Simple time tracking extension which helps you be more productive, complete projects in time and bill your clients correctly.
TMetric is a time tracking app that helps streamlining your growing business for higher profits, satisfied clients and happy teams. Convenient start and stop timers from your browser provide great control over time intervals and calculations on how much time is spent on certain projects, clients and tasks in an instant. Integrations TMetric integrates with 50+ popular services including Asana, Basecamp, Freshdesk, GitHub, GitLab, Jira, Trello, Wrike, Todoist, Zendesk, which lets you measure progress and activity in any tool you use. You can see the full list here https://tmetric.com/integrations/ Project management With TMetric, set project budgets, track development costs, and see your earnings. Making clear reports in TMetric, you have a choice to get insights into your projects or focus on details. Zero time waste. Optimal expense tracking. Team management Measure effectiveness and activity level of your team, monitor workflow and distribute workload. TMetric syncs your teams’ work and improves collaboration with clients. Budgeting and invoicing With the flexible billing system, you can set rates both for the project and for the hour, invoice clients and get paid promptly. The financial reports help you get instant insight into your financial performance Transparent PTO calculations Easy paid time off (PTO) tracking, clear time off policies for employees, quick leave approvals and accurate attendance management. No more emails, paperwork and manual calculations. Complete the following simple steps to integrate time tracking with your app. 1. Sign Up to TMetric 2. Install this extension. 3. Login to your app
- (2020-07-29) Fatih Toprak: Why you remove basecamp entegration ?
- (2020-07-17) Yuriy Sarkisov: It seems that after latest update (4.0.0) the Gitlab integration stopped working. Google Docs works fine. Otherwise, a great time-tracking app
- (2020-07-17) Hizumisen: nice but it does not longer works with youtrack
- (2020-06-30) Tai Travis: I thought it was a free because the creators try to hide the fact that is strictly a subscription-based product. Even they change to transparent pricing and I will remove this review.
- (2019-03-29) Anton Klymyk: I can't stop the timer. "Service is in the maintenance mode. The operation is not allowed. Please retry after several minutes." After several hours i can't still stop it. So timer appear incorrect data. Update: change from 2 stars to 4 stars. Problem solved and I tried a lot of such apps, but Tmetric really convenient app to track your time. Highly recommend.
- (2019-03-01) Sergio Thirdlingson: Good. Integrated with trello.com.
- (2019-02-12) Ada Chao: only work on https://example.gitlab.com/group/project/merge_requests/1111, won't work on other tab of MR ex: https://example.gitlab.com/group/project/merge_requests/1111/diffs
- (2018-09-27) Mata Cristian: Positives: Very simplistic, powerful and easy to use tool for time tracking and analysis. Negatives: Too often the connection to the server is broken and can't log in or use the TMetric app.
- (2018-09-19) Вася Пупкин: Почему нет возможности приостановить таймер по текущей задачи, а затем возобновить? Сейчас после нажатия Stop - таймер обнуляется.
- (2018-08-23) Élise Caron: Works very well... when it does. I only had the chance to use in a handful of time, because the popup always says connection with server lost, so I end up using the webpage.
- (2018-04-10) TMetric does NOT integrate with Todoist browser addon nor with Todoist mobile app. So the timer button will show up ONLY at the Todoist web app. That's really lame...!
- (2018-03-18) Matthaeus Carvalho: Funciona muito bem com o trello, registrando as tarefas fácil. Só dar start e pause.
- (2018-03-14) Mateusz Jaje: please add support for multiple accounts in this extension, to simple switch between accounts
- (2018-01-19) Deniz Gelion: Of all the time management platforms, TMetric is by far the best available one, which is free. The price system also seems to be very fair and subtle, definitely recommended!
- (2017-10-11) Krzych Wagner: Please add Pipedrive https://pipedrive.com integration :)
- (2017-07-19) Martin Lavigne: Simple and yet powerful. I would add a few minor features but all and all it's a complete Team Oriented Timesheet System. Now if we could record the User Activity* in the reports and exports it would be perfect for me and my team. * Activities recorded on the team member device (blue histogram) that help monitor and supervise "actual" work...
- (2017-06-28) Soporte Versat: Con la última actualización del Pivotal Tracker, ya no se puede cronometrar los proyectos. Ya no se visualiza el botón de Start time ---------------- With the last update of the Pivotal Tracker, you can no longer time the projects. The Start Time button is no longer displayed
- (2017-05-08) Excellent extension, fantastic time tracker and integrations.
- (2017-03-16) Yuri Tceretian: Great service for time tracking with JIRA integration.
- (2016-11-15) Samuel Suther: Sehr schönes Tool. Bitte fügt im Kontext-Menü der Extension noch einen direkt-link auf die Webpage von TMetric in den eigenen Account hinzu.
- (2016-04-27) Martin Meixger: Just simply great for a team with 15
- (2016-01-19) Andrey Safonov: Add the time next to the Start button of timer in asana.com
- (2020-02-27, v:3.0.0) Євген Демченко: Tmetric button in trello lists
After last update plugin doesn't add buttons to list items in trello cards. This function was very useful, please bring it back.
- (2019-10-31, v:2.13.3) ZOHA INTERIORS: HOW CAN I TRACK MY STAFF TIME EG HOW LONG THEY SPENT TIME ON MY PROJECT AS THEY ARE FULL TIME PAID WORKERS
STAFF TIME TRACKING
- (2018-11-05, v:2.9.5) Hizumisen: YouTrack integration
With the latest YouTrack frontend layout, the tmetric button is embedded in the ticket title "some-ticket Start timer". This issue also makes tmetric lose ticket reference.
- (2018-07-23, v:2.9.0) Asana integration
Using this to track tasks in asana, how do we get this to auto populate the project that I amm working on? Seems to work for me but my colleague, also on windows with chrome, it doesn't seem to auto populate the project, which means having to type it in, which isn't as efficient.
- (2018-06-04, v:2.8.0) Esau Rosales: integration
how can i integrate tmetric with zoho crm
- (2018-05-28, v:2.8.0) Outdated?
Unable to Connect to my account via the extension. I have made sure I am logged in on the web-site, and it works fine there.
- (2018-05-27, v:2.8.0) Gilles Crofils: How TMetric could be integrated in OpenProject ?
I just dont understand when the icon should be displayed.