in there. Thanks!
- (2020-03-29) Manuel Prieto Hinojosa: This Chrome addon is fine but it would be better if it auto-stops the tracking when you close the browser. Sometimes i forgot to stop it and the task is still running the next day.
- (2020-03-20) Sebastian Thalhammer: Absolutely helpful.
- (2020-03-13) Clive HG Lee: doesn't work with windows 10 scaling... EDIT: works now! and works on MacOS too! Thank you for making this that much easier to use!
- (2020-03-05) bora oren: great! simple as possible
- (2020-02-18) Thomas Roubal: Unfortunately not working with Trello, if so tell me how, but your introduction video ist not showing how.
- (2020-02-04) Степан Черемисин: Удобно юзать! Отчеты потом могут дать интересную статистику, довольно занятно их анализировать потом. После использования расширения исчезли пробелы памяти, куда растратил время в течение дня :)
- (2020-01-29) Carolina Yanez: Increíble!! Excelente app para mejorar la productividad!! Con sus herramientas permite controlar el tiempo invertido en cada actividad e incluso el tiempo que nos distraemos!! El timer pomodoro incorporado es muy útil igual!! Sería aún más genial si pudieran implementar una opción para que cuando se agote el tiempo del timer, se pueda volver a reiniciar el mismo mientras se desarrolla misma actividad!!
- (2020-01-27) Krystyna Gordon: An amazing plugin, has really helped my business grow and help me be more accountable to myself, my team and my clients. Would highly recommend for the designers, developers and creatives out there who are looking to grow their business and add true structure to it. I love toggl!
- (2020-01-18) Jay Here: Does this take screenshots?
- (2020-01-16) Mahalia Mills: A convenient extension being able to quickly start the timer. However it is annoying that there is an additional step to add the project; we should be able to select this on the same screen as writing the description. Would be nice if it were smart enough to suggest projects based on the description, using historical data from previous entries. It's really cool that you can right-click on highlighted text and start timer with that text as the description - very useful!
- (2020-01-14) Bret Weinraub: Wow, what a mixed bag. When it works great. Seems to consistently lose track of its mind, though. For example, you stop the timer in your toggl tab. Then randomly you start getting alerts that your timer is still running. Except that its not. Except that it is. Search all your tabs, refresh your timer tab, everything is fine. Then later, when you go to send invoices, the dang thing ran all day and now your clients are hitting the roof. Have a nice day.
- (2020-01-12) Vova Rotterdamsky: The best extension for time tracking (and the best service)
- (2020-01-12) Y. A. Olson: I love Toggl! The Toggl Button is really helpful since I do most of my stuff (meaning school) in a browser. I can just copy the title of the webpage, right click, and start a timer. My only issue is that I have to manually input the description of a task I was doing before. In the app and on the website the moment I start typing I see a list of previous stuff I did earlier that matches the text I am typing. Please add this feature to the Button, it is so much easier than typing it all out again or scrolling through a bunch of time entries. Thanks Toggl team! Keep up the good work! I hope to join you one day when I learn how to code :D
- (2020-01-07) Niamh Dempsey: Fantastic extension - I love it. I am so thankful to all the developers. No problems at all with it in 2 years of use :)
- (2019-12-27) Ярослав Коринь: Double timer button on Jira.
- (2019-12-26) Dass Mk: Improved the app a lot by shipping new features regularly. It's easy to use when you customise the options as per your needs and style.
- (2019-12-26) Aro A.: Une extension très utile :)
- (2019-12-20) C Bangerter: Toggl is a fantastic company! They are passionate about customer service and feedback, as demonstrated by the fact that they mailed me a free T-shirt some time ago when I provided feedback multiple times within a short period. Syncing among devices has improved and it's extremely convenient to use the Toggl browser button!
- (2020-06-04, v:1.60.12) Dan Johnson: No Toggl button in Todoist "Upcoming" section
Hello. Todoist recently updated their web app and have added an Upcoming section to show future tasks. The Toggl button does not appear next to tasks in this section even through it works everywhere else in Todoist. I submitted a support ticket to Todoist but they directed me to Toggl support instead. Thanks in advance for your help, Dan
- (2020-05-23, v:1.60.9) Andrew kirlick: I want to change password Facebook. I need instruction on how to this change
I want to change password Facebook. I bysep
- (2020-05-15, v:1.60.9) Daniel Breslau: strange behavior
I love this app. It is so worked into my routine that it is very disruptive to try to do without it. Lately, the button turns red when it shouldn't, which makes it hard to check if the timer is running or not. It turns of when I click on it but then turns on again. Chrome button, Windows system, using todoist integration and Pomodoro feature. Thank you.
- (2020-05-07, v:1.60.9) Wagner Macedo: Show current timer on toolbar
Would be possible to show current time on toolbar alongside the Toggl button or layered on top of (if space is a problem)?
- (2020-05-05, v:1.60.9) Alexander Usunov: Todoist.com
Hey. Thanks for the good product! I am using the extension for the todoist web application. The todoist web interface was updated some time ago, and the toggl button no longer works. Can you tell me, please, are you planning to support a todoist?
- (2020-04-22, v:1.60.7) Prathap BN: Microsoft todo support broken
MS todo support is still broken.. I see https://github.com/toggl/toggl-button/pull/1702 Can you tell when will this feature be released ?
- (2020-04-18, v:1.60.7) Alexander: Discrard idle and continue button
If I press 'Discard idle time and continue" task starts without tag it had before idle.
- (2020-04-05, v:1.60.7) Support @Computer-Clinic: Integration with Repair Shopr
We have setup toggl and integrated it in to Repair Shopr using a main email address. This works well but only when using 1 x email address which is the main and admin email address in Toggl. However, in Toggl we have added users (our team members) and also given these users admin permission and allowed the full permissions on each project. When those users add time to the project, it is logged/ recorded against the project (in Toggl). However, when we press the Toggl Import' button in Repair Shopr, it only imports the time created by the main account and no data is imported from any other users, even though they are part of the team, using the same workspace, have admin permission and are allowed full controls over the project. Please don't bounce us off to Repair Shopr as they will bounce us back to you. Thoughts on this?
- (2020-03-17, v:1.60.5) Aleksandr Diukov: can't login to browser plugin
Login with google, but plugin show "You're currently logged in as ." and button not shown in jira.
- (2020-03-16, v:1.60.5) Luke May: Zendesk Integration: Name undefined
G'day! Looks like there might be a problem with the Zendesk integration. When starting a timer within Zendesk, it isn't able to grab the ticket name correctly. It'll grab the ID twice and then say "Undefined" for the name of the ticket. E.g. "#1065 #1065 undefined".
- (2020-03-13, v:1.60.5) Lucas F. Gonçalves: Changing the timezone
Hello. The timezone doesnt change, I am trying to put to a timezone different from where I am right now. Any solution ?
- (2020-03-03, v:1.60.5) Nathan Pedreño Martinez: Jira connection
I've been working with this plugin for a while but suddenly when I open the plugin to log my work into Jira, It doesn't show me any entry. I checked that I'm logged and the configuration seems fine to me, I didn't touch anything. Any solution?
- (2020-02-20, v:1.60.4) Charu DeWitt: Blue X next to toggl extension button in chrome
The toggl extension button has a blue X next to it and doesn't work at all. I have tried clearing data, resetting to default settings, uninstalling and reinstalling. Any suggestions?
- (2020-02-14, v:1.60.2) Andrew Brockman: Duplicated 'start timer' button on gitlab
Hello, on version 1.60.2 toggle chrome plugin the 'start timer' button appear twice side by side on gitlab merge requests (looks fine on issues). (Chrome version is 80.0.3987.106) Thanks!
- (2020-02-11, v:1.59.3) Carlos Henrique Brandt: Start tiimer with project selection
The extension does not provide an easy/straight way to select the project a new task is going to. That would be very nice to have. Thanks.
- (2020-01-13, v:1.56.1) Victoria Bernstein: Google Calendar Chrome extension NOT working
Hi there, I am not seeing the Toggl timer on my Google calendar events at all. I see the extension on my chrome browser at the top, so I know it's working but I'm really confused. I just re-added the extension and I do NOT see the timer in my Google calendar view.. Please help!
- (2020-01-09, v:1.55.1) Colton Cockman: Toggl button not showing up in Asana on latest Chrome update
After updating to Version 79.0.3945.117 (Official Build) (64-bit) on Chrome, the Toggl Button no longer shows up in the details pane on the top bar in Asana. It will show up in the list view under tasks, but not on the details pane when clicking into a task. Can you offer a solution?
- (2020-01-06, v:1.54.1) JENNIFER WANG: Toggl not appearing on Todoist Chrome
Hi, The Toggl button option is not showing up on my Todoist. Please look into this. Thanks so much! Best, Jenn
- (2020-01-03, v:1.54.1) Violetta Zavadskaya: Jira - Toggl
Hello! Is it possible that the time logged in Toggl would be automatically tracked and saved in Jira reports? Now we fill all the data tracked during the month manually in Jira.
- (2019-12-10, v:1.49.2) Teus van der Leden: TRELLO card gets closed when project dropdown is clicked
TRELLO in chrome Version 78.0.3904.108 (Official Build) (64-bit) today the TRELLO card gets closed when project dropdown is clicked
- (2019-11-29, v:1.49.0) Brandon Heard: Asana Integration
Hello, my toggl button stopped working within asana
- (2019-11-25, v:1.48.0) Alex Buznik: Stopped working
Hello. I used the extension for about a year (mostly with Trello), but now it stopped working. 1. It does show the list of my recent work items in the pop-up 2. Trello integration somehow broken - does not start up the timer (though the button is there).
- (2019-11-13, v:1.46.2) Asyraf Dischberg: Stop toggl from opening settings whenever i open chrome for the first time
I think this happen whenever toggl update or first connect to the internet it keeps opening the settings page which is annoying. This happen every time i open chrome for the first time when i restart my machine.
- (2019-11-01, v:1.45.0) Ricardo Pitanga: Asana - Distracting Toggl icon on list view
Hi there, great extension for Asana! I'm really liking it. One feedback: I don't think we need the Toggl icon on each row on the List view. I think we only need the icon on the Expanded view. The icon on each row is very distracting. Thanks.
- (2019-10-03, v:1.42.1) Xuân-Minh: Ticktick integration disappeared?
Hello, I've been using your Ticktick integration. Now I can't see the Toggl button anywhere in Ticktick. It has simply disappeared. What's happening? Thanks in advance for your early reply. Kind regards.