With this extension you can see your incomplete tasks in there own category, mark them as complete and add new tasks.
1) Improved view your incomplete tasks; 2) Mark task as complete; 3) Add new task; 4) Quick link to go to asana.com; The extension code was forked from https://github.com/nunovinhas. Feel feel free to contribute to https://github.com/jonrosenberg/asana-chrome-extension.
- (2022-03-11) James Lamb: Does not show my tasks. Says my workplace is "error".
- (2018-05-11) Matt Trifiro: This is a great extension. I mostly like how it lets me quickly add a URL as a task. So, for example, if there is an article I want to read later I will add the URL (which auto-populates the task name with the page title) to my "Read" project.
- (2015-10-31) Diána Csermely: Wow, thanks.
- (2015-05-08) Musziq For Hire: Better than the official Asana Chrome Extension! Can you believe I just deleted theirs since yours is better?! (Please add the ability to DRAG and DROP from LATER to TODAY, etc...)
- (2015-01-30) Denis Baranov: The extension has the best functionality but it breaks Asana web-app. I keep on getting HTTP error 502 "Bad Gateway" when it's enabled.
- (2015-01-30) Samantha Finkelstein: This is the best asana extension I've found that lets you both add new tasks and check off completed ones.
- (2014-11-20) Tom Hutchinson: Works great. Code is fairly well documented too, it was easy to make small changes :)
- (2014-10-23) Grayson Smith: Very useful. Feature request: when adding a task be able to press enter to submit instead of click Done
- (2018-12-20, v:2.0.7) Matt Trifiro: No longer shows tasks
For some reason the extension stopped showing me my tasks. The add new task functionality still works, but the task panel is useless. Any help?
- (2017-01-12, v:2.0.7) Anoop N: All tasks show under "New task"
Inspite of adding a due date to it.
- (2016-12-30, v:2.0.7) Daniel Solorzano: Privacy
Why does the extension needs to access the browsing history?
- (2015-12-30, v:2.0.7) Joe Nardi: Task always gets assigned to me even if I select someone else
whenever I assign a new task to someone it always shows chooses me even if i assign it to someone else.
- (2015-10-28, v:2.0.7) Sergey Lytkin: Going to asana through task - 502 error
Hello! When I click on task to see it in Asana interface I get 502 gateway error After that I get 502 error till I delete One Click Asana List app I didn't change hostname
- (2015-02-26, v:2.0.6) Gal Fisher: Adding new task - not assigning to owner
When i add new task, put me as the owner, and assign it to a project - it doesn't get assigned to me, only the project. It does get assigned to me only when i don't choose a project.