Time logging service to help you track your reading and writing in email, so that you can include it in your billable hours.
Any time you open an email, you'll be able to log how much time you've spent reading it, or writing it. You can then export that information into a spreadsheet, and include that in your billing hours. cloudhQ. Helping professionals 1 click at a time. This is an **excellent** service for any professionals who charge hourly like: lawyers, doctors, construction managers, contractors, etc.
- (2021-02-16) Stacie Vander Pol: This looked like the perfect solution, but Chrome does not allow me to download the data for security reasons. I get the following error: "Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: Redirect is not allowed for a preflight request." Any suggestions for work around?
- (2019-11-20) Juliann DeVos: Very good, nice to have a timer on my browser.
- (2019-07-10) Jason Humphrey: Billable time is my whole income. Having an accurate depiction makes sure that i'm trustworthy when I invoice my time. Anyone who works like me will love this extension.
- (2019-06-19) Tom Sprewell: It's such a great product I can't use Gmail without it anymore.
- (2019-01-15) Kayleigh Camden: Being able to watch my time while I respond to people makes me so much productive. I always used to type & check my phone while I was thinking of words but the timer has helped me to change that. Great for productivity & keeping yourself focused!
- (2019-01-10) Edward Philbin: Being able to track my own time reading and writing emails has maximized my own time and made me concise in my responses because i'm on the clock, but i've introduced many of my professional associates to this wonderful Gmail add-on & it has helped them immensely in tabulating their billed hours & managing their own time as well.
- (2018-07-20) Lukas Gawenda: Top!
- (2018-01-22) Jessica Schuler: As a freelancer, this is a great tool to keep track of time spent reading and responding to emails. It works automatically in the background of Gmail, which is perfect.
- (2017-07-23) Anthony Fawkes: Having only recently discovered CloudHQ, their apps are really easy to use and install and help me as a consultant review what I've been working on making sure that I charge my clients correctly. Would definitely recommend this app and reviewing the other apps that they deliver for GMAIL integration.
- (2017-06-21) Charlene Grady: I have never seen a product like this, it is so useful, making it way easier for me to keep track of my time. Very easy to use and intuitive.
- (2017-06-21) Kathleen Powers: I'm a freelance journalist, this is great to keep track of my time spent reading emails and doing other little things--and not just writing.
- (2017-06-21) Dean Althoff: Great tool, love that it's free. You made another great extension, cloudHQ!
- (2017-06-20) Olwale Obafemi: Excellent extension, even better that it's free!! Highly recommend
- (2017-05-13) max weigel: Attempting to keep track of my email-reading time has always been a nuisance. With this app, it all goes in a spreadsheet that I can add to my invoices to clients. Great app.
- (2017-05-13) Lori Hetherton: Using this to help with time management. Good extension, and I like that it's free.
- (2017-05-12) Nieves raha: I work in freelance, and would spend time reading emails. I never thought to add that to my billing time, but reading IS billable time, so I'm super grateful for this extension! More money in my pocket!
- (2017-07-07, v:22.214.171.124) Marcia Lorraine: Remove add on
If you no longer want an add on, how do you remove it.
- (2017-06-08, v:126.96.36.199) Ccgreen: timer not showing
The tracker icon is showing in my Google toolbar and i can see stats & can export. But the timer -showing seconds (as seen in your support) is not showing anywhere in gmail. Can anyone help? Thank you.