Use our extension to access all your Mavenlink projects wherever you are on the web. Post messages, add tasks, and track time!
Your Mavenlink extension lets you update projects as you deliver work. Create and manage tasks, track time, and engage your team on Activity Feed without interrupting your workflow. When you need to dive deeper into your projects, the extension makes it easy to click into the full Mavenlink application. ** What Your Extension Enables ** • Project Management: Check the latest activity on specific projects • Collaboration: Update your colleagues, reply to messages, and view related feed information • File Management: Download files right in your browser • Task Management: View and update task, assign work, and create tasks directly from Gmail and websites you visit • Time Tracking: Track time and view time tracked in projects • Work Timer: Start the timer when you start working and complete your time entry when you're finished ** Extension Requirements ** Any Mavenlink plan: Free, Teams, Professional, or Premier **Permissions ** Please read: When you install the Mavenlink Chrome extension, you will be prompted to grant access to your browser. You must grant access to have Mavenlink embedded as a sidebar. The Chrome extension does not send any page data back to our servers unless you enter this information into your Mavenlink sidebar; Mavenlink does not store or transmit what pages you visit. ** Why Mavenlink? ** Mavenlink transforms the way businesses work. Led by a team with more than 100 years of combined consulting experience, our software as a service is built and specially tailored to help you deliver projects more predictably and profitably. To learn more, visit mavenlink.com. Google Chrome is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
- (2018-04-20) Elliott Daly: awesome and easy
- (2015-12-30) Zach Lanich: Best Overall Project MGMT System Available Our website design & marketing team was looking for a project management system that could handle simple communication between ourselves and clients, management of both simple and complex projects as well as management of project financials/budgets. After hours and hours of research, we found that Mavenlink was the only system available that could do all of the above. We've been very happy so far with Mavenlink and their development team's noticeably frequent improvements to it. We look forward to using it in the coming years and highly recommend it for teams that need to stay organized and possibly manage project financials as well.
- (2015-12-30) Greg Mead: Very easy to use! I use Mavenlink for my video production company. It is extremely intuitive and helps me manage my projects, profits and people exponentially better than anything else I've tried in the past.
- (2015-05-07) Jon Butcher: 1. The Chrome extension was slow to respond and not intuitive. 2. Not free: You get only a 10 day free trial - nowhere near enough time to properly evaluate a project management product, even if I wanted to pay for it... Surely a free trial would need to be for the entire length of a project? Get better Mavernlink!
- (2015-04-18) most comprehensive solution from a breadth of business....schedules, resources and the project finance side. They're building like crazy and hopefully rounding out some of the details.
- (2015-04-17) Gilson Lynda: trying
- (2015-03-05) Elver Ardila: Buena herramienta en linea
- (2014-12-26) Jørn: it is a virus
- (2014-02-02) Just joined Mavelink a week ago. This extension works perfectly and it extremely useful! All love here.
- (2014-01-09) Errol Straker Jr.: Fantastic product, I'm glad to use it!
- (2013-08-06) Chrome extension support is key, thanks to the team. One bug, when I add time it does not immediately appear in my list. Multiple times I've added it, forgot I added it, and had to check the site.
- (2013-07-11) Kasim Aslam: For all of the Mavenlink junkies out there this is a must have. You're given the ability to access your Mavenlink projects, tasks and time tracker without having to go back to the web based application. Especially great if you spend a ton of time "elsewhere" online but still need to relate back to the project management tool. AND for those of you who haven't gotten word yet, Mavenlink just released their resource planning tool which pretty much means they've become my "end all" for project management. No, I'm not a reseller. No, I don't work for Mavenlink. Just love the tool :-)
- (2013-07-11) Andrew Richard: This is killer! Google Apps Integration, Chrome Extension, Gantt Charts, Workloads. Once Quickbooks Canada lets us connect to this we'll be unstoppable! Great job!
- (2013-07-09) Casey Armstrong: Awesome project management extension. Stoked they released it!